Does plot work? What needs to change.

sethp

Literotica Guru
Family decides to go camping.
Father and rest of relatives opt out at the last minute. Work and family emergencies.
Mother is determined to get away and asks son to continue to go. He accepts.
They are having fun. Mother drinks too much at night. Very unhappy with life.
They have separate tents but during the night it rains and son's tent gets a leak.
He takes cover in mother's tent...she doesn't even notice that he comes in.
During the night in her drunken stupor she has sex with him.

Next morning she doesn't remember. Son sure does though. He feels guilty but relieved that mother doesn't remember.
Mother goes to take shower and younger girl comes buy and asks if he's camping all alone. seeing only one tent there.
he says no "I'm camping with me..." he's going to say mother but that's really creepy sounding so he says "...me girlfriend."
He doesn't mention this to his mother.
That morning they go camping and see the girl and her much older fiance. the girl says. oh that must be your girlfriend.
He explains it to his mother and she decides to play along. they kiss as part of the farce and both get really turned on.

Later that night they see the neighbors having sex...

Here's where it needs help. .a. they watch for a while and then go back to their tent and have sex. knowing it's with each other. b. the young girl sees them and brings them in and they have sex in front of the other couple. C. the mother gives him a blowjob...then passes out back at the tent. she forgets about it the next morning...or pretends too. the next night they have sex.

Just not sure where to take it. I thought B this morning but it's not sitting right with me after I wrote it.

How about...

While they sit by their campfire, drinking and watching the other couple across the way having sex they cuddle. Son, after the kissing earlier, starts to feel up his mom. She just sighs as she is still turned on by the earlier kissing incident. They start making out and soon son has mom naked and is doing all kind of sexy things to her body. Then he strips and start having sex just as the other couple finishes and are able to watch them.

Hope this helps, but that is how I would write it...only with more words. ;)

How about...

While they sit by their campfire, drinking and watching the other couple across the way having sex they cuddle. Son, after the kissing earlier, starts to feel up his mom. She just sighs as she is still turned on by the earlier kissing incident. They start making out and soon son has mom naked and is doing all kind of sexy things to her body. Then he strips and start having sex just as the other couple finishes and are able to watch them.

Hope this helps, but that is how I would write it...only with more words. ;)

then is there swapping?

thanks Zeb. I'm working that angle then. It's flowing much better now.

then is there swapping?

Mmm...interesting. Would you let someone else fuck your mother, who you just fucked for the first time, although you were thinking about it for a long time? I don't think I would. Maybe at a later date. But not now.

Your welcome seth, glad I could help.

It's funny. When I try to write the plots and story lines in these threads, they always sound super crazy. They are, but when the story is written with all the dialogue, thoughts, actions and descriptions, though a little zany, the stories are good stories.

I don't even know how to summarize my stories without sounding like a complete lunatic! LOL

Mmm...interesting. Would you let someone else fuck your mother, who you just fucked for the first time, although you were thinking about it for a long time? I don't think I would. Maybe at a later date. But not now.
And suppose it was Mom's idea to swap? Maybe she and the older guy feel a spark, as do the younger folks. As god-like Authors, we can make these mortals do whatever we wish -- like, everybody fucks everybody else. Easy-peasy.

Perhaps his lust for mom isn't of long duration; perhaps he only got excited that night when he came into her tent in the night only to discover her tits exposed as she slept, and so he touched them, and she rolled over to kiss him, and things progressed from there...

If the desire isn't long-standing but rather recent, then swapping is perfectly plausible. The question is, who initiates it? Do the young people find they lust after each other and set the fiancé and mom up so they can sneak away to indulge their dirty fantasies on each other? Do the older folks discover a spark and guide the younger ones into a liaison in order to indulge themselves with each other? Does one person (could be any one of the four) get the idea and broach it to their respective current partner? And does it end in a four-way fuckfest?

So many ways to go with this plot line...

