Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 11:33 PM   #42326
BiBunny
Moon Queen & Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Thanks again. But I pretty much have the same boring accent, unless I'm tired (I go southern - ask Bunny), or really really really pissed, when my voice gets way soft and for some strange reason slightly clipped and British. My first wife told me once the only time she was ever afraid of me was when that voice came on. I have no clue where it came from, or why.
I have the book-learnin' Southerner voice. At least until I'm tired, angry, sick, drunk, or some combination of the above. Then I sound like...I don't even know how to explain it. It's bad.
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles

Old 04-28-2013, 11:40 PM   #42327
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post
I have the book-learnin' Southerner voice. At least until I'm tired, angry, sick, drunk, or some combination of the above. Then I sound like...I don't even know how to explain it. It's bad.
Just stay away from the canoe and no one gets hurt.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:43 AM   #42328
cfuhrer
whiskey in a tea cup

Quote:
They're not beer cans. You're not supposed to smash them against your forehead.
Noted.
97% Submissive, 95% Rope bunny, 94% Primal (Prey), 92% Brat, 92% Degradee, 87% Masochist, 73% Slave, 65% Experimentalist, 48% Girl/Boy, 23% Pet, 22% Voyeur, 18% Vanilla, 11% Ageplayer, 8% Exhibitionist, 7% Non-monogamist, 3% Primal (Hunter), 2% Sadist, 1% Daddy/Mommy, 1% Degrader, 1% Dominant, 1% Switch, 0% Brat tamer, 0% Master/Mistress, 0% Owner, 0% Rigger

Old 04-29-2013, 02:56 AM   #42329
graceanne
iteroticalay urugay

Quote:
Thanks again. But I pretty much have the same boring accent, unless I'm tired (I go southern - ask Bunny), or really really really pissed, when my voice gets way soft and for some strange reason slightly clipped and British. My first wife told me once the only time she was ever afraid of me was when that voice came on. I have no clue where it came from, or why.
Bunny and I were talking about accents just last week. I have almost no accent at all, but K has a southernish accent. I say southernish, because it's not always obvious he has an accent, until he gets ticked or emotional about something (politics and religion will get him going everytime). However, he thinks his accent is entirely gone, which cracks the rest of us up. The other day, for instance, he said to our son 'GITONOFFADACOUCHLIKETHET' (translation: get on off of the back of the couch like that, said like it's one word). I had to take a minute in the other room to giggle.

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*
Today, we will live in the moment. Unless that moment is unpleasant, and then we will eat a cookie.
*~*~*

My Stories

Old 04-29-2013, 10:40 AM   #42330
MisterChaos
Experienced

I just discovered that I may actually be really into BDSM!

New to the erotic writing game!

Old 04-30-2013, 02:56 PM   #42331
the captians wench
sewing wench

ever notice how the more you do "nothing" the more you want to do "nothing"

Time to put on my sewing apron and get serious about these projects today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:22 PM   #42332
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post

Oh, yeah. Isn't that in Newton's first law of motion A body at rest will stay at rest...until an external force acts upon it ?

I know the feeling completely.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 04-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #42333
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaticsub View Post
Oh, yeah. Isn't that in Newton's first law of motion A body at rest will stay at rest...until an external force acts upon it ?

Actually, it's impossible to do nothing. Your body is always active, even if you are not consciously doing anything more intentional than sitting on the sofa with your eyes closed. All those autonomic systems are busily humming along keeping you alive, your mind is working through your recent experiences to figure out how best to store them for useful retrieval later, and your choice to sit on the sofa is, in itself, a chosen action. Just sayin.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:49 PM   #42334
the captians wench
sewing wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaticsub View Post

I could use an external force acting upon me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee View Post
Actually, it's impossible to do nothing. Your body is always active, even if you are not consciously doing anything more intentional than sitting on the sofa with your eyes closed. All those autonomic systems are busily humming along keeping you alive, your mind is working through your recent experiences to figure out how best to store them for useful retrieval later, and your choice to sit on the sofa is, in itself, a chosen action. Just sayin.
Hence the quotation marks. Intro to Psych: a body is always doing something, what a person means by "doing nothing" is that the action they are completing is of little or no importance to them/others and/or does not hold value.

See I'm learning stuff.

Quote:

writings of a true lady

Old 04-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #42335
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Quote:
Hence the quotation marks. Intro to Psych: a body is always doing something, what a person means by "doing nothing" is that the action they are completing is of little or no importance to them/others and/or does not hold value.

See I'm learning stuff.
+Eleventy-two interpsychs for Wenchie!

She got ya, Yank!

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:34 PM   #42336
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:

She got ya, Yank!
I don't recall it being a competition. I merely pointed out the lax logic of the phrase "doing nothing," having been inspired by teh wench.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:05 PM   #42337
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
I don't recall it being a competition. I merely pointed out the lax logic of the phrase "doing nothing," having been inspired by teh wench.
I know. I was just feelin' a tad bit snarky and wanted to yank [lol!] someone's tail.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:39 PM   #42338
Sprinkles22
Angel with a Crooked Halo

You really don't follow my orders very well, do you?

