What do you watch on Netflix?

Watched this the other night. Creepy.

Local creepy.

I'm on the hunt for watching something new on Netflix. I finally had the tv to myself last night and eventually turned it off because I got tired of browsing. I guess it's like show shopping.

I hate shopping as it is.

I've taken a few moose from the "hunting ground" shown in that film.

A good twist for Cusack. I thought about you both while watching it.

Only 2 episodes in, but pretty sure I'm hooked on "Ripper Street." From BBC and I usually don't care for British shows but I'm really digging this one. I really like all 3 of the main characters and the writing and action are great.

Only 2 episodes in, but pretty sure I'm hooked on "Ripper Street." From BBC and I usually don't care for British shows but I'm really digging this one. I really like all 3 of the main characters and the writing and action are great.

Whats it about?

Check out Copper. it was on BBC America. About a New York detective after the civil war. interesting show. not quite as gritty as gangs of new york.

The Thorne Series- UK 2010. It has The Governor from Walking Dead and The Wife from Californication. The Brits can do crime creepy.

American Horror Story season 3 is out on Netflix.

I watched the first season, and holy crap, was it hard to follow. I never knew what was real and what wasn't and it bugged me, and things just got weider and more out there, and I had to watch every episode like 3 times to get all of the information.

It should be called american mindfuck story.

A full page of 'ann' posts and not a single reply, until the one... it's like everyone has him on iggy.

I watched the first season, and holy crap, was it hard to follow. I never knew what was real and what wasn't and it bugged me, and things just got weider and more out there, and I had to watch every episode like 3 times to get all of the information.

It should be called american mindfuck story.

Did you go stealthmode?

Back