Yeah, I'm kinda a dick. . .

So I wrote this for someone who didn't understand why being called a sexy little slut, in context, could be fucking hot. I wanted to share it here.

Being called a slut isn't always a bad thing, it can be insanely hot in the moment. It's a term of endearment in the moment. It means you're comfortable enough and trust me enough to completely surrender your body to me to be used as I wish, because you know all I want is to make you feel incredible.

There's nothing hotter than being called a sexy little slut....by the right person at the right time....:devil:

Chilling in the office on a rainy casual Friday. About time to call it a week.

Last edited:
So I wrote this for someone who didn't understand why being called a sexy little slut, in context, could be fucking hot. I wanted to share it here.

Being called a slut isn't always a bad thing, it can be insanely hot in the moment. It's a term of endearment in the moment. It means you're comfortable enough and trust me enough to completely surrender your body to me to be used as I wish, because you know all I want is to make you feel incredible.

^^^^ Agreed x10

Truer words were never spoken.....it's the sexiest fucking thing in the right moment.....

Truth.

Yep your still a dick, but a yummy sweet one, the one I would love to have for my Halloween candy…. :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss: my friend

Oh, my - I totally get it now! I'm so sorry I slapped you.... but to be fair, you said 'dirty little whore' ... ;):cattail::D

^^^^ Agreed x10

Thanks my sweet little slut. Lol. Kidding!

Waiting for chocolate?

It sucks. :(

Hmmmmmmm. I had you pegged as a vanilla.

Truer words were never spoken.....it's the sexiest fucking thing in the right moment.....

I agree with your agreeing with me sexy girl :)

I should just meet you in your office. So many fun things to do ;)

Yes. That's the plan. How's today?

Yep your still a dick, but a yummy sweet one, the one I would love to have for my Halloween candy….my friend

You. :) I would be honored to be your candy, but I'm not that sweet.

Oh, my - I totally get it now! I'm so sorry I slapped you.... but to be fair, you said 'dirty little whore' ... ;):cattail::D

Don't lie, you always got it. You've been a slut for me since day one. Lol. :)

Hi :) mind if i make myself at home? this thread feels comfortable and sexy at the same time

Yep. You can stay. Just remember the no dress code.

I'm running out of places to take pics and sexual puns.

What's cooking?

Anyone hungry?

Do I turn your eyes on? Real stove pun reach there.

Anyway. Pics.

Last edited:
I'm running out of places to take pics and sexual puns.

What's cooking?

Anyone hungry?

Do I turn your eyes on? Real stove pun reach there.

Anyway. Pics.

Mmmm, I'm imagining a nice hot, juicy tube steak about to be served? :p
I've got some taco ingredients! I'll cum right over! We'll pour some wine and make steak tacos! Yum!

Starving.

I know what that feels like.

Kidding about the sweet part is what I'm sure you meant ;)

Oh come on. I'm sugary sweet and good to eat...you.

Forget the cooking! :devil::D

You saying we can do something else in the kitchen? Please explain.

Mmmm, I'm imagining a nice hot, juicy tube steak about to be served? :p
I've got some taco ingredients! I'll cum right over! We'll pour some wine and make steak tacos! Yum!

Where are you? I'm waiting.

Don't even think about not being a regular around here now. You gotta stay now. ;)

You can clean the cooker or wash the floors?? Did you have something else in mind.....?;)

Ladies, I want to see your good luck panties and/or bra. I need it tonight. Post them here or pm me for how you can send them to me and I'll post anonymously. Or post them on your own thread and link here.

Here's one of my sexy lit friends to get the luck started. Come on. Luck me.

Last edited:
Ladies, I want to see your good luck panties and/or bra. I need it tonight. Post them here or pm me for how you can send them to me and I'll post anonymously. Or post them on your own thread and link here.

Here's one of my sexy lit friends to get the luck started. Come on. Luck me.

You hoping to get lucky?

Back