Best MMF story?

I need a suggestion for a MMF story

I want one in which the MM happens slowly and/or not too graphically. Or one in which it happens to the encouragement of the F. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I want one in which the MM happens slowly and/or not too graphically. Or one in which it happens to the encouragement of the F. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Those are my favourite. Guy does is strictly because the girl begs him to do it (begging is way better than ordering imo) and he starts to like it.

My wife at the time and I meet up with a friend of mine from work to party. His girlfriend did not show up and it ended up being just the three of us. We had a few drinks and I decided it was time to introduce my wife to MMF which we had talked about a few times as she would not do a FFM thing. We went to our home to go swimming while Jim tried to call around and find his girlfriend, he said she would join us, he was sure. Jim excused himself to the bath room and that is when I pulled out my cock and started feeding it to my wife, she took it and did not object so I knew we were going to do this thing. Jim was shocked when he came back but I told him to pull out his cock and take my place which he did. I stood behind him and after a few minutes I reached out and started rubbing his ass and he did not fight it so needless to say we ended up having a great time. This is not an idea for a story it happened but anyone that wants to use it can.

mouthmike, I would like to hear more details about the MMF if you care to share

My wife at the time and I meet up with a friend of mine from work to party. His girlfriend did not show up and it ended up being just the three of us. We had a few drinks and I decided it was time to introduce my wife to MMF which we had talked about a few times as she would not do a FFM thing. We went to our home to go swimming while Jim tried to call around and find his girlfriend, he said she would join us, he was sure. Jim excused himself to the bath room and that is when I pulled out my cock and started feeding it to my wife, she took it and did not object so I knew we were going to do this thing. Jim was shocked when he came back but I told him to pull out his cock and take my place which he did. I stood behind him and after a few minutes I reached out and started rubbing his ass and he did not fight it so needless to say we ended up having a great time. This is not an idea for a story it happened but anyone that wants to use it can.

Wow. That had to have been a great experience for you. Another example of reality being much better than fiction.

Hey, folks,

I have a new story posted to the main site. I'll warn you ahead of time, there's no bi sex in it, but from the score it has so far, I think I pissed off quite a few readers, in that it's one of my stories where I walk the line up to incest, but never quite cross it.

I'd like the opinions of my friends here, it you'd be so good as to take the time to read it.

Thanks

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-saw-mommy-1

Hey, folks,

I have a new story posted to the main site. I'll warn you ahead of time, there's no bi sex in it, but from the score it has so far, I think I pissed off quite a few readers, in that it's one of my stories where I walk the line up to incest, but never quite cross it.

I'd like the opinions of my friends here, it you'd be so good as to take the time to read it.

Thanks

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-saw-mommy-1

Read it, Loved it and REALLY look forward to more chapters:D

Stories Featuring Bi-Guys

I'm not going to pimp my stories as being "best" at anything, but check my signature for three stories that feature bi-guys. Hope you enjoy!

Just an update, gang.

I'm trying to catch up to the December 2010 stories. Things have been nuts enough lately that I'm right now on 12/12/10, so I have a couple weeks' worth to get through, but I'll have you something sometime soon, I'm thinking, though I can't say I'll have you anything by Christmas itself.

Regardless, I hope everybody has a great Christmas, Chanukkah, or whatever you happen to celebrate this time of year. I really thank you all for sticking with me, since I've taken over this thread. Knowing there are other people out there who like to read about guys doing stuff that most of the folks we know would cringe at makes it worthwhile.

Thanks for the support after all this time. You all make me want to get caught up...

New MMF Story Posted

I'm still waiting for the rest of the series to be approved, but it IS being moderated and should be up soon. Meanwhile, feel free to start reading the story as is. I promise, it doesn't end in a cliffhanger, but it does build from chapter to chapter.

I felt the man-on-man action was so heavy, I posted it to the gay story section, but there's a woman who's always present.

http://www.literotica.com/s/loving-to-like-ch-01

If you like it, please vote it high. If you don't like it, please don't vote, LMAO!!!!

Just an update, gang.

I'm trying to catch up to the December 2010 stories. Things have been nuts enough lately that I'm right now on 12/12/10, so I have a couple weeks' worth to get through, but I'll have you something sometime soon, I'm thinking, though I can't say I'll have you anything by Christmas itself.

Regardless, I hope everybody has a great Christmas, Chanukkah, or whatever you happen to celebrate this time of year. I really thank you all for sticking with me, since I've taken over this thread. Knowing there are other people out there who like to read about guys doing stuff that most of the folks we know would cringe at makes it worthwhile.

Thanks for the support after all this time. You all make me want to get caught up...

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Thanks for all you do:D

I'm still waiting for the rest of the series to be approved, but it IS being moderated and should be up soon. Meanwhile, feel free to start reading the story as is. I promise, it doesn't end in a cliffhanger, but it does build from chapter to chapter.

I felt the man-on-man action was so heavy, I posted it to the gay story section, but there's a woman who's always present.

If you like it, please vote it high. If you don't like it, please don't vote, LMAO!!!!

A fantastic read:D

My favorites are the truth or dare type scenarios where the women make the guys perform for them

I read both parts this morning. Very VERY hot stuff. I liked it when he had to clean up his own creampie after he fucked his gf's friend. Is there going to be more to this story? will another guy be man enough to make this a fully bisexual foursome?

Back