What makes str8 men bi/curious in their advanced years?

I am an older gent , got divorced about 4 years ago after 25 years and just wondering if maybe I missed something, thought about this whole thing from time to time but never acted on it.

The urge hasn't gotten any stronger for me as I aged, just easier to act on due in part to the internet. I wanted to suck cock (and did) even before puberty and have sucked them ever since. I'm totally bi though and have always had relationships with women. Never had any interest in relationships with men, only sex.

Keep it coming guys, your stories and reasoning for being bi or curious are intriguing to me. I'm still trying too figure out in my head why.

With me anyway, I think it's a combination of

a. a long-term and currently sexually unexciting marriage,
b. the taboo of it makes it seem all the more exciting,
c. memories of playing with other boys as a youngster,
d. the ability to discuss it openly with others of a like mind here, and
e. readily available visuals of bi-sex on the internet.

I would agree completely with exception of c (I have never had any sexual encounters with men at all).

For me a and b above are the strongest reasons. My wife is not into giving head - and I've always loved going down on women (I get off on their pleasure). I think that makes it easy for me to want to suck a dick and get my dick sucked by a man

And the taboo of it is a real turn on. It's like trying something kinky for the first time.

I don't have interest in anything other than sex with a guy. And (since I don't plan to divorce) I would want things to be completely discreet.

My fantasy would be that I am out of town on business and I meet up with a willing and discrete guy - with a nice cock ;). We go to my hotel room and suck each other off then part our separate ways. I could explore my curiosity with little risk of getting "caught" by being out of town and in a hotel.

Interesting,you've peak my interest. I don't want a "relationship" but.

I don't have interest in anything other than sex with a guy. And (since I don't plan to divorce) I would want things to be completely discreet.

My fantasy would be that I am out of town on business and I meet up with a willing and discrete guy - with a nice cock ;). We go to my hotel room and suck each other off then part our separate ways. I could explore my curiosity with little risk of getting "caught" by being out of town and in a hotel.

With me anyway, I think it's a combination of

a. a long-term and currently sexually unexciting marriage,
b. the taboo of it makes it seem all the more exciting,
c. memories of playing with other boys as a youngster,
d. the ability to discuss it openly with others of a like mind here, and
e. readily available visuals of bi-sex on the internet.

That just about sums it up for me too.....except my wife will play along somewhat.

Sorry do not consider myself at 40 to be in my advanced years, but for me I think it is mostly the fact that I am finally comfortable with my own sexuality want to experiment without the fear of guilt or shame.

About ten years ago I was 46, married getting no sex and frustrated. I'm very oral and love getting oral. I was always kind of jealous of the women I had been with since they had the power to give such tremendous pleasure and I started thinking about meeting a guy in my situation and sucking each other off discretly just for the hedonistic pleasure of it.

I had always thought of myself as straight but I eventually accepted the fact that the thought of sucking another guys dick turned me on. However, I thought there was no way I could discretely make that happen since I couldn't see myself revealing my secret urge to anyone. Then I discovered Craigslist and saw that there were people around that were looking for same sex encounters. I got brave and posted an ad that was totally honest: I was a married guy with no same sex experience but had been fantasizing about a mutual oral encounter. Long story short, a sympathetic guy in the same situation as me was willing to help me have that first experience. Just the words "sucking" and "dick" seemed so dirty. The idea of meeting a guy for the purpose of doing that to each other secretly and doing this taboo act eagerly was exciting. I hadn't been sexually awake in a long time and I couldn't wait to do it for real.

As I walked up his front walk and knocked on his door, I felt vulnerable. I was going to a strange mans house hoping to suck his dick. The guy was friendly and patient. I got to do the deed and enjoyed it very much. We were two guys who got together, took our clothes off and then took turns sucking each other's dicks just to give each other sexual pleasure and making each other cum. No bullshit, no dating, no romancing - just hedonistic taboo sex with a stranger in a secret liaison. It was intense and I had no regrets.

Ten years later, I still act on my urges and have enjoyed them. No one knows my secret - I like to meet strange men and take turns blowing each other.

Kinsey's research revealed that a majority of his subjects reported at least one same sex experience in their lives. And the percentage of males was higher than females. His conclusion was that all persons are essentially bi-sexual.

I am recently divorced and have only sucked one cock years ago during a time my wife refused sex for a year. Not her fault I wanted cock, but it was the trigger. I loved it but she started putting out two weeks after I got my first load of cum. Go figure. Anyway, I didn't do it again, since sex became available...until it wasn't.

Anyway, we split a year ago, it is final and the urge to suck again is back. I don't want to use Craigslist but I have tried, without a meeting happening yet.

I am in the Sacramento area and think if I got a safe offer overnight I would go for it for Labor Day. I am 61 and am not sure if my new desire is because she and I are not gonna reconcile or because of all I see about age here.

When I was younger, I had a relationship with an older man and it was a wonderful part of my life. He had been married twice and divorced twice and had basically given up on women. So, he decided to try sex with men an never looked back. He was a true top and loved fucking my ass from time to time, but his favorite thing was to have me lovingly suck his cock until he exploded in my mouth. Of course, his two wives thought cum was gross and nasty. Oddly enough, his cum was the best I ever had! He came a lot and in large quantities and I loved every bit of it. Plus, he was a very nice guy, very romantic and I could tell he just loved our times together.

