What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and the other racist stain stop sheltering under Vette's nutsack umbrella for winter warmth and nature can just freeze you keloid assholes out of sight, shitstain.

so everyone that doesn't submit to the obama, is a racist? obama is a turd and that has nothing to do with his race. he's a welfare abuser

so everyone that doesn't submit to the obama, is a racist? obama is a turd and that has nothing to do with his race. he's a welfare abuser

No. But the fact that you think he's a welfare abuser is because you're a racist. He's a selfmade man several times over.

“President Obama Lambasts Republicans for Multiple Catastrophes Resulting from Their Failure to Repeal Obamacare.”:confused::confused::confused

... 800,000 civilian defense industry jobs will be cut as a result of the sequester.

Within that 800K are several hundred jobs that are pure fluff-and-fill to maintain lucrative government contracts.

That's BIG GOVERNMENT outsourced riding on the backs of taxpayers (and whatever the Chinese will loan the US which is TRILLIONS in debt).

Wingnuts are always ok with big government, as long as it's going to fund needless wars and conflicts.

Obama and his minion at Defense are warning us that 800,000 civilian defense industry jobs will be cut as a result of the sequester. They are wringing their hands and gnashing their teeth in a concerted effort to blame the whole thing on the Republicans. This is the sequester strategy that was invented and sold by the Obama White House. This is the sequester the Republicans twice passed legislation to correct, those are the Republican bills Obama threatened to veto if they reached his desk.

Let us not be fooled by the lying charlatan trying to impose the dreams of his father, who was a Communist. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I pray that the Republicans hold their ground and FORCE the asshole obama to STOP spending.

wow, has there ever been a bigger unethical asshole than obama?

NIGGER CURRY says GAO stands for GANGSTERS AGAINST OBAMA

GAO: Obama’s Fiscal Policy “Not Sustainable”…

You don’t say?

Via Breitbart:

For two months, reporters and lawmakers have ignored a devastating report from the federal government itself, which warns that the nation’s current fiscal policy will lead to economic collapse.

The Government Accountability Office (GAO)—the personal auditor of President Obama and the federal government—released its assessmentof the federal government on January 17, 2013. The report’s findings illuminate just how dire America’s spending problem is and, therefore, how little the current cuts debated by Congress do to fix it.

The findings of the paper include these excerpts (emphasis added):
•“The projections in this Report indicate that current policy is not sustainable… Preventing the debt-to-GDP ratio from rising over the next 75 years is estimated to require some combination of spending reductions and revenue increases that amount to 2.7 percent of GDP over the period.”
•“It is estimated that running primary surpluses that average 1.0 percent of GDP over the next 75 years would result in the 2087 debt-to-GDP ratio equaling its level in fiscal year 2012, which compares with primary deficits that average 1.7 percent of GDP under current policies.”
•“It is noteworthy that preventing the debt-to-GDP ratio from rising over the next 75 years requires that primary surpluses be substantially positive on average. This is true because projected GDP growth is on average smaller than the projected government borrowing rate over the next 75 years.”

theft.jpg

HOW’S THAT HOPEY-CHANGEY STUFF WORKIN’ OUT FOR YA? (CONT’D): The Hill: AAA reports largest increase in gasoline prices in three years.

The national average has increased for 33 consecutive days, rising 46 cents or nearly 14 percent during this stretch. This is the longest streak since the price increased 44 cents over 44 days March 22-May 5, 2011. This year’s run-up is not only larger and faster than recent years but is beginning earlier. The national average in 2011 increased by just seven cents during the same 33 day period and in 2012 it increased by 18 cents.

Average nationwide prices were $3.75 per gallon Tuesday, the highest on record for the calendar day.

Press criticism is muted, though, and likely to turn to discussion of how higher gas prices are actually a good thing for everyone.

Obama and his minion at Defense are warning us that 800,000 civilian defense industry jobs will be cut as a result of the sequester. They are wringing their hands and gnashing their teeth in a concerted effort to blame the whole thing on the Republicans. This is the sequester strategy that was invented and sold by the Obama White House. This is the sequester the Republicans twice passed legislation to correct, those are the Republican bills Obama threatened to veto if they reached his desk.

