Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I was planning on taking any boot pics... but then I was given incentive.

This is a wonderfully composed photo. The boots made me smile, but then drew my eye to your mouthwatering arse and I gasped audibly. Definitely one of my favourites. :rose:

it really should be. i vote you walk around naked more often.

This made me think about wearing my more snug pair of jeans to work tomorrow... but then I remember that I have testicles and work with more guys than women so I shot the idea down pretty quickly.

Perhaps I'll throw them on when I get home. But then I'd be just wearing them for no one in particular save for my wife who... hell I may as well just go pantless after work tomorrow.

This made me think about wearing my more snug pair of jeans to work tomorrow... but then I remember that I have testicles and work with more guys than women so I shot the idea down pretty quickly.

Perhaps I'll throw them on when I get home. But then I'd be just wearing them for no one in particular save for my wife who... hell I may as well just go pantless after work tomorrow.

testicles and tight pants don't mix. don't go wrangler tight. i think that's proven to cause damage. now i'm curious as to how being neked would effect you all afternoon. will you stand normally, hunch or strut? would you listen more to your cock?

testicles and tight pants don't mix. don't go wrangler tight. i think that's proven to cause damage. now i'm curious as to how being neked would effect you all afternoon. will you stand normally, hunch or strut? would you listen more to your cock?

well... here's the thing. I come home from work, shower, fall into bed and nap hard.... both hard and hard... like fucking 18 year old hard. Yesterday was awesome because my wife wasn't feeling too good and was still in bed when I came home. Took a shower laid down next to her, fell asleep. She got up to go pee causing me to wake up a bit. When she came back to bed I grabbed her wrist, brought her hand to my cock and said "hold this." So she did. No stroking... just held onto me and we dozed off together. I remember waking up still feeling my wife's hand around my cock and my cock was pulsating as if I were about to blow my load and she was like... "are you going to come?" and I was like... "I... I don't know!" I didn't... but it felt like I was about to. I probably would have if I didn't wake up.

true story too. bit of a digression though. sorry.

anyway... I nap, wake up, and my nuts are slack. Since stumbling upon the show your balls thread I keep thinking that if there were a good time to see if I could snap a pic of my nuts, right then would probably be a good time. I never do because... well... I never have a camera handy and never really feel like actually taking pics because that's also the time I get wanting to masturbate.

Sometimes I do
Sometimes I don't

So I'll get to walking around naked for a bit. And the shades are always partially open. Seriously... want to see me naked. find out where I live and set up camp in front of any of the windows and you will at somepoint.

after some time one of two things happen... I get cold, or the lack of support has caused things to feel annoyed. So... to make a long story short I guess you could say I listen more to my cock. If it says make me feel good then I do. Either by jerking off, fucking my wife, or putting on some clothing.

only if I get a handjob out of the deal.

Sure. Why not...

Lube, spit, massage oil or do you make enough pre-cum?

Also, I don't mind using the tatas. Variety and all that jazz....

p.s. your "scare straight" description didn't make me feel frightened.I am feeling something else....

well... here's the thing. I come home from work, shower, fall into bed and nap hard.... both hard and hard... like fucking 18 year old hard. Yesterday was awesome because my wife wasn't feeling too good and was still in bed when I came home. Took a shower laid down next to her, fell asleep. She got up to go pee causing me to wake up a bit. When she came back to bed I grabbed her wrist, brought her hand to my cock and said "hold this." So she did. No stroking... just held onto me and we dozed off together. I remember waking up still feeling my wife's hand around my cock and my cock was pulsating as if I were about to blow my load and she was like... "are you going to come?" and I was like... "I... I don't know!" I didn't... but it felt like I was about to. I probably would have if I didn't wake up.

true story too. bit of a digression though. sorry.

anyway... I nap, wake up, and my nuts are slack. Since stumbling upon the show your balls thread I keep thinking that if there were a good time to see if I could snap a pic of my nuts, right then would probably be a good time. I never do because... well... I never have a camera handy and never really feel like actually taking pics because that's also the time I get wanting to masturbate.

Sometimes I do
Sometimes I don't

So I'll get to walking around naked for a bit. And the shades are always partially open. Seriously... want to see me naked. find out where I live and set up camp in front of any of the windows and you will at somepoint.

after some time one of two things happen... I get cold, or the lack of support has caused things to feel annoyed. So... to make a long story short I guess you could say I listen more to my cock. If it says make me feel good then I do. Either by jerking off, fucking my wife, or putting on some clothing.

if i am ever peeking through your window, i will be sure to take pictures of your balls.

if i am ever peeking through your window, i will be sure to take pictures of your balls.

hell... if you are ever peeking through my window, give it a little tap and I'll let you in. You can hold my balls while I take the picture for you.

Few do because most have caught on that I... like pants... am overrated. That... and I don't offer much in terms of content.

Don't know about others

but I return for the sexy
and get turned on by the glimpses into your mind

So I got to thinking about it and about how I would go about demonstrating this.

Scenario 2...​

Same start point as scenario 1.

I like the idea of me sitting and her standing
I like the idea of just using my wrist and forearm to break her
I like that as I sit here on the couch I can feel it happen
I can feel the warmth of her body
Even my wife is here... sitting right across the room

It doesn't take much for me to bring BB and Little C into my experience right now
Just think them and there they are.

BB over there watching me... waiting... wondering.

She's funny. I've known her her whole life. She used to see me as an adult authority figure. Older and in college she's smarter, wiser, hip-to-the-scene of me... if you will. We'll hangout sometimes. She'll come over to do her laundry. Sometimes my wife is home. Sometimes she isn't. No matter the case BB is always like... "you are such a fucking flake. I can't believe I once thought of you as a person of authority... someone with direction..."

And I'm like "HA! Fucking jokes on you!" And she's like... :rolleyes:

Yet... there's something isn't there? A certainty of sorts. One that isn't seen, but felt. One that isn't applicable to the world that is... the one that everyone lives in and deals with day in and day out. There is indeed a certainty. And there is a world where it is applicable. And that world is the one you are in when you are standing in front of my focus because that world... that world is you in my web, in my garden, on my mountain, under my foot, taken a hold of by my hands. That world is you... when you have me.

And so BB sits. My wife sits. And they watch themselves evaporate from my world to feel the grasp of my hand around the wrist of Little C.

I ask for her other wrist
She gives it
I stand
She looks up
I break her to the ground
My knee between her legs tight up against her crotch forcing her to slide a bit along the floor

I bring her wrists together
and hold them both in my left hand
My right hand covers her mouth
My middle finger slips between her lips
presses hard against her tongue and down her throat as far as it will go
The rest of my fingers and hands cover as much of her face as they can.

Goal?
Keep her from breathing
Dim the flame
But not enough to snuff it out.

I need her awake
I need her awareness
I need her to feel my force
To feel her fear
I need her

Because she is my orgasm.

I see that you are putting serious thought into this situation. ;)

Mmmmm now I am intrigued as to what else that mind of yours can create?

What else can my mind create?

Everything...

Attachments

• except a wall around my heart.jpg
    except a wall around my heart.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 216
Those are some damn fine glutes... I mean... boots.

Lame joke, right? Idgaf though, cause it made me giggle.

Lame or not, levity is always welcome.

as for glutes... you should send me the pics you pulled of yours. Thoroughly disappointed in not being able to click and fire off a "tribute" pic to you all unsolicited, assumptive and creepy-like.* [sigh] guess I'll just have to go with my runner-up. [/sigh]

*I kid. The day I take a tribute pic for anyone is one day too late in taking a hammer to my computer and forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back