Guys, what makes a girl a good lay?

I think it has a lot to do with the connection between the two people. If people who are really into each other get together then it's going to be great because of the mutual desire.

Confidence, enthusiasm and an openness to try things and discuss preferences are all good too.

I think it has a lot to do with the connection between the two people. If people who are really into each other get together then it's going to be great because of the mutual desire.

Confidence, enthusiasm and an openness to try things and discuss preferences are all good too.

Ditto...

I'd like to add a particular thing to the lots of good stuff said already:

A woman who will make no attempt at all to 'contain' her orgasms but rather allow them to rampage through every fibre of her being into fabulous expression. But then we're back to the thing about the guy here - being a guy she can trust herself to, for that.

I'd like to add a particular thing to the lots of good stuff said already:

A woman who will make no attempt at all to 'contain' her orgasms but rather allow them to rampage through every fibre of her being into fabulous expression. But then we're back to the thing about the guy here - being a guy she can trust herself to, for that.

Cannot think of anything worse than containing an orgasm. I like to tell my man I,m going to come all over his face if he doesn't stop and my language can be pretty filthy too. Needless to say he has never stopped and I do indeed come all over his face and in his willing mouth. Kissing him afterwards and tasting myself well ............lll

I have often wondered that myself. I definitely want my bf to utterly enjoy fucking me. Before him, my attitude was if a guy was going to be telling all his friends how he had gotten into my panties, at least try to assure that he would also be telling them what good pussy I am.

Any all cases I try to show great enthusiasm of how much I’m enjoying having that cock in me. I try to show how I’m aching to be fucked senseless.

If I’m on top riding his cock is when I’m able to get the most physical. I know the guys really enjoy seeing me climb aboard their love pole, then seeing my pussy stretching open to accommodate it as I lower myself onto it, eventually taking its full length up inside me. Sometimes I’ll be on my knees while riding him, or I may be squatting on his cock. As I’m going up and down on him I’ll vary the speed, sometimes slow and sensual, and then speed up to a frantic pace, bouncing up and down as quickly as I can. Then I’ll sink down on him completely, fully impaling myself on him. Then I’ll begin grinding my pussy around the base of his cock, grinding my clit against his pubic bone. At the same time I’ll be squeezing and releasing my pussy muscles, giving him the pleasure of feeling my pussy caressing the full length of his cock. Most of the times I’ll be looking into his eyes, trying to give him my best ‘Fuck me’ look. All the time, I think he’s enjoying watching me pleasure myself on his hard cock.

Most often my bf and I are in a missionary type position, which happens to my favorite. I really prefer being the submissive one. Being on my back, pinned beneath his weight allows me that wonderful sensation of being totally dominated by his masculinity. However, being pinned beneath him like that can really restrict my movements. It can make it hard for me when I’m trying to meet each of his thrusts with an upward one of my own. I can open my legs as widely as I can and pull them high up alongside him. At the same time I can arch my pelvis up slightly and make my pussy as vulnerable as possible so he can fuck me as deeply as he can. I can also writhe beneath him to an extent. Often I’ll have hold of his hips, trying to pull myself up onto his cock with each of his downward thrusts. Those are some of the physical means which I use to try to show him how much I’m enjoying having him fucking me, and how much I want it.

I find it very easy to just surrender myself to him completely, allowing myself to me totally mastered by his cock. I think that is part of which makes it easier to cum while being fucked. When I start having those multiple orgasms I like knowing that he’s able to recognize my waning coherence each time he makes me cum. I want him to have that manly satisfaction that he is indeed fucking me senseless.

Too, I’m often verbal. I’m frequently urging him on. ‘Yes…yes…yes…fuck me…fuck me. Give me that cock. Give it to me as deep as you can. Just fuck me.’ The words may vary, but I’m definitely trying to let him know how I so need to be fucked. When I can feel he’s nearing his release, I’ll urge him on then as well. ‘Cum in me…cum in me…shoot your hot cum deep inside me.’

Hopefully things like that has him thinking I’m some good pussy. Maybe it’s what has him wanting to take me to bed often, fuck my brains out, and then pump me full of cum.
That certainly answers the question!!

