Plot Bunny in the News:

Like roller-coaster and Ferris-wheel sex aren't common? I've fucked in active rides at Lake Canandaigua, New York and Santa Cruz, California. No arrests. Much fun. Hmmm, I should write about those long-ago events, back before ubiquitous surveillance. But yes, discretion is advised.

Bunny material: Setting is the High Roller or another more-or-less extravagant kinetic attraction. Nefarious joker sprays the ride's spaces with aphrodisiac pheromones. Riders go horny-nutz, but not all to the same extent. And proclivities are revealed: your date may prefer another and vice-versa, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, deformity, etc.

Or: The coastal resort's Ferris wheel attracts lovers... and tentacles.

Like roller-coaster and Ferris-wheel sex aren't common? I've fucked in active rides at Lake Canandaigua, New York and Santa Cruz, California. No arrests. Much fun. Hmmm, I should write about those long-ago events, back before ubiquitous surveillance. But yes, discretion is advised.

It isn't that it is or isn't common, it's that this incident made the news. Millions of readers will see their faces and know their names. What happens next? Random people inviting them to another attraction (for publicity?) or blackmailing them over their jobs?

Bunny material: Setting is the High Roller or another more-or-less extravagant kinetic attraction. Nefarious joker sprays the ride's spaces with aphrodisiac pheromones. Riders go horny-nutz, but not all to the same extent. And proclivities are revealed: your date may prefer another and vice-versa, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, deformity, etc.

Or: The coastal resort's Ferris wheel attracts lovers... and tentacles.

See, Bunnies just multiply from the one news story.

I double checked to make sure it wasn't a reprint from The Onion or other satire site. :D

Lots of bunnies for expanding a male fantasy of "magic sperm."

I don't blame you. I actually stumbled across it when some research for something else led me to http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/21/no-a-semen-facial-is-not-a-good-idea.html and I was thinking "Hang on. Adults? Really? Not teenagers?" But apparently there's a whole lot out there and even one pharmaceutical company that makes a cream from it.

I'm still checking dates to make sure it wasn't 01Apr from another year.

I saw the Daily News piece yesterday and would have posted it if I'd located this thread. Yeah, reality is nutz. So he gets caught having public sex with an old GF just before his scheduled wedding... to a fiance carrying another man's child. Not long after, he's out with the fiance (I guess the wedding was postponed) and gets killed right in front of her, a totally wanton murder. Sucks being her.

This could be a hot tragic tale in LW, following the fiance.

My April Fools' Day contest entry extrapolated from the speculation about the Justice Scalia death.

Back