AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

funluvinaj

Simply AJ
So I've had several pic threads before under this screen name and when I was Njoyndesire I had a thread that was about myself and others posting things that sparked passion, joy, or desire...

So I'm taking AJ and Joy and mushing them together by bringing all my sides...exhibitionist (my pics) voyeur and the things I like watching and my intellectual desires together in one.

I invite you to post pics that arouse you, bring you joy, ignite your fire as well...

AUDIO STUFF
My Lit Audio Submissions

Sound Cloud Audios

Last edited:
This is such a delightful, yet sensual idea for a thread, I am excited to see it unfold.

I don't think I was here for any of your previous threads but welcome back! I love the photo! :heart:

It appears you have loosened the strings just enough for me! I am picturing straddling your chest, sliding between your luscious breasts watching your delicate red tipped fingers hold me inside and tease my throbbing head... Yep, very nice!

So I've had several pic threads before under this screen name and when I was Njoyndesire I had a thread that was about myself and others posting things that sparked passion, joy, or desire...

So I'm taking AJ and Joy and mushing them together by bringing all my sides...exhibitionist (my pics) voyeur and the things I like watching and my intellectual desires together in one.

I invite you to post pics that arouse you, bring you joy, ignite your fire as well...

attachment.php

Very Nice Sexy.....welcome back looking forward to seeing your sexy body:kiss::rose:

Ohhh my god AJ, this made my New Year…..having you back here on LIT.
Happy New Year sexy AJ, that all your dreams and wishes will come true this year.
Loads of :kiss::kiss::kiss:& :rose::rose::rose: & loads of :heart:

This is such a delightful, yet sensual idea for a thread, I am excited to see it unfold.

I do hope you'll contribute. Would love to hear you play guitar or maybe post a YouTube link to a favorite song. :)

I don't think I was here for any of your previous threads but welcome back! I love the photo! :heart:

Been a quiet admirer of your gorgeous self... I'm touched you stopped by...

It appears you have loosened the strings just enough for me! I am picturing straddling your chest, sliding between your luscious breasts watching your delicate red tipped fingers hold me inside and tease my throbbing head... Yep, very nice!

Oooo... Such a visual!! Definitely get the idea of my thread!! Thank you for sharing that vision!

Very Nice Sexy.....welcome back looking forward to seeing your sexy body:kiss::rose:

Hey you... Visiting another thread with me? :)

Stunningly beautiful

Thank you. *smiles softly*

Ohhh my god AJ, this made my New Year…..having you back here on LIT.
Happy New Year sexy AJ, that all your dreams and wishes will come true this year.
Loads of :kiss::kiss::kiss:& :rose:& loads of :heart:

Awwww Emmy! *kisses you softly, fingers searching for those glorious nipples of yours* thank you sweetheart. You make me feel so special.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Ohhhh .... That first picture made butterflies in my tummy... My heart racing with memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
You lean forward bending more at the waist, presenting yourself to me as my hands deftly pull your panties down to your knees. You can feel my hot breath on the inside of your thighs as I lean my face in to take in your sweet aroma. Your body quivers in anticipation as I blow a teasingly cool breath over your wet swollen pussy. You ass bucks back at my in surprise as my open hand slaps your juicy ass firmly. A slight whimper escapes your mouth as you feel the tip I my nose touch your tight little bud before my tongue spreads your lips for the first time. You bend even more now presenting all of your vulnerability to my discretion. You wetness is running down the insides of your thighs and you are begging for more as I stand up behind you and you hear my belt unbuckling.....

attachment.php

What a welcome to a thread, I'm going to like it here :rose::rose:

You lean forward bending more at the waist, presenting yourself to me as my hands deftly pull your panties down to your knees. You can feel my hot breath on the inside of your thighs as I lean my face in to take in your sweet aroma. Your body quivers in anticipation as I blow a teasingly cool breath over your wet swollen pussy. You ass bucks back at my in surprise as my open hand slaps your juicy ass firmly. A slight whimper escapes your mouth as you feel the tip I my nose touch your tight little bud before my tongue spreads your lips for the first time. You bend even more now presenting all of your vulnerability to my discretion. You wetness is running down the insides of your thighs and you are begging for more as I stand up behind you and you hear my belt unbuckling.....

Wow... Is it really January in the Midwest? Feels like a heat wave!!!!

What a welcome to a thread, I'm going to like it here :rose::rose:

I'll be looking for more of your b/w shots!!

Quite sexy, AJ.
I'd love to see more.

Thanks hon... Going to do more of the red teddy I started with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back