Is The Draft Coming Back?

WARMACHINE said:
Wow, you know so much about me, just from my internet posts.

Post up your name and address.
So now, Byron in Exile doesn't consider this to be taking things into real life. But everyone else does - including the admins, who say posting names and addresses are against the rules. But Byron still thinks he won his fight with me. :rolleyes:

WARMACHINE said:
I hope you never have a chickenshit son either. I hope if you do, the gutless son of a bitch gets his god damned head blown off for being a draft dodger.
Poofster doesn't think this is taking shit into real life because it's "hypothetical" but she thinks pissing on Ishmael's son's grave is quite real, even though the kid don't even fucking exist.

Poofster, you're a flaming retard.

kelley&tracy said:
Please, for the sake of the next generation, don't breed.

If you send a letter to the San Diego Tribune revoking your citizenship and your will to get out of the U.S. of A. subject to me buying your ticket, then yes, I will glady pay. Now get busy writing.
Poofster and Byron aren't liberals. They're fucking right wingers trying to pose.

Otherwise they'd have had something to say about meltdowns like this.

Byron In Exile said:
Well, I have to say that bg23 was honarable in all she did. She even dug a tunnel. Nobody I knew ever dug a tunnel towards me. So there's that.

Elsewise, she was sweet and cute. So there's that, too.

Also, in spite of throwing pans and pots at me, she was generally livable.

But, secretly, I had nobody to spar with.

That sucked.

And then she ran off with Kyle, which also sucked, but that was my fault, really.

You've mellowed a bit. You used to be a killer. A murdering bastard. And there are always consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard.

Remember the last time I crossed you? And you ... "overreacted"? The bitch has it comin', I say.

We now have an entire generation with no personal connection to foreign policy.

That is a mistake for any society.

There are many examples around the world of national service programs which work well.

landslider2000 said:
We now have an entire generation with no personal connection to foreign policy.

That is a mistake for any society.

There are many examples around the world of national service programs which work well.
And they also have free health care, too.

On the other hand what you neo cons want for America is for Americans to be forced to serve but not actually be served. We're slaves to you.

Which is why we say fuck off. :)

WARMACHINE said:
I hope you never have a chickenshit son either. I hope if you do, the gutless son of a bitch gets his god damned head blown off for being a draft dodger.
So since Byron and Ishmael are bumping 'nigger' threads, let's also bump this thread that started everything, eh?

So? Why don't they just abolish it altogether?

It's about time right wingers start playing consistent with their "the State doesn't own me" philosophy.

LovingTongue said:
So since Byron and Ishmael are bumping 'nigger' threads, let's also bump this thread that started everything, eh?
Doubtless God could have made one single person more full of shit.

Doubtless God never did.

Byron In Exile said:
Doubtless God could have made one single person more full of shit.

Doubtless God never did.
Dumbass, the entire WARMACHINE thing started right here, bitch.

Or can you find an earlier thread?

I'm betting your shit tastes worse coming up than it did going down.

Dumbass, the entire WARMACHINE thing started right here, bitch.

Or can you find an earlier thread?

I'm betting your shit tastes worse coming up than it did going down.
You just said you're on detail for cleaning up my shit. You tell me how it tastes.

Then you can explain how you went ballistic over this dumb thread.

The only way they'll bring back the draft is if they leave the fucking door open, it was only ajar, just recently.

And a painful look at reality for your dumb ass. U.S. forces are stretched thin, but there has been no action taken, or any request made, to increase the number of members of the armed forces.
Fact is, those who are volunteering now for the military can't just walk in, sign up, and be shipped off for training. Last I heard, it took about two months after someone enlisted up to actually go on active duty.
You can whine about Bush all you want, but the fact is there is no movement to bring back the draft.
Dumb ass.

No request made to increase the number of troops?

Perhaps you haven't been paying attention to the "lets invade Iran" rhetoric that's been making it's rounds in your circles for more than a few months here...

Wake up and smell the burning oil.

Much thanks to Bubba for bumping this thread and showing the world again the kind of raging insanity that draft supporters resort to when they're challenged by an American majority who opposes them.....

No request made to increase the number of troops?

Perhaps you haven't been paying attention to the "lets invade Iran" rhetoric that's been making it's rounds in your circles for more than a few months here...

Wake up and smell the burning oil.

Lets also point out that 3 or 4 years ago the upper age for recruits went from 35 to 43 because the ARMY was not getting enough volunteers. The USMC, USAF, and USN are all meeting or exceeding their numbers of recruits. The Army is not. Five years ago under Rumsfeld tens of thousands of USN career sailors were given the option to 1)retire OR 2)reclasify to the ARMY. Rumsfeld did this to create 4 or 5 new Infantry Rgts from existing manpower authorizations.

Five years ago under Rumsfeld tens of thousands of USN career sailors were given the option to 1)retire OR 2)reclasify to the ARMY. Rumsfeld did this to create 4 or 5 new Infantry Rgts from existing manpower authorizations.

Members of the military have been able to reclassify or "cross-deck" since at least 1984.

Back