MMF with a married woman...

*Ahem* I know a woman like that. I know her REAL well.

I bet you do. and I bet the fellas that know her are really glad they do! You are insatiable, I would really want to try and satiate you and your wet and pulsating libido.

Last edited:
I bet you do. and I bet the fellas that know her are really glad they do! You are insatiable

I am NOT insatiable! I am just...just...outgoing.

They say you should live a active lifestyle, you know.

Last edited:
I had a threesome with two of my hubbys friends many years ago. It was hands down one of the most exciting erotic experiences I've ever had. Was wondering if men found married women more appealing for a threesome?Does satisfying the lust of a married woman add excitement to the act?

It doesn't matter to me if the woman is married or not, though her desire for the said act I find very attractive...

I have had MMF with a married couple, and also had them with a married woman , me and another single guy i know. For me it was way more appealing with the married woman and a single guy. The woman was wild, and requested bareback sex. We just met. Something about her going home to her husband after being fucked by us, was very appealing. That nasty little slut, went home with her clothes all wrinkled and her make up smeared. I shook the other guys hand, and off we went. Just saw the woman last week at a bar, we talked a little, and swapped numbers, who is to say what may transpire.

Now as I have stated before, I enjoy married women more than I do single women, and if hubby is involved, I prefer him to take a back seat to me.

I had a threesome with two of my hubbys friends many years ago. It was hands down one of the most exciting erotic experiences I've ever had. Was wondering if men found married women more appealing for a threesome?Does satisfying the lust of a married woman add excitement to the act?

Its a huge turn on for men and I guess a woman. Just ads another dimension.

But also sometime after I spit with my ex I leaned she was fucked by some other men when we were together. I heard it was a small group after some drinks and one thing led to another, Three were some guys I know but wouldn't call friends the other two friends of mine who I knew well, non of them told me at the time. In fact when I heard I was shocked as she was a reserved petite girl, but when I got over that I didn't mind at all and was a huge turn on for me to hear my friends recount how they fucked the ass of her that day. If you could think of it they did it to her. All consensual to, they said she was gagging for it and they turned her from a well to do woman in to a complete slut. When I asked her she just said she wanted the experience and love every minute of it. I wish I had known as I might have tried to set it up my self.

Last edited:
I have had many MMF's with a married woman, my wife. We always love having another guy or two join us.

I had the same back in the 80's though they weren't my husbands friends, just two guys I happened to meet up with in a bar. It was a very erotic experience having to please two cocks!

I Would

I had a chance once when we got drunk and the wife (who I'd already been with) tried for a good portion of the night trying to convince her husband to let me join them in bed. She had already told me that they'd done this before, but every time he'd seem to about to agree, he would say no. I didn't know what was in store if he agreed. I wasn't sure if I could do anything bi, but it was something I fantasized about since I first started jacking. Didn't matter in the end his answer was no. I wasn't as relieved as I thought I'd be, and I probably would have went for his cock either way, and blamed it on alcohol if he wasn't bi.

MMF experience def checked off of my bucket list...

the fact that it was her husband ramming her from behind made it all the better ;)

yes I would something about that scenario turns me on.

yess

The excitement of a married woman is intoxicating..my current friend i play with is married..it is amazing.

hehehe

I should add that the fact she is 10 years older than me definitely adds to the intoxication, lol

The men we have been with certainly don't seem to mind I am married be it they are part of another couple or single men. My husband loves it too. He has seen another mans cum on my wedding ring more than once..far more than once:kiss:

big fan

Well my wife is married, and I like nothing more than her getting with another guy, whether I'm involved or not. From my perspective the fact that she's married does make it more arousing. Like someone else said, the fact that she wants to fuck bad enough that she'd go outside our marriage, and that she's bold enough to do it -- these things make her more attractive in my mind.

It feels primal enough that to me it speaks to the idea of monogamy not being a natural state for humans, that promiscuity by a female can make her more desirable to her mate (maybe by promoting competition) and bring them closer together. It certainly has in our marriage.

The men we have been with certainly don't seem to mind I am married be it they are part of another couple or single men. My husband loves it too. He has seen another mans cum on my wedding ring more than once..far more than once:kiss:

Oh my goodness I wish I could talk my hubby into that! Love the idea of him seeing another man's cum on my wedding ring. That sounds so hot!

Oh my goodness I wish I could talk my hubby into that! Love the idea of him seeing another man's cum on my wedding ring. That sounds so hot!

That's such a hot image, I haven't seen it on my wife's wedding ring, I have seen it dripping out of her...

I'd rather a MFF threesome, but must admit to being hard at the thought of ma and my wife in a MFM or maybe even a MMF if the circumstances were right.

Back