The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hunter's corollary to Murphy's Law: The animal you see is not the one you have the tag for. We saw six elk . . . all bulls! And all we had was a cow tag. Sheesh!

I'm still waiting to hear... anything.

Hi friends!

This will be a bit of a blurt, but I'm behind on NaNo and am finishing up my FAWC story so I've got to write write write!

I will say though, that after a round of antibiotics that didn't work, I've now got a prescription for jumped up ibuprofen that, according the warning label, is likely going to kill me. :eek:

Wish me luck and lots of fever-reducing, anti-inflammatory vibes! :heart:

I must not get sucked in here, so I'm signing off. Goodnight!
Plenty of good health vibes for you, shea. Good luck with the writing and feel strong!

Anyone still up?

Been a while since I posted here. Sorry for that.

I think I could use a nightcap. Been working on school-related projects for most of the night. Think I need a wind-me-down. ;)
How's school been treating you, willie?

The hunter's corollary to Murphy's Law: The animal you see is not the one you have the tag for. We saw six elk . . . all bulls! And all we had was a cow tag. Sheesh!
Yeah, that sounds about right.

I'm still waiting to hear... anything.

Plenty of good health vibes for you, shea. Good luck with the writing and feel strong!

How's school been treating you, willie?

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Still keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you. :D

Thanks, john, but I think you can let the circulation back into your fingers and toes. *hug*

Good Evening one & all.
A small glass of something restful and bed is indicated.
I've had a new double-glazed unit fitted; it has French Doors!

Thanks, guys! :kiss:

Here is a word of advice. If you are taking a medication that warns it can cause dizziness and drowsiness, don't take it until you are done writing for the night.
Zzzzzzzzzz ... I conked out last night with the laptop on my ... lap ... and not enough words written! :eek:

Welcome to the last day of another week.

There is coffee.

Shea, good thing you don't type in your sleep. ;)

Mmm, coffee. *shuffles in with flannel pjs and messy hair* Errrr...good morning everyone. :eek:

Thanks, john, but I think you can let the circulation back into your fingers and toes. *hug*

I'm ok. *hides fact fingers and toes are numb and turning blue* :rolleyes::rose::kiss: *hug*

Last edited:
I wonder why the term "Power Outage" is used ?
It's beginning to be used here in the UK, but the usual term "Mains Failure" or simply
"supply failure" is, perhaps, better.
Ah well, my mains is not 'out' it's in and I have hot water so I'm off to the shower.

Happy Saturday Morning, one and all.

The coffee is ready for the hungover ones among us.

You're a saint!

The Cards Against Humanity party was a hit.

How are things on the rig, Tx?

We're fishing. :rolleyes:

They broke off part of the mud motor and left it and the bit in the hole. This is the third day of trying to retrieve it. No luck so far. Going in now to do some milling and dressing so we can try to get it again later.

We're fishing. :rolleyes:

They broke off part of the mud motor and left it and the bit in the hole. This is the third day of trying to retrieve it. No luck so far. Going in now to do some milling and dressing so we can try to get it again later.

Oh, like a fishing trip is it ?
Good Luck.

There'll be a glass of something warming for all a bit later.
:)

'Twill be a most musical weekend. Tonight we head to the symphony and tomorrow evening we will be attending a choral concert by one of the Southland's most acclaimed amateur groups. Lovely way to spend time, just lovely.

'Twill be a most musical weekend. Tonight we head to the symphony and tomorrow evening we will be attending a choral concert by one of the Southland's most acclaimed amateur groups. Lovely way to spend time, just lovely.

At least you're not singing in the rain. ;)

Morning all

Good luck fishing that bit out, Tx.

HP, stay warm.

Have fun at the concert, Bear.

Did some home brewing for the first time yesterday. We'll see how that IPA comes out in December. Woohoo! Seahawks win again! Finally not a close game either this time, 33-10. I'm sure anna will be pleased as well.

Good grief, what a clusterfuck of a weekend. Tonight's going to be insane at the theatre. I'm anticipating a nap tomorrow.

I hope everyone is well. Have there been any shea sightings? I hope she's doing well. Speaking of sightings, has anyone heard from Naoko?

Good grief, what a clusterfuck of a weekend. Tonight's going to be insane at the theatre. I'm anticipating a nap tomorrow.

I hope everyone is well. Have there been any shea sightings? I hope she's doing well. Speaking of sightings, has anyone heard from Naoko?

Clusterfucks? There's got to be a plot bunny in there somewhere. :D

I just saw Shea over on the Isolated Blurt thread. Nothing on Naoko for a week now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back