The Chain Trick

Effigy said:

They talk about pinching during insertion... yet how does it not pinch settling on flesh then being pulled back out?

I think I can answer that, the difference is pushing vs. pulling. As you work each individual link in, it's moving independantly of the prior link, perhaps catching some tissue inbetween. As you draw it out, each link is already pulling on the next, voila!

(Although I haven't tried a chain, I've inserted a container of marbles vaginally and anally one-by-one. Working the vaginal muscles to eject marbles is a good excercise in control.)

Enjoy,

randy

PS: Used a plastic food storage bag anally to 'contain' the marbles.
 
I saw this thread a while back when it first was posted. I thought how awesome it would be to try but at the time I had no one to play with. I had forgotten about it until it was bumped up again recently. Now I have someone to play with too so this is now on the top of my list of things to try. Of course seeing as I am the Dominant one I'll have to figure out a way to retain my control over my pet during this little scene.

Are there any Dominant women out there who have tried this? How did you work that aspect out?
 
PinkOrchid said:
Being partnerless, I'm wondering if this is possible to do to myself.

Any thoughts?

Fuck, now all I need is to get wet from the sight of a bicycle chain.

This is gonna sound really fucking stupid but... depends how long your arms are. I can see you being able to insert alright, but the pulling out you might want to have hooked the chain around a bar, so it pulls the right direction, but if you picked up a small enough guage chain, you probably wouldnt even need to do that.
 
PinkOrchid, I'm sure if you just wanted to try it out without the hassle of relationships etc, there'd be plenty of people who'd be willing to help, Hell, if you're down under, give me a yell and i can feed it into you, provided i have permission of course. But i don't see that there'd be any trouble with a do it yourselfer... in fact we shall be trying it out tomorrow night, so i'll tell you if i could do it.
 
Hey, if an aussie lays claim, I was first.

Give us an update on how the chain goes.
 
Bicycle chain? Heavens no!

Something smooth and polished, please!

And from what you've revealed to us on the board, Pink, you would have no problem at all what so ever solo.

(This ignores the fact that many of us would wine you and dine you for the chance to help!)

Now you could develop an association with bicycles chained to the lamp posts... Two images for the price of one.
 
PinkOrchid said:
Being partnerless, I'm wondering if this is possible to do to myself.

Any thoughts?

Fuck, now all I need is to get wet from the sight of a bicycle chain.

NO NOT BICYCLE CHAIN - the little rivetts will rip you to pieces - take a look at the postings on page 1 and 2 of this thread - the best chain is "Marine Quality Stainless Steel" recomended size varies between 3/4 inch down to 3/16 inch.

After about 6 months I think I am something of an expert in the insertion process.

I reckon you could do it - I would advise elevating your pelvis so that the entry canal - your vagina is as near vertical as possible - so gravity does the most to help insertion.

Really this should be called "THE CHAIN AND GRAVITY TRICK"

So a heap of cushions under your butt so your body is bent at the waist - don't cramp or compress your abdomen. Even better might be one of those angled benches used for weight lifting.

The trick is to use plenty of lube. Take your time, gentle use of the fingers to ease the flow of the chain when it clogs passing through the ring of muscle - I'd advise using a large vibrator immediately before starting to insert the chain.

Now for some refinments - according to my sub S/O this is the most orgasmic thing she has ever known. She could foresake anything else to do with sex but not being chained. It is the movement of the chain that causes orgasms - unfortunately the chain has a tendency to fal out when you move. So our refinement has been for her to don a pair of very tight bikini briefs I think they are made of Lycra or some other stretch material and they prevent the chain escaping. She then moves around, experiencing non-stop orgasms as the chain slithers around inside her.

Effigy made a deal about removal - don't worry! All you have to do is stand up open legged, remove the briefs, holding your pussy if you want to savor the moment of release. Take your hand away wiggle your hips and the chain will flow out of you in a shower of cum.

I guarranty you will squirt like a fountain!:)

jon:devil: :devil: :devil:
 
Last edited:
NYCgirl26 said:
Hello Mystiq good to see you back. Myself and mega were beginning to worry about you.


Awww that is so sweet. I missed you as well. Good to be out and about again! ~Myst~
 
PinkOrchid said:
Partners are easy to find, good ones are precious few, so it's very likely to be solo for me. No way am I going to do this with just anyone. (Currently taking applications ;) )

Please let me know how it went for you!

Has mine been accepted?
 
PinkOrchid said:
Partners are easy to find, good ones are precious few, so it's very likely to be solo for me. No way am I going to do this with just anyone. (Currently taking applications ;) )

Please let me know how it went for you!

Hmm.. we got carried away doing other things, but are trying again this weekend!
 
Thank You

For posting this thread! I actually found a link from it on the GB but am going to have to find a store that sells chain here!
Any ideas? I'm in Mainland Japan near Tokyo- so the typical "Home Depot" isn't available here. Sighs...
Looks fun...
 
Catch me up here

guess i need to get caught up on this thread, but until I do, I have one question,

can this trick be performed anally? if so, I want to play
 
I'm going to try this as soon as I can get my hands on some chain. I was wondering about the temperature - do you think it would be fun to try it cold? Or would it be *too* cold?
 
So has anyone tried this yet? If so, how was it? Run into any snags (ooo sorry bad pun)....
 
For those who think a feltophiliac isn't extreme enough

Chain him!
 
mwbs_slave said:
So has anyone tried this yet? If so, how was it? Run into any snags (ooo sorry bad pun)....

If you read through the posts, you will find some good accounts by people who have tried this - including one from me on either page one or two.

jon:devil: :devil: :devil:
 
Back
Top