ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colleen Thomas said:
LOL,

Not plugging this time dearest. This little post just came up after I got a feedback asking me about my obsession with the color blue :) So I was mildly intrigue with the coincidence.

-Colly

You are ABSessed with her blue eyes? I thought she was ICE!

Evenin' all. I got paid today, so I'll buy a round for everybody. And meself? I'll have a double Glenmorangie since I'm flush.

Kitten? Love your new AV. I have such a thing for women in black. come on over here so I can properly play, I mean pay, tribute.

Sorry, but old fashioned here. Pussies are only edible in the standard colour. Anything else and I'll start wondering in my appurtenances will start to fall off shortly after use.

Off to browse. Back soon.

rgraham666 said:
Evenin' all. I got paid today, so I'll buy a round for everybody. And meself? I'll have a double Glenmorangie since I'm flush.

Kitten? Love your new AV. I have such a thing for women in black. come on over here so I can properly play, I mean pay, tribute.

Sorry, but old fashioned here. Pussies are only edible in the standard colour. Anything else and I'll start wondering in my appurtenances will start to fall off shortly after use.

Off to browse. Back soon.

Thank ya kindly sir. :)
I'll be right over, since you asked so nicely. ;) lol.

~K

CharleyH said:
still never hear about how big a pussy is or is not?

I have.....Guys in high school would complain that their girl was too loose and not tight enough to enjoy....I always figured it was because they all suffered from pencil dicks, but that was just my guess.

EmeraldKitten said:
Thank ya kindly sir. :)
I'll be right over, since you asked so nicely. ;) lol.

~K

I agree with RG....Very very very nice av. ;) Wanna be playful kitties together? :devil:

EmeraldKitten said:
Thanks Becca. :)

OoOoOo being playful kitties sounds like a plan. ;):devil:

;)

*whapping the ball of yarn towards you, making sure one end is caught on the stool leg next to me*

You think we can tangle everything before Abs gets back?

RebeccaLeah said:
;)

*whapping the ball of yarn towards you, making sure one end is caught on the stool leg next to me*

You think we can tangle everything before Abs gets back?

Sure we can! Let's get to work kitty. ;)
*Heading for the yarn with a mischevious grin*

~K

ABSTRUSE said:
:D

Here, take the ABFAB quiz, I'm Edina, but I'm borderline Patsy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/abfab/quiz/

I have no idea what this is/means/etc, lol. :p
And, I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing, hehe. :D

Bolly darling? You are Patsy Stone. A sloshed Sixties relic. Your heart belongs to all night parties, free booze and perhaps something a little more illegal. You've lived a wild life and it has taken its toll. You have a tendency to be catty, jealous and rude to anyone who doesn't meet your standards of high fashion. Despite your shortcomings no-one could deny that you love your best friend. Cheers!

ABSTRUSE said:
:D

Here, take the ABFAB quiz, I'm Edina, but I'm borderline Patsy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/abfab/quiz/

It's a f****** conspiracy, that's what it is !!!

You are Mother Monsoon!

Sorry to say you are a bit of a June 'Gran' Monsoon. You are rarely seen these days without some knitting. You're quite a forgetful old soul too. However when you put your mind to it you can be quite the cutting wit. And because you're old and cute you get away with it.

Going back to bed.................*mumble, mumble*

This is not surprising in the least....

Fabulous! You are Edina. You've been there, done that, and hosted the launch party for the t-shirt. You live life large and in bold bright colours. The big questions don't bother you - all you need from life is some designer gear and slick interior design. But for all your vitality you are overly dependent on friends for entertainment. God forbid that your best mate should ever leave you...

matriarch said:
It's a f****** conspiracy, that's what it is !!!

You are Mother Monsoon!

Sorry to say you are a bit of a June 'Gran' Monsoon. You are rarely seen these days without some knitting. You're quite a forgetful old soul too. However when you put your mind to it you can be quite the cutting wit. And because you're old and cute you get away with it.

Going back to bed.................*mumble, mumble*

I love you anyway Mat. :kiss:
Sweet dreams.

Why did I decide that a pot of coffee was a good idea at 9pm??
*Proceeds to run around like the energizer bunny* :p

Becca- Here kitty kitty. ;)

Mat, LOL, that is too funny.

EmeraldKitten said:
Why did I decide that a pot of coffee was a good idea at 9pm??
*Proceeds to run around like the energizer bunny* :p

Becca- Here kitty kitty. ;)

Mat, LOL, that is too funny.

*pouncing on EK and rolling around on the floor*

Where'd the string go?

EmeraldKitten said:
Hehe. You'll have to find it. ;)

*scrabling around on all fours peeking around the corners of furniture, glaring back over my shoulder a EK*

When I do, I'm using it on you. Charley taught me a lot on our sailing trip. :D

RebeccaLeah said:
*scrabling around on all fours peeking around the corners of furniture, glaring back over my shoulder a EK*

When I do, I'm using it on you. Charley taught me a lot on our sailing trip. :D

Oh is that a fact?? Hmm...

*Looking pointedly towards a far table, where the ball of yarn rests underneath a chair*

How interesting. :D

EmeraldKitten said:
Oh is that a fact?? Hmm...

*Looking pointedly towards a far table, where the ball of yarn rests underneath a chair*

How interesting. :D

*eyeing the ball and then EK*
Hmmmm.....
*knocking EK backwards to fall on the table behind her, quickly tying her arms and legs to the four table legs*
Not quite.....
*pulling the rope (so sue me I changed it to work better) tighter, making sure she's stretched out all the way across the table*
Better....Damn where's Charley when I need her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back