Lit meet ups

forfun69

Experienced
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Posts
30
So there are a few of us on here that fantasise about jerking/sucking their first cock or getting fucked, just wondering if there are many people who's PMs have lead to a meet up and fulfilling their fantasies. give us details.;)
 
I have

So there are a few of us on here that fantasise about jerking/sucking their first cock or getting fucked, just wondering if there are many people who's PMs have lead to a meet up and fulfilling their fantasies. give us details.;)

Met up with a woman recently that I met here. She is my age and is the sexiest woman I have every met. Going to see her agion th is wekend for more fucking and sucking. Yes it can really happen.
 
Last edited:
She is a widow.

Lost her husband 2 yrs ago, he was sick for 15 years and shw was faithful to him even tho most of those years he was unable to hav e sex. She has the most unbelievable pussy muscles, like a vise, can literally squeeze me out of her, She can deep throat, really, Best of all she can cum easily, I came 3 times in 12 hours and lost count how many times she came! Wow
 
Met up with an amazing woman a few years ago. A lot of fantasizing over the phone and thru vids we would send to one another as well... Eventually led to a meeting and a semi-kinky walk & talk together in a public place. Unfortunately nothing more came of it physically... But emotionally it became a pretty awesome friendship for a while before I moved out of town. We haven't spoken in over a year and it makes me sad. She's not been on in a while, but I hope to hear from her again some day...

Sappy as it may sound, I at least hold out hope for this site that it can bring together like-minded people that would otherwise never have the guts to air out the shit they really want to if they met elsewhere.
 
I have had the chance to exchange lots of interesting emails with some great people here on Lit.

No meet ups.
 
Back
Top