Let us not be fooled by the lying charlatan trying to impose the dreams of his father, who was a Communist. :rolleyes:

mccarthyism_400.jpg

I hate to burst your "McCarthyism" bubble... eh'um Sen. Joe McCarthy was spot on in his commie infiltration... ever hear of the 'Venona Papers" I know you won't like this or read anything that isn't history that begins when you wake up... For your information...It was two Democrats that started blowing the whistle on the Commies surrounding FDR... The left absolutely hates this....Ever Hear of Alger Hiss...just to name ONE...

Try reading this book... "Black listed by History: The untold story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His fight against America's Enemies.. by: M Stanton Evens

Since I am a nice guy and polite...I don't wish for your head to burst they this link:
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/vernon/071105

I do understand that when the light shines on you, it hurts...so take is slowly..

Last edited:
I hate to burst your "McCarthyism" bubble... eh'um Sen. Joe McCarthy was spot on in his commie infiltration... ever hear of the 'Venona Papers" I know you won't like this or read anything that isn't history that begins when you wake up... For your information...It was two Democrats that started blowing the whistle on the Commies surrounding FDR...

Try reading this book... "Black listed by History: The untold story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His fight against America's Enemies.. by: M Stanton Evens

Since I am a nice guy and polite...I don't wish for your head to burst they this link:

I do understand that when the light shines on you, it hurts...so take is slowly..

Shew.....the stench of revisionism is quite thick in here this morning.

It would seem Klippert has gone full-tinfoil-hat with his wingnuttery.

Shew.....the stench of revisionism is quite thick in here this morning.

It would seem Klippert has gone full-tinfoil-hat with his wingnuttery.

Learn your history...not the one programmed into the two inches between your ears.... just try it.. read the book...you'll learn what real research can do.

I guess Sandy Berger didn't steal from and destroy national archives for Slick Willy. I guess you think the Black list in Hollyweird and House on Un-American Activities was McCarthy too.. What pray-tel do your actually know about McCarthy....and the Commie infiltration. It worked by the way. Commie playing President today.

Bet you've never heard of the Venona papers...or you Believe Alger Hiss was just a Gay guy...

I know, it's painful learning the truth..Or what your told is the truth, that isn't coming out of the mouths of Enlightenment and Propaganda....'Main Stream Media"...

I hate to burst your "McCarthyism" bubble... eh'um Sen. Joe McCarthy was spot on in his commie infiltration... ever hear of the 'Venona Papers" I know you won't like this or read anything that isn't history that begins when you wake up... For your information...It was two Democrats that started blowing the whistle on the Commies surrounding FDR... The left absolutely hates this....Ever Hear of Alger Hiss...just to name ONE...

Maybe he found an actual communist somewhere (though I don't think he did). But in the process he used implications of communism for political gain against dozens of people who had nothing at all to do with communism. They put McCarthy in hearings for him to show his evidence and he failed to produce any substance at all. You can still go back and read his testimony where he stands there like a blabbering idiot.

Then he tried his bullshit against the Army and failed there too. He was eventually censured by the Senate including many members of his own party. McCarthy died young of hepatitis and alcohol-related illnesses. Vette remembers him as a hero and apparently so do you.

Learn your history...not the one programmed into the two inches between your ears.... just try it.. read the book...you'll learn what real research can do.

I guess Sandy Berger didn't steal from and destroy national archives for Slick Willy. I guess you think the Black list in Hollyweird and House on Un-American Activities was McCarthy too.. What pray-tel do your actually know about McCarthy....and the Commie infiltration. It worked by the way. Commie playing President today.

Bet you've never heard of the Venona papers...or you Believe Alger Hiss was just a Gay guy...

I know, it's painful learning the truth..Or what your told is the truth, that isn't coming out of the mouths of Enlightenment and Propaganda....'Main Stream Media"...

Why do you think that book is accurate and history (ie documented Senate testimony) is wrong?

You realize the article you're linking is to an extremist right wing group with paranoia on par with McCarthy himself, right? Those kinds of people aren't always the best source for objective information.

The "truth" is there will always be some "against the grain" revisionists such as yourself railing against the preponderance of evidence against their heroes. Hence, we get "McCarthy was actually a HERO!", "Hitler was actually MISUNDERSTOOD!", "We actually WON in Vietnam" memes floated on this board from time to time.

And then you and your fellow travellers are shocked...Shocked!....when your little revisionisms fail to gain traction.

But hey, take comfort that in the fact that you, and you alone, know the "truth".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back