Wanting to have sex and wanting to be a willing participant is good but not quite what makes a good lover for me. I used to work with a woman that I started having sex with. She wanted it A LOT. She was more than willing to give head (unlike almost every woman I had previously been with) a couple times my aim was off and went in the back door. She didn't get bent out of shape. She moaned and was like, "Mmm, I like that." Here is the problem. It would take me forever to cum. Every other woman I had been with I could cum within 10 minutes. With this one it would be like 45 and still going. She wasn't "loose" at all. I don't know what it was.

There have been a lot of good comments here already, which are hard to improve on, and a lot of them are things I totally agree with. I think for me it really boils down to a couple of things.
Enthusiasm
Willingness to try new and unconventional things
Being vocal, and not shy to say what she wants and how she wants it.
One more, not always passive, but sometimes quite aggressive.

I have often wondered that myself. I definitely want my bf to utterly enjoy fucking me. Before him, my attitude was if a guy was going to be telling all his friends how he had gotten into my panties, at least try to assure that he would also be telling them what good pussy I am.

Any all cases I try to show great enthusiasm of how much I’m enjoying having that cock in me. I try to show how I’m aching to be fucked senseless.

If I’m on top riding his cock is when I’m able to get the most physical. I know the guys really enjoy seeing me climb aboard their love pole, then seeing my pussy stretching open to accommodate it as I lower myself onto it, eventually taking its full length up inside me. Sometimes I’ll be on my knees while riding him, or I may be squatting on his cock. As I’m going up and down on him I’ll vary the speed, sometimes slow and sensual, and then speed up to a frantic pace, bouncing up and down as quickly as I can. Then I’ll sink down on him completely, fully impaling myself on him. Then I’ll begin grinding my pussy around the base of his cock, grinding my clit against his pubic bone. At the same time I’ll be squeezing and releasing my pussy muscles, giving him the pleasure of feeling my pussy caressing the full length of his cock. Most of the times I’ll be looking into his eyes, trying to give him my best ‘Fuck me’ look. All the time, I think he’s enjoying watching me pleasure myself on his hard cock.

Most often my bf and I are in a missionary type position, which happens to my favorite. I really prefer being the submissive one. Being on my back, pinned beneath his weight allows me that wonderful sensation of being totally dominated by his masculinity. However, being pinned beneath him like that can really restrict my movements. It can make it hard for me when I’m trying to meet each of his thrusts with an upward one of my own. I can open my legs as widely as I can and pull them high up alongside him. At the same time I can arch my pelvis up slightly and make my pussy as vulnerable as possible so he can fuck me as deeply as he can. I can also writhe beneath him to an extent. Often I’ll have hold of his hips, trying to pull myself up onto his cock with each of his downward thrusts. Those are some of the physical means which I use to try to show him how much I’m enjoying having him fucking me, and how much I want it.

I find it very easy to just surrender myself to him completely, allowing myself to me totally mastered by his cock. I think that is part of which makes it easier to cum while being fucked. When I start having those multiple orgasms I like knowing that he’s able to recognize my waning coherence each time he makes me cum. I want him to have that manly satisfaction that he is indeed fucking me senseless.

Too, I’m often verbal. I’m frequently urging him on. ‘Yes…yes…yes…fuck me…fuck me. Give me that cock. Give it to me as deep as you can. Just fuck me.’ The words may vary, but I’m definitely trying to let him know how I so need to be fucked. When I can feel he’s nearing his release, I’ll urge him on then as well. ‘Cum in me…cum in me…shoot your hot cum deep inside me.’

Hopefully things like that has him thinking I’m some good pussy. Maybe it’s what has him wanting to take me to bed often, fuck my brains out, and then pump me full of cum.

Yes, this is pretty damn good. Keep it up!

I'll echo much of what's been said, especially confidence (perhaps a synonym for enthusiasm).

Confidence in herself so that she knows what what she wants and isn't afraid to communicate it. Confidence in that she's willing to try new things. The confidence to surrender herself to her lover. What makes a night special is when two people bring their skills and desires and find new common ground.

I do think a great lay begins long before the act. It starts with that great conversation, that tentative touch, those shared sly smiles. Anticipation is incredibly sexy. When a woman shows she has a creative, exploring mind it sets the stage for something unforgettable.

Back