Male dom looking for a sub couple for online Ds

loves2spank

Literotica Guru
As the title suggests, I am an experienced dom looking for a sub couple to engage in online Ds/cuckolding, all of my experience to date has been with female submissives so this would be something new for me and I am hoping to find a couple willing to chat and see if we can get something started.

I have no preference as to age of the couple although I am in my early 40s.

I envisage this being a long term project developing over time.

If this interests you and you would like to discuss it further or have any questions please send me a PM

some interest but still looking, any questions or if you are interested please drop me a pm

still looking, would also consider a single female submissive if anyone is interested

lots of view but still not much genuine interests, please feel free to PM me if you are curious or have any questions

hello

As the title suggests, I am an experienced dom looking for a sub couple to engage in online Ds/cuckolding, all of my experience to date has been with female submissives so this would be something new for me and I am hoping to find a couple willing to chat and see if we can get something started.

I have no preference as to age of the couple although I am in my early 40s.

I envisage this being a long term project developing over time.

If this interests you and you would like to discuss it further or have any questions please send me a PM

Hello, are you still interested in this? email me or reply here. Brendax12x@yahoo.com

thank you for your interest csub, I have sent you a PM, if there are other couples out there who are interested or curious as to how this may work please drop me a pm

my search is ongoing, some interest but nothing has yet gone beyond initial contact stage, please note I am looking for a m/f couple where both parties are interested in this and willing to be actively involved

giving this ad another airing after a little break any curious or interested couples please get in touch

Back