GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tymeless said:
*stays kneeling and staring at the ground* thanks Master! where is Mistress!

Its not for you to wonder where Mistress is, you are to only be grateful for her care and ownership...remember that... ;)

Kierae said:
Annie,

I use Sparks for keeping track of my nutritional data, etc. I have lost 31 pounds since January 1 doing South Beach Diet. I really like the site and it has been a great source of support and information.

jewelry pieces I made

(and send me patience so I don't blast the surgeon too badly today).
That's excellent... i thought they looked like a good sensible site. Keep up the good work and thanks for the input. I've been on LA Weightloss since September of last year. Good sensible program also. They want cash up front though and it's pricey, but i needed the help and actually, all that money out the door in one chunk has given me Serious motivation. I like all the folks over there. There is even one guy and although i was a tich nervous about a guy in weight loss... he has turned out to be one of The best resources. Glad i gave him a chance.

Might i ask, what type of jewelry do you make. could you share a pic here on the thread????

Not sure i want to send you patience... i think surgeons Need to be blasted to keep them away from the god complex! *grin* Good luck to you!
Night_Jasmine said:
Sorry I haven't been in the last few days. Work, health...mainly mood. Gia will tell you, I haven't been myself fully at least the last week or so. Honestly, still not where I need to be either.
No need to apologize, Sweets... hope it keeps getting better and glad that you had Gi in your corner! *HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
mark197205 said:
*flutters eyelashes....* :kiss:
*Swat* :kiss:
Night_Jasmine said:
Seems like this thread is turning into one from BDSM area. lol
If you did a google search for this thread... you couldn't find it.... ALL over the map!!! :rolleyes:
Night_Jasmine said:
Maybe I'll get lucky and find her. Who knows?
Maybe she'll get REALLY lucky and find You!

Mostly a good day... granddaughter went to doc today. Urine in her blood. They want to run more tests and rule things out, but the doc thought it might just be early period. EARLY period... the kid is Eight! Scheesch... i hope that's not it! That would be a long time to put up with that nonsense! *grin*

Took a ride on the bike at lunch. Nice hot day. Wish my sis would chill and let me teach Jack how to ride. the noise scares him, but he's already getting better about it.

Early dyke night tonight. One of our group is moving to Washington state at the first of the month. Damn... don't like losing the good ones.

Mood: Excellent and loving the heat
Undies: Glow in the dark spider thong & black bra
Listening to: Avril... her cover of Fuel

mark197205 said:
Its not for you to wonder where Mistress is, you are to only be grateful for her care and ownership...remember that... ;)

*whimpers and pleads for forgiveness*

Anniejustagirl said:
That's excellent... i thought they looked like a good sensible site. Keep up the good work and thanks for the input. I've been on LA Weightloss since September of last year. Good sensible program also. They want cash up front though and it's pricey, but i needed the help and actually, all that money out the door in one chunk has given me Serious motivation. I like all the folks over there. There is even one guy and although i was a tich nervous about a guy in weight loss... he has turned out to be one of The best resources. Glad i gave him a chance.

Might i ask, what type of jewelry do you make. could you share a pic here on the thread????

Not sure i want to send you patience... i think surgeons Need to be blasted to keep them away from the god complex! *grin* Good luck to you!

No need to apologize, Sweets... hope it keeps getting better and glad that you had Gi in your corner! *HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

If you did a google search for this thread... you couldn't find it.... ALL over the map!!! :rolleyes:

Mostly a good day... granddaughter went to doc today. Urine in her blood. They want to run more tests and rule things out, but the doc thought it might just be early period. EARLY period... the kid is Eight! Scheesch... i hope that's not it! That would be a long time to put up with that nonsense! *grin*

Took a ride on the bike at lunch. Nice hot day. Wish my sis would chill and let me teach Jack how to ride. the noise scares him, but he's already getting better about it.

