It clearly said Transgender

QuidProQuo77

Really Experienced
My latest story involved a transgender woman - someone left a hateful comment (which I deleted) that made it clear he had read the WHOLE story. WTF? It SAID transgender - if they hated transgender people, what were they doing in the TG section, and why did they read the entire story?

Leaving an "I hate trannies" message after going through all that seems rather disingenuous.

My latest story involved a transgender woman - someone left a hateful comment (which I deleted) that made it clear he had read the WHOLE story. WTF? It SAID transgender - if they hated transgender people, what were they doing in the TG section, and why did they read the entire story?

Leaving an "I hate trannies" message after going through all that seems rather disingenuous.

Same reason people read LW and then complain, I guess. Some people have such a hateboner they can't stay away from the content they hate (and deserve to have their comments deleted).

Most of the people(?) that leave those hate comments are really people that love those type of stories but hate themselves for doing so, so they take that frustration out on the author. Doesn't matter what category, if they love it, most leave the self hate in the comment.

Deal with it.

if mother teresa has written a hot but chaste story about a husband and wife madly in love and screwing like bunnies-

1. Someone would have flamed her for grammar.
2. Someone would have hijacked her comment thread to rage on Catholicism.
3. Someone would have seen "mother" in her name and flamed her for writing incest. Or if they read the story, NOT writing incest.
4. Someone would have accused her of homophobia because straight people are all homophobes.
5. Someone would have ranted about the white male power structure made manifest in her story.
6. She'd have been one-bombed for not writing it in LW.
7. Someone would have called her a cow because she's female.
8. Someone would have contacted her and offered to do her because she's female.
9. Someone would have ranted about overpopulation.
10. Someone would have left an incoherent comment which didn't quite manage to express anything at all.

Welcome to Literotica. Enjoy your stay. If you don't like hateful comments, avoid risky topics. Like sex.

Reminds me of the anon who complained about a Non-Erotic story. The story not only was in the Non-Erotic category, but that had a note at the very beginning that stated there was no sex in the story.

The complaint was that there was no sex in it.

Reminds me of the anon who complained about a Non-Erotic story. The story not only was in the Non-Erotic category, but that had a note at the very beginning that stated there was no sex in the story.

The complaint was that there was no sex in it.

That still a complaint that can be expected from someone clicking on Literotica because it's advertised as an erotica site.

It serves the same purpose as the pencil holder on my desk. It's labeled "set of all pencils not in pencil holders".

Since everything on my desk is Real, every time I look at it it's empty and every time I take a pencil from it, it vanishes from my hand.

Now you know why you keep losing pencils.

This koan is neither true nor untrue. But it serves to enlighten you about Categories on Literotica.

Welcome to Literotica. Enjoy your stay. If you don't like hateful comments, avoid risky topics. Like sex.

I am going to go one better.

My Halloween entry is going to feature a high level of violence.

Against men.

Committed by a woman:eek:

Is this a physics thing?

It serves the same purpose as the pencil holder on my desk. It's labeled "set of all pencils not in pencil holders".

Since everything on my desk is Real, every time I look at it it's empty and every time I take a pencil from it, it vanishes from my hand.

Now you know why you keep losing pencils.

This koan is neither true nor untrue. But it serves to enlighten you about Categories on Literotica.

Schrödinger's pencils?

Most of the people(?) that leave those hate comments are really people that love those type of stories but hate themselves for doing so, so they take that frustration out on the author. Doesn't matter what category, if they love it, most leave the self hate in the comment.

This probably makes the most sense of all.

Love your avatar. Have you seen the documentary, "Sit. Stay. Ride."? It's about dogs in sidecars.

I am going to go one better.

My Halloween entry is going to feature a high level of violence.

Against men.

Committed by a woman:eek:

You could style it after the old Hag in Florida they found with 3,700 bladed weapons in her mobile home.

Haters gonna hate.

That saying always reminds of me of R. Kelly/Dave Chappelle's words ...

Haters wanna hate,
lovers want to love,
I don't even want,
None of the above,
I want to piss on you,
Yes I do, I'll piss on you,
I'll pee on you ...

Now that I got that out of my head, we can get back to the topic at hand .... I got feedback recently from a guy who thought it was important to tell me I'm getting a 1 because my story was too damn long (he didn't even read it) just an automatic 1 for its length ...

There is always someone who wants to screw with a person's day.

I had a commenter inform me I got a 1 vote on my exhibition story because instead of "showcasing my talent" I shoud have written a real exhibition story. He/she was not kind enough to be more specific.

I was down-voted because a floozy called a US Marine a soldier. Hey, *I* didn't do that, *she* did! [/me fumes]

Back