My first pic thread (non nude)

Should I post more pics?

• Yes

Votes: 326 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 5.0%

• Total voters
Reuested: My LBD Took this a while back found it on my phone from a night out with my girls lol. I know its kinda regular looking but oh well, I'm just a regular girl:)

Last edited:
Reuested: My LBD Took this a while back found it on my phone from a night out with my girls lol. I know its kinda regular looking but oh well, I'm just a regular girl:)

I'm sure you turn a lot of heads.

Very impressive start to your thread -- you have a great physique! Would love to see your taste in lingerie. :devil: ;)

Much more than regular! Any woman who is confident enough to post pics on this sight is not "regular". You are extraordinary! Your confidence in your self makes you even more attractive than your amazing pics do!! Yes, I like and please keep it up!!

Much more than regular! Any woman who is confident enough to post pics on this sight is not "regular". You are extraordinary! Your confidence in your self makes you even more attractive than your amazing pics do!! Yes, I like and please keep it up!!

Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence:)

Very stunning. Showing just the right amount of skin to make a guy want to get to know you more. I definitely approve!:D

A couple of face shots and an old obligatory bathroom selfie shot lol:D:)

Last edited:
Back