Early dyke night tonight. One of our group is moving to Washington state at the first of the month. Damn... don't like losing the good ones.

sorry that your losing a good one *comfort*

*hugs Annie* Missed you too, sweetie. A large part of my moodiness...I'm just lonely as hell. People around me are happy and with someone, and I'm still searching for someone to call my own. *sighs* I hope she comes soon.

Eight is early to start periods but not unheard of. I think I was the last girl in my class in high school to get mine. First day of my freshman year in highschool...believe it or not. THree girls started theirs at eight years old.

Anniejustagirl said:

Ohhh, do that again! :nana:

Tymeless said:
sorry that your losing a good one *comfort*
Thanks, Sweets! :kiss:
Night_Jasmine said:
*hugs Annie* Missed you too, sweetie. A large part of my moodiness...I'm just lonely as hell. People around me are happy and with someone, and I'm still searching for someone to call my own. *sighs* I hope she comes soon.

Eight is early to start periods but not unheard of. I think I was the last girl in my class in high school to get mine. First day of my freshman year in highschool...believe it or not. THree girls started theirs at eight years old.
It's tough and i have no room to talk about being alone anymore. I hope for you that you have a good strong network of friends... and not just the online variety... to be there for you and share your life! :kiss:

I know that it isn't unheard of, but damn! She's trying to grow up too damn fast already... typical kid, ya know... she doesn't need any help! *chuckle*
mark197205 said:
Ohhh, do that again! :nana:
Hmmmm... Maybe... maybe later! :p

Strike one, I guess? All my friends are online. Every friend I've had off net have either betrayed me or just moved on.

Yeah, they grow up too fast. My neice will be starting third grade and I'm telling her to slow down on the boy craze.

Anniejustagirl said:
Thanks, Sweets! :kiss:

It's tough and i have no room to talk about being alone anymore. I hope for you that you have a good strong network of friends... and not just the online variety... to be there for you and share your life! :kiss:

I know that it isn't unheard of, but damn! She's trying to grow up too damn fast already... typical kid, ya know... she doesn't need any help! *chuckle*

Hmmmm... Maybe... maybe later! :p

Making me wait eh? nasty woman!! :devil:

lightsaver said:
Terra, why in the name of all that is sexy are you inducing family while pregnant?
Hope all is going well on the baby trail, late but still heartfull congratulations
:rose:
They've never been here before, and as B's sister is recovering from some major surgery, it will probably do her some good to get away. The others are just tagging along.

BTW, welcome back, light and Tiff. :) :heart:

mark197205 said:
Yes little one, you may rise and go about your business.

*curtseys and kisses Mark* thank you master. Runs off and takes care of her business.

Last edited:
Terra_Cide said:
They've never been here before, and as B's sister is recovering from some major surgery, it will probably do her some good to get away. The others are just tagging along.

BTW, welcome back, light and Tiff. :) :heart:

Thanks how are you Terra?

Kierae said:
Thought I would say morning before I head out the door. Finally have an appointment with the Orthopedic Surgeon for my blown ankle joint (been waiting 6 months for this thing).

Annie,

I use Sparks for keeping track of my nutritional data, etc. I have lost 31 pounds since January 1 doing South Beach Diet. I really like the site and it has been a great source of support and information.

Mark,

Thanks for the welcome!

Gia,

I found a couple of my jewelry pieces I made (stashed in a box) when I was rearranging my house. I will take a pic and share! I actually have a workspace now so I am excited that I might be able to spread out and work on new stuff (well once my guests come and go...lol).

Hugs everyone - hope the day goes well (and send me patience so I don't blast the surgeon too badly today).
*hug*:heart: Kierae, I hope it went well today. I would love to see your pieces. I need to get busy with my painting and photography. I am thinking of doing a nude of myself....reclining I think. LOL... it will take a few photos to get it right then I will use them to do my painting with....*grin* I may bump myself up a cup size.

