ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colleen Thomas said:
I had hoped that my trip down was hellish enough that I had stored up a little good karma. Apparently I was quite a bitch in my previous life :rolleyes:

I'm starting to think that if a trip sucks one way, it's going to suck both. Or maybe it's just the season for lousy traveling. :rolleyes:

Colleen Thomas said:
Then back to my bed, the Ac and some celtic music.
Think of my there with you, Colly. Wish I could help. Always hope you are as well as well,

Perdita :heart:

ABSTRUSE said:
I was a man. Nuff said?:cool:

You haven't changed?

I guess I didn't pay enough attention. I'm sure you can understand why I wasn't taking notes as she tied.

Colly - celtic music is wonderful. Sleep well angel.

RebeccaLeah said:
You haven't changed?

I guess I didn't pay enough attention. I'm sure you can understand why I wasn't taking notes as she tied.

Colly - celtic music is wonderful. Sleep well angel.

Bitch.

Apparently not.:p

Colly is going to Riverdance?:confused:

ABSTRUSE said:
Bitch.

Apparently not.:p

Colly is going to Riverdance?:confused:

Awww, I love you too.

Well it's not like you. She knows what she's doing. (Or Lauren knows what she's doing)

Learn to read doll. Colly's off to bed with celtic music playing.

RebeccaLeah said:
Awww, I love you too.

Well it's not like you. She knows what she's doing. (Or Lauren knows what she's doing)

Learn to read doll. Colly's off to bed with celtic music playing.

I love me too.

Bite me.

That's why she's not getting laid.

ABSTRUSE said:
Hi Honey!!! Sup?

Mat, that makes you my mom...LOL

That means I can ground you, and take away your toys.

Becca? You are out of bounds for Abs for this evening. She's been a bad girl, and has to go to her room. Mother Monsoon says so. You'll have to find someone else to play with. :p

I'm off out for the evening.

Abs, if I hear any tales of you misbehaving, being rude to the visitors, playing tricks on the grown ups, I'll have to think of a suitable punishment.

Just you behave.

And Becca....*wagging my finger*..... no playing. Repeat, Abs' toys are out of bounds for the evening.

;) :D :rose:

ABSTRUSE said:
Hi Honey!!! Sup?

Mat, that makes you my mom...LOL

Nuttin' much...so how are things here?

Why is Mat a Mother Monsoon?

(Hi,Mat!)

Honey123 said:
Nuttin' much...so how are things here?

Why is Mat a Mother Monsoon?

(Hi,Mat!)

Hi Hon........because of this post:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ABSTRUSE

Here, take the ABFAB quiz, I'm Edina, but I'm borderline Patsy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/abfab/quiz/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a f****** conspiracy, that's what it is !!!

You are Mother Monsoon!

Sorry to say you are a bit of a June 'Gran' Monsoon. You are rarely seen these days without some knitting. You're quite a forgetful old soul too. However when you put your mind to it you can be quite the cutting wit. And because you're old and cute you get away with it.

Going back to bed.................*mumble, mumble*

Go back to page 503, and you will see it. Take the test, see which Ab-Fab personality you match up to.

:rose:

Last edited:
Alright you sexy folks! It's time for the Thursday after lunch wet t-shirt contest!

Who's going first? :devil:

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
Alright you sexy folks! It's time for the Thursday after lunch wet t-shirt contest!

Who's going first? :devil:

~lucky

:eek: Looking at your new AV, wet t-shirts are not what come to mind....................;) ;) ;)

Gorgeous.

OH, NO...I need to stop drinking sooo much:

My Ab-Fab personality:

You are Patsy!

Bolly darling? You are Patsy Stone. A sloshed Sixties relic. Your heart belongs to all night parties, free booze and perhaps something a little more illegal. You've lived a wild life and it has taken its toll. You have a tendency to be catty, jealous and rude to anyone who doesn't meet your standards of high fashion. Despite your shortcomings no-one could deny that you love your best friend. Cheers!
============================================

Christ, I need a drink now!!!!

Barkeep....give me an energizing scrub...and use plenty of vodka!!!!

Honey123 said:
OH, NO...I need to stop drinking sooo much:

My Ab-Fab personality:

You are Patsy!

Bolly darling? You are Patsy Stone. A sloshed Sixties relic. Your heart belongs to all night parties, free booze and perhaps something a little more illegal. You've lived a wild life and it has taken its toll. You have a tendency to be catty, jealous and rude to anyone who doesn't meet your standards of high fashion. Despite your shortcomings no-one could deny that you love your best friend. Cheers!
============================================

Christ, I need a drink now!!!!

Barkeep....give me an energizing scrub...and use plenty of vodka!!!!

LOL....Patsy rules!

I've already got on the tight t-shirt, what's a little water anyway?

ABSTRUSE said:
Mats, why are you pissed today??

Is there a topic today?

If not... I propose we come up with cut-downs and ugly names for Mat's boss. He's the reason she's got her panties in a twist. (one of the reasons anyway... :rolleyes: )

;)

~lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back