"She's as pretty as a picture, Every bit as funny as she is smart.
Got a smile that'll hold you together, And a touch that'll tear you apart.
When she's yours she brings the sunshine; When she's gone the world goes dark.
Yeah she's heaven on the eyes, But boy she's hell on the heart"
- Eric Church, Hell on the Heart

Old 04-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #42339
the captians wench
sewing wench

Quote:

She got ya, Yank!
Quote:
Both ways sounds like I win!

Or at least I'll sit here and giggle madly for a bit.

Quote:

writings of a true lady

Old 04-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #42340
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I know. I was just feelin' a tad bit snarky and wanted to yank [lol!] someone's tail.
Don't you have cats for that?

Old 05-01-2013, 12:15 AM   #42341
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Don't you have cats for that?
I'm up in BFE, 210 miles from the cats, until late Friday afternoon. For some reason, they didn't quite believe me when I requested to bring my "companion cat" along for these weekly stays. <sigh>

Old 05-01-2013, 01:05 AM   #42342
cfuhrer
whiskey in a tea cup

Quote:
I'm up in BFE, 210 miles from the cats, until late Friday afternoon. For some reason, they didn't quite believe me when I requested to bring my "companion cat" along for these weekly stays. <sigh>
You can't get a doctors note for them? When I worked for the clinic we frequently had patients from the local halfway house request notes authorizing companion animals.

My blurt:
I know it's ten pm, but mac and cheese just sounds so yummy, and creamy, and cheesy, and perfect. Maybe that's what I'll have for dinner tomorrow.
97% Submissive, 95% Rope bunny, 94% Primal (Prey), 92% Brat, 92% Degradee, 87% Masochist, 73% Slave, 65% Experimentalist, 48% Girl/Boy, 23% Pet, 22% Voyeur, 18% Vanilla, 11% Ageplayer, 8% Exhibitionist, 7% Non-monogamist, 3% Primal (Hunter), 2% Sadist, 1% Daddy/Mommy, 1% Degrader, 1% Dominant, 1% Switch, 0% Brat tamer, 0% Master/Mistress, 0% Owner, 0% Rigger

Old 05-01-2013, 01:25 AM   #42343
Curious_in_Cali
Terribly Human

I like smoked gouda and panko crusted mac n cheese.

Last edited by Curious_in_Cali : 05-01-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Old 05-01-2013, 01:48 AM   #42344
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfuhrer View Post
You can't get a doctors note for them? When I worked for the clinic we frequently had patients from the local halfway house request notes authorizing companion animals.
My primary care would probably write an auth for Cricket to be an approved companion animal; however, the problem would be that I'm not supposed to be exposed to/handle cat litter during the chemo period. I can feed 'em, but supposed to stay away from end product, due to infection susceptibility, and since it's just me up here during the week, it could get a little funky if waster were not removed on a timely schedule.

Old 05-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #42345
BiaTcHiNFiRe
lost in my thoughts

I was just reading some old posts here and saw Minx is re-married and that she has a baby, thats awesome! Made me so smile!

Hope you all doing well guys! Hello from Czech republic from me and Jock!

I am Jockdom's pet

"The moments when we awake, beside the one we love, are very special ones."
"When I look into the eyes of my man, I see forever. I see warmth and safety. I see two hearts beating together for each other, for the rest of our lives."
"Someone once asked me where I thought heaven was. I pointed to him and said, 'In His arms.'"

Old 05-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #42346
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiaTcHiNFiRe View Post
I was just reading some old posts here and saw Minx is re-married and that she has a baby, thats awesome! Made me so smile!

Hey there!!! How are you all? Thanks for stopping by and saying "hello"

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 05-01-2013, 07:30 PM   #42347
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:

Hey, BF! I was just thinking a day or so ago that we hadn't heard from you in a while, and here you pop up! Glad to hear you, Jock and the kiddies are still out there and haven't forgotten us!

Old 05-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #42348
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Quote:
Hey, buddy! Good to see you back! Hope all is well!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 05-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #42349
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled

Quote:
My primary care would probably write an auth for Cricket to be an approved companion animal; however, the problem would be that I'm not supposed to be exposed to/handle cat litter during the chemo period. I can feed 'em, but supposed to stay away from end product, due to infection susceptibility, and since it's just me up here during the week, it could get a little funky if waster were not removed on a timely schedule.
Yes, I know about this. This is when high quality, low cost animatronics could come in handy. Or virtual cat app. Or topiary.

~ some poems

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." ~ W. Wonka

Old 05-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #42350
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Yes, I know about this. This is when high quality, low cost animatronics could come in handy. Or virtual cat app. Or topiary.
A lower tech alternative exists. Pet rocks come in many convenient sizes. In fact, I'm pretty sure there's one just right for slightly distended left rear pants pockets that have been previously stretched by ancient paperback novels. Further, they are infection free and require no grooming or feeding.

Closed Thread