A hello to you all, Jasmine, Tiffany, Mark, Annie, Kierae, Terra :kiss:

The past few days have been stressful.....still have a broke car....went to the doctor, he was a sweetie and has me on stronger Diabetes medication.

Went to a PFLAG meeting and when it came to my turn declared myself to be transgendered and that I was outed....they were all lovely. I sat with the man who is running the local fledgling gay community center...he likes me and wants me to help start something for the transgendered community.... as did the PFLAG woman who does the chapter organizing......she wants me to help with sharing information on transgenderism, safe doctors, where to go for help.
And when my mother asked me direct questions yesterday morning I told her I was transgendered, at first she seemed okay with it...but then it sunk in....and this morning she was waiting for me....with a lot of denial....and she was certain that I was delusional about my gender identity, she told me "she knew, she watched me grow up I was a man, and I would always be a man".... she has not noticed the breasts I guess, and that my tush is fuller.....and my skin is softer and more translucent.....and that I wear mascara sometimes, My hoop earrings are soooooo macho too :rolleyes: Sigh! I did have to promise not to wear dresses.
And she hates my long hair........ She said..."Little boy needs a dad!" I told her really he has two moms. Oh gawd...what a day!

Night_Jasmine said:
Strike one, I guess? All my friends are online. Every friend I've had off net have either betrayed me or just moved on.

Yeah, they grow up too fast. My neice will be starting third grade and I'm telling her to slow down on the boy craze.
You can move here to Iowa... i could introduce you to some Really nice folks! Wish you were in Dallas... have a great friend there that is fabulous... even though she's straight! *chuckle* I am still glad that you have online friends. I know the net has been my only salvation in the past. Sure do wish you a grand support network!!!

Well, that hasn't started quite yet... yeah, way too fast... and i'm truly thankful that i'm just a backup. I like being the nice grammie instead of the hardass mom.
mark197205 said:
Making me wait eh? nasty woman!! :devil:
Ahhhhh so you really Do remember me!!!! LOL :kiss:
Gi_Venus said:

She said..."Little boy needs a dad!" I told her really he has two moms. Oh gawd...what a day!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Gi}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sending warm comforting vibes and wishes for a windfall. :heart:

Gi_Venus said:

The past few days have been stressful.....still have a broke car....went to the doctor, he was a sweetie and has me on stronger Diabetes medication.

Went to a PFLAG meeting and when it came to my turn declared myself to be transgendered and that I was outed....they were all lovely. I sat with the man who is running the local fledgling gay community center...he likes me and wants me to help start something for the transgendered community.... as did the PFLAG woman who does the chapter organizing......she wants me to help with sharing information on transgenderism, safe doctors, where to go for help.
And when my mother asked me direct questions yesterday morning I told her I was transgendered, at first she seemed okay with it...but then it sunk in....and this morning she was waiting for me....with a lot of denial....and she was certain that I was delusional about my gender identity, she told me "she knew, she watched me grow up I was a man, and I would always be a man".... she has not noticed the breasts I guess, and that my tush is fuller.....and my skin is softer and more translucent.....and that I wear mascara sometimes, My hoop earrings are soooooo macho too :rolleyes: Sigh! I did have to promise not to wear dresses.
And she hates my long hair........ She said..."Little boy needs a dad!" I told her really he has two moms. Oh gawd...what a day!

GIANNA i am so proud of you *nods*
it will be okay i promise you will survive through it all and as you can see your a beacon in your community you will help so many more come forward i'm sure of it. If you need to talk here i am!

Night_Jasmine said:

*hugs* i must of missed this post earlier.

Good morning all!!

Just thought I'd send some happy thoughts out for everyone.

It's raining here, but I'm not sad...we needed it! I just love thunder...

*hugs Tiff*

Yeah, Annie - all I have is online. If I get the money together, I will probably end up moving out of Texas all together. Where, I don't know. *sighs* Probably north though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back