Massage Oils

HayleyLuvsSex

Modern Aphrodite
I'm a pretty simple person when it comes to sex - I don't really use toys or additional accessories - except for massage oils. I love feeling a slick/slippery lover, and feeling myself so shiny and slippery. It may go back to when I was a kid and saw my parents using them, but I love massage oils.

i use water-based ones of course, so they can be used with condoms. Anyone else really enjoy massage oils?

Actually its funny you mention that now, as we were playing with some of the different sensation ones last night, interesting, very interesting. Although some are a bit like using deep heat! Ouch!

Actually its funny you mention that now, as we were playing with some of the different sensation ones last night, interesting, very interesting. Although some are a bit like using deep heat! Ouch!

Lol I use a warm one.

Reminds me of those road warning signs, " slippery when wet". I have no idea why my mind rambles like that

Yes, I love using massage oils. Being married, we don't have to worry about condoms and them being water-based. Patchouli and other scents are really nice and relaxing, but I've not tried any warming ones. Maybe that should be next on the list...

Yes, I love using massage oils. Being married, we don't have to worry about condoms and them being water-based. Patchouli and other scents are really nice and relaxing, but I've not tried any warming ones. Maybe that should be next on the list...

Lucky you. Being strictly water based loses a lot of variety. At least slipperiness is all I care about. Well and shininess too, but water based oils do that just fine.

Lucky you. Being strictly water based loses a lot of variety. At least slipperiness is all I care about. Well and shininess too, but water based oils do that just fine.

I bet you look lovely, all covered in oil and slippery. Slippery can be fun for oh, so many reasons...:devil:

A Jasmine & Vanilla blend would be heavenly in that context :) You get the sensuality of the Jasmine, and the warmth and relaxing nature of the Vanilla.

Over the 28+ years of our marriage we have, off and on, used a creme/lotion by Kamasutra that has a great almond scent and is "edible". Is absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a sticky or oily residue. I think it is water soluble. It may not be a superb lube, but it is great for massage.

Search for Kama Sutra Massage Cream - Honey Almond and you'll find it.

Massage or lube some of the new ones are well worth the money. That durex 'o' seemed to work for Mrs ceris, very well (didn't need extra lube! ;-) )

Oh trust me I know. I also like seeing my bra and panties get damp from oils

Question: How long do the water based massage oils last? I've been using coconut oil with great success. It smells great (I like the scent of coconut, but maybe that's just me), flows well and lasts longer than most massage oils that I've tried that are vegetable oil based so I don't have to keep re-applying.
Inquiring minds want to know,
thanks,
:rose:

Question: How long do the water based massage oils last? I've been using coconut oil with great success. It smells great (I like the scent of coconut, but maybe that's just me), flows well and lasts longer than most massage oils that I've tried that are vegetable oil based so I don't have to keep re-applying.
Inquiring minds want to know,
thanks,

Sorry for the long wait for a response. Forgot about this thread.

Water-based oils don't last as long as something like coconut oil, which is a shame, but it lasts long enough for foreplay, sex, and cuddling afterward usually.

Water-based oils don't last as long as something like coconut oil, which is a shame, but it lasts long enough for foreplay, sex, and cuddling afterward usually.

We should set up a test

I volunteer to be the volunteer

I love giving massages. I use Shunga brand. They have a lot of nice scents, and the oil lasts a long time.

and something that's important for me is the scent ... coconut oil has a natural scent, healthy and clean ... and the love of my life is very sensitive to artificial additives ... how much of the water based is chemical preservatives, etc?... Just wondering. It just would not do to have her react and start sneezing in the middle when things start to warm up, that would just ruin the entire day.

and something that's important for me is the scent ... coconut oil has a natural scent, healthy and clean ... and the love of my life is very sensitive to artificial additives ... how much of the water based is chemical preservatives, etc?... Just wondering. It just would not do to have her react and start sneezing in the middle when things start to warm up, that would just ruin the entire day.

Yeah water based doesn't have much scent to it. I'd ide coconut oils, etc if they worked well with conforms and such.

I do! Massages can take you away so good, relax you & turn you on at the same time! Mmmm just to remind makes me want one right now. It creates a sweet & sexy bonds between couples :)

How did I not find this thread? I love massage oils for play and for actual massage. I prefer peanut oil lightly scented with some sort of natural essential oil. I use one scent for relaxing and another for sex.

The massage oil I bought leaves a residue on the skin. For massages we use coconut oil now. Occasionally it leaves me with a hankering for an almond joy, but as a massage oil it works well.

How did I not find this thread? I love massage oils for play and for actual massage. I prefer peanut oil lightly scented with some sort of natural essential oil. I use one scent for relaxing and another for sex.

hmm... maybe i need to go that route and get different oils for different purposes...

Back