Last edited:

And suppose it was Mom's idea to swap? Maybe she and the older guy feel a spark, as do the younger folks. As god-like Authors, we can make these mortals do whatever we wish -- like, everybody fucks everybody else. Easy-peasy. [per Hypoxia]

My thought was the seed is already planted that son & the young gal are attracted, so they want to act on it. Perhaps the parents just watch, though perhaps they get so horny... son would be too busy to object.

and in my personal case, I have zero Mom fixation, so would never have just fucked my Mom. Though for some reason, I wrote a Mom sex story once...odd, that.

and in my personal case, I have zero Mom fixation, so would never have just fucked my Mom.
Me, either. I guess it depends on how hot the mom is. Had I walked in to find my mother in a compromising sexual position, I think I would have had to rush right out again to vomit. My mother, sweet and lovable as she was, was NOT a "looker" or a "hottie".
Though for some reason, I wrote a Mom sex story once...odd, that.
We're not responsible for what the Muse brings us. We can only write and hope someone finds it worthy. :)

And suppose it was Mom's idea to swap? Maybe she and the older guy feel a spark, as do the younger folks. As god-like Authors, we can make these mortals do whatever we wish -- like, everybody fucks everybody else. Easy-peasy. [per Hypoxia]

My thought was the seed is already planted that son & the young gal are attracted, so they want to act on it. Perhaps the parents just watch, though perhaps they get so horny... son would be too busy to object.

and in my personal case, I have zero Mom fixation, so would never have just fucked my Mom. Though for some reason, I wrote a Mom sex story once...odd, that.

I wasn't saying it wouldn't work, I was just asking a question. I could just as easily see it going that way. No biggie, it's your story.

OK, new camping idea - I just can't believe I'm suggesting incest stories.

Mom and son go camping, separate tents. On the other side of a small pond are other campers, a dad and his daughter.

They meet at campfire and talk gets a bit rauchy and the oldies exchange knowing glances as do the youngsters. After dark, EVERYBODY gets out of bed and sneaks around the pond, the boys high five as the pass each other on the west side and the girls on the east side. Mom and son end up in the same tent and mistakenly fuck, as do dad and daughter.

Hiking the next day, Mom over-shares and complains about the cum still running down her leg, then goes on to describe some unique and fucking orgasmic move that the father across the pond pulled before he pumped her full of jizz. Son goes white, but suggests she go back for more the next night.

OK, new camping idea - I just can't believe I'm suggesting incest stories.

Mom and son go camping, separate tents. On the other side of a small pond are other campers, a dad and his daughter.

They meet at campfire and talk gets a bit rauchy and the oldies exchange knowing glances as do the youngsters. After dark, EVERYBODY gets out of bed and sneaks around the pond, the boys high five as the pass each other on the west side and the girls on the east side. Mom and son end up in the same tent and mistakenly fuck, as do dad and daughter.

Hiking the next day, Mom over-shares and complains about the cum still running down her leg, then goes on to describe some unique and fucking orgasmic move that the father across the pond pulled before he pumped her full of jizz. Son goes white, but suggests she go back for more the next night.
This works if everyone is too dead-drunk to recognize voices and ages and scents. (What, you can't tell the difference between your father and some strange young guy?) In which case, they're too dead-drunk to fuck, too. Oops. Or it works (better) if everyone is drunk and stoned and horny, so horny that they don't CARE whom they're fucking. ("Oh, it's YOU, Daddy! Well, fuck me anyway!")

Twist: The guys end up together. The gals end up together. Hmmm, then it isn't incest. Oh well.

This works if everyone is too dead-drunk to recognize voices and ages and scents. (What, you can't tell the difference between your father and some strange young guy?) In which case, they're too dead-drunk to fuck, too. Oops. Or it works (better) if everyone is drunk and stoned and horny, so horny that they don't CARE whom they're fucking. ("Oh, it's YOU, Daddy! Well, fuck me anyway!")

Twist: The guys end up together. The gals end up together. Hmmm, then it isn't incest. Oh well.

but if the the twist FOLLOWS after the incest...

but if the the twist FOLLOWS after the incest...
Then they need to zip their tents together and have an ever-shifting 4-some. And maybe some other campers set up near by and hear the revelries and join in. And then the Girl Scout troop arrives... oops, no, they're too young. Okay, it's a Cub Scout troop, and they're all put to bed, but the den mothers hear the loving sounds and join in. And then dryads emerge from the forest and...

Oh, now you're just being silly...dryads? Maybe sylphs, but dryads?

Silly? Moi? Perish the thought! No, I'd call it... thinking outside the box. The other box, you naughty boy. Or maybe it's just a puddingstone of tropes. Tropes are like truffles or tricksters: the more, the merrier.

Back