Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside in my car at work.
After PM'g a friend to let him know what I was about to do, I pulled off my panties, raised my skirt up high and slipped my hand between my thighs. I started rubbing and stroking my clit . . . delicious sensations teasing my clit and pussy as I played with myself imagining the feel of his tongue, his mouth and the pleasure/pain of his teeth gently biting my swollen, pink clitoral nub. . . heaven. A little more pressure and I found myself cumming, there in the front seat of my car . . . It was awesome.

Right now as I think about strolling past your car. Damn the luck, I guess I was in the wrong parking lot.

In the company restroom. I was so fucking horny, I couldn't help it. I had to get off.

This morning in bed, and I feel like another, but I'm not sure I want to do the same thing...

In bed this morning I masturbated one of my favorite ways . . . straddling his thigh. After waking this morning, I rolled naked onto him and spreading my legs, positioned my increasingly moist pussy and swelling clit on his thigh. I moaned softly into his chest as I began moving my hips and felt his hands on my ass pressing my bottom harder against his thigh.

The pressure and friction that I felt each time I rubbed against his leg sent little shivers through me and I gripped him even tighter as my orgasm finally came and flooded through me leaving me gasping and his thigh wet and sticky from my female juices. Hmmm, very nice.

In bed this morning I masturbated one of my favorite ways . . . straddling his thigh. After waking this morning, I rolled naked onto him and spreading my legs, positioned my increasingly moist pussy and swelling clit on his thigh. I moaned softly into his chest as I began moving my hips and felt his hands on my ass pressing my bottom harder against his thigh.

The pressure and friction that I felt each time I rubbed against his leg sent little shivers through me and I gripped him even tighter as my orgasm finally came and flooded through me leaving me gasping and his thigh wet and sticky from my female juices. Hmmm, very nice.

Did you lick it off and feed him for breakfast?

Did you lick it off and feed him for breakfast?

No, I didn't get a chance to. After I came I rested, laying there on his chest for a few minutes. He then rolled me over onto my back, opened my legs and slid his hard, warm cock into me and . . . made love to me. He kissed me, caressed me, fondled me and whispered soft words to me. Usually our early morning encounters (particularly during the week) are quickies before getting out of bed and starting our day. But this morning, he just wanted me. When he came, he called my name over and over, and let his weight settle over me, covering and protective. I loved every minute of what had happened, and it was very hard to disengage and finally get out of bed.

No, I didn't get a chance to. After I came I rested, laying there on his chest for a few minutes. He then rolled me over onto my back, opened my legs and slid his hard, warm cock into me and . . . made love to me. He kissed me, caressed me, fondled me and whispered soft words to me. Usually our early morning encounters (particularly during the week) are quickies before getting out of bed and starting our day. But this morning, he just wanted me. When he came, he called my name over and over, and let his weight settle over me, covering and protective. I loved every minute of what had happened, and it was very hard to disengage and finally get out of bed.

mmmmmmm......very sexy

after a nice workout at the gym, I came back and spent some quality time with myself in a warm shower

About an hour before we were expecting friends over to watch the AFL Grand Final on Saturday - a very hot IM chat which was very, very rewarding ...

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Right here at this computer screen...late last night (actually early this morning) before I went to bed!

I was out for a hike in the fall colors today, and I decided to find a secluded spot in the State Park and I enjoy a quick cum. I left my cream on a set of yellow and red leaves.

I'm enjoying a fantasy where someone comes a long and licks them clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back