Dumping Powdered Sugar on Ronda Rousey would make her sweeter.

Conager

¿Que? Cornelius!
Joined
Dec 2, 2014
Posts
18,282
No bones about it. If you were roleplaying "stuff" like if she broke into your house.

...I don't think I am doing this right.
 
Meh.

It would have been better if I had had her returning to Bloom County and thrown in some of the Hottest Asians. Maybe added a 70's music soundtrack?

I always find adding planned parenthood to a conversation lightens the mood.
 
I always find adding planned parenthood to a conversation lightens the mood.

I am not sure that Ronda Rousy has yet planned to engage in any parenthood with me. Hope springs eternal, though.

You know who she reminds me of? The girl that played the pink ranger. I could be persuaded to become a parent with either of them. I might pull something during conception but I would definitely walk that shit off.
 
I am stlll baffled about connecting the dots between Ronda Rousey and chipmunks. They both have cute cheeks? Not sure.
 
Who would have thought that a fierce fighter can be that pretty? Not a single deformity on her face. I guess that's how good she is in fighting. She seldom get hit. She's even more hotter than some ring girls, in my opinion.
 
No bones about it. If you were roleplaying "stuff" like if she broke into your house.

...I don't think I am doing this right.

It's more likely that she'd break her, "I won't fight a man," rule and kick your ass across two states while hanging out with her orangutang named Clyde....


;) ;)
 
you guys are asking for it!.. You should never piss off Shirley Temple!!!!. she'll arm bar all of you, singing 'The Good Ship Lollipop'...
 
Talk about your all-American girl!

;)

First she gets her steamy Hardee's commercial and then she agrees to be a Marine's Dream Date at the Marine Corps Ball.



:cool:
 
Back
Top