Republicans want to fund women's health care hahahahahah *gasp* hahahahahahahahahahah

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ns-fund-womens-health-not-planned-parenthood/
SENATE REPUBLICANS: ‘FUND WOMEN’S HEALTH, NOT PLANNED PARENTHOOD’
Republicans want to fund women's health care?

Yeah I remember the last time humans fell for that trick...
tumblr_inline_nsbzsgMdUf1ri344e_540.jpg

540 million dollars could be spent in a much better way than to go to planned parenthood.

540 million dollars could be spent in a much better way than to go to planned parenthood.

That's a fact. Just more corporate cronyism with the money going to an organization that is, in effect, running a baby body parts "chop shop."

Ishmael

540 million? lol Is that all they get?

Thats such small potatoes it's not even funny.

1/2 a billion dollars sounds good to me and could be used for women's health issues instead of items like The CEO of planned parenthood making around a half million a year or more.

1/2 a billion dollars sounds good to me and could be used for women's health issues instead of items like The CEO of planned parenthood making around a half million a year or more.
Republicans aren't going to take that money and put it to women's health care.

I'm no fan of women's only programs and I'm certainly no fan of Planned Parenthood, but they're the major resource for women's health care out there. If we're going to de-fund them, we need to put the money directly to some general health care fund for men and women

and Republicans are going to take that money and put it to subsidizing Halliburton or some other Military Industrial Complex-related pet project of theirs. Bet your life on that.

But that $700 BILLION Bush gave to private companies so they could get their bonuses after causing the financial meltdown wasn't needed elsewhere. :rolleyes:

I'm no fan of women's only programs and I'm certainly no fan of Planned Parenthood, but they're the major resource for women's health care out there.

I think most women, just like men, go to their doctor. :confused:

I wonder if they are including cutting funding to hospitals as well, since many hospitals perform abortions and "sell" fetal tissue.
And most will "sell" organs from people who die.

I think most women, just like men, go to their doctor. :confused:

Planned Parenthood provides services to low income women and men, or anyone who pays, for things such as pap smears, breast exams, testing for STDs, contraceptives as well as preventive services and screening. Here are five myths you hear about PP from someone who used be an executive for the organization:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-planned-parenthood/2011/04/14/AFogj1iD_story.html

They had 11.4 million people use their services back then. Why? Because the people you talk about either couldn't afford to go a doctor or couldn't afford to have health care to pay for doctor visits. Or both.

Planned Parenthood is NOT healthcare dumbass.

Ishmael
You're right. Planned Parenthood is not healthcare. Planned Parenthood is an an organisation.

...that provides healthcare.

Back