This sounds wonderful. I know what it's like to sexually submit to a more dominant older guy, and appreciate just how good it can be. I'd love to hear more about your cock-sucking adventures with this very special friend...

I would agree completely with exception of c (I have never had any sexual encounters with men at all).

For me a and b above are the strongest reasons. My wife is not into giving head - and I've always loved going down on women (I get off on their pleasure). I think that makes it easy for me to want to suck a dick and get my dick sucked by a man

And the taboo of it is a real turn on. It's like trying something kinky for the first time.

I have the exact same fantasy. Out of town for work and a hotel room. :)

I'm 67 just after Christmas

and I think the thought of mortality is making me consider things I never considered before. Being bi-curious and not gay, I'd need my wife involved in any meeting with a man and that's tricky. If I tell her and she's aghast, it could be the end of my marriage. But I keep finding guys on here with cocks I'd love to suck.

If one is patient, a good place to meet someone is the library. Easy to strike up a conversation and be discrete. Met a few shy guys who are just curious and want to explore with someone older.

and I think the thought of mortality is making me consider things I never considered before. Being bi-curious and not gay, I'd need my wife involved in any meeting with a man and that's tricky. If I tell her and she's aghast, it could be the end of my marriage. But I keep finding guys on here with cocks I'd love to suck.

I feel your dilema. I did a little exploring without involving my wife, and *that* nearly cost me my marriage.

I am guessing that I am lucky then. My wife not only is encouraging me (she thinks it's hot and sexy), she wants to participate especially if his wife or girlfriend is involved. She is curious also.

I can't say I have had the thought, but the title of the thread lured me into it.

I would say.....a final line to cross? Maybe done everything else you could do (short of things that would be criminal fantasies such as rape/incest/beastie) and you start wondering what else is there to experience?

I know that when I first started in a BDSM lifestyle there were lines I drew as to what I would do/have done to me and over the years all those lines end up erased to find the next rush and thrill so.....I could see it extending to experimenting with other men.

I can't say I have had the thought, but the title of the thread lured me into it.

I would say.....a final line to cross? Maybe done everything else you could do (short of things that would be criminal fantasies such as rape/incest/beastie) and you start wondering what else is there to experience?

I know that when I first started in a BDSM lifestyle there were lines I drew as to what I would do/have done to me and over the years all those lines end up erased to find the next rush and thrill so.....I could see it extending to experimenting with other men.

So now that you are lured in, have you thought about it?

About ten years ago I was 46, married getting no sex and frustrated. I'm very oral and love getting oral. I was always kind of jealous of the women I had been with since they had the power to give such tremendous pleasure and I started thinking about meeting a guy in my situation and sucking each other off discretly just for the hedonistic pleasure of it.

I had always thought of myself as straight but I eventually accepted the fact that the thought of sucking another guys dick turned me on. However, I thought there was no way I could discretely make that happen since I couldn't see myself revealing my secret urge to anyone. Then I discovered Craigslist and saw that there were people around that were looking for same sex encounters. I got brave and posted an ad that was totally honest: I was a married guy with no same sex experience but had been fantasizing about a mutual oral encounter. Long story short, a sympathetic guy in the same situation as me was willing to help me have that first experience. Just the words "sucking" and "dick" seemed so dirty. The idea of meeting a guy for the purpose of doing that to each other secretly and doing this taboo act eagerly was exciting. I hadn't been sexually awake in a long time and I couldn't wait to do it for real.

As I walked up his front walk and knocked on his door, I felt vulnerable. I was going to a strange mans house hoping to suck his dick. The guy was friendly and patient. I got to do the deed and enjoyed it very much. We were two guys who got together, took our clothes off and then took turns sucking each other's dicks just to give each other sexual pleasure and making each other cum. No bullshit, no dating, no romancing - just hedonistic taboo sex with a stranger in a secret liaison. It was intense and I had no regrets.

Ten years later, I still act on my urges and have enjoyed them. No one knows my secret - I like to meet strange men and take turns blowing each other.

This!

Goodlooking ....

That just about sums it up for me too.....except my wife will play along somewhat.
Looked at your avatar's some more and I surely would luv to put my lips around that cock of your's sometime.;)

Last edited:
Some days the desire is much stronger. Today I really felt the urge. I got off this morning to a shemale/male 69 video and was still hard all afternoon thinking about sucking a cock.

Lack of pussy.

Good answer. I've always denied my bi side since I was 18 and sucked a lot of cock. I thought it was a choice. Maybe it is but now with my wife not wanting sex very often, it's easier to find a willing guy and I always liked to suck a nice cock. Men are so easy, wanting it more than a woman usually, so I go where the sex is, cock, nice hard cock, nice hard dripping cock, yeah!

I can only imagine what that must have been like and I wish I had the guts to it as the feelings are getting stronger but I still love sex with my wife

Back