The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
English Lady said:
I've only experienced one penis..and it does me well enough thank you...*grins happily*

Do you believe in marriage?

Yes! I am a firm believer in marraige as my 20 yrs will prove.
HM, how hard I should spank you when you're bad.

That's two! Do you like to give blowjobs?

poundemin said:
Yes! I am a firm believer in marraige as my 20 yrs will prove.
HM, how hard I should spank you when you're bad.

That's two! Do you like to give blowjobs?

yes i do....not very good at it but i enjoy it because it gives my husband pleasure.....

if you could turn into anyone for a day who would it be

i answered this one before i think..and i said i'd love to be my daughter...I'd love to know what goes on in her 15 month old brain*S*

on average, how many times a week do you have sex?

Hornymama said:
yes i do....not very good at it but i enjoy it because it gives my husband pleasure.....

if you could turn into anyone for a day who would it be

As strange as it may seem, I would like to be a woman, just for one day and with someone I can trust.

how often do you engage in the act of sex?

poundemin said:
As strange as it may seem, I would like to be a woman, just for one day and with someone I can trust.

how often do you engage in the act of sex?

on the average 4 times a week.....our schedules are kinda conflicting so sometimes it's hard to get together

which do you prefer mountains or the ocean

is it allowed to say looking at the ocean from the mountains?*l* i love them both!

What is the sexiest part of your partners body?

English Lady said:
is it allowed to say looking at the ocean from the mountains?*l* i love them both!

What is the sexiest part of your partners body?

Her eyes, no doubt about it.

Do you like oral sex?

English Lady said:
yes!

What is the most romantic thing a person has done for you?

Hi everybody!

Answer: stayed with me during a really rough time and acted like it was no big deal (sigh....swoon....mmm)

Question: What is the most cynical remark someone has made about your body?

Most cynnical? hmmmm i don't know, my nanna is too blatant to be cynical"my god look at the size of you" sort of exclaimations whereas my mother is much better at the"we'll you won't starve will you dear" sort of remarks*L* I can't think of just one right now!*L*

What cartoon character are you most like?

mmm, cartoon character.. Well Someday's I feel like Stewie from Family Guy, all manic and evil, but thwarted by the women around me.. Other days I feel like Hades all quick witted and hot, and somedays I feel like Kukapetal from the Mysterious Cities of Gold..

and now for my question, hmmmmm:

If you could spend Valentines day with any Actor/Actress who would it be?

well as long as my husband didn't mind ;) I'd spend valentines day with Tom Cruise i think...

what is your favourite colour?

English Lady said:
well as long as my husband didn't mind ;) I'd spend valentines day with Tom Cruise i think...

what is your favourite colour?

Purple

what is your favorite kind of chocolate

Oh this is MY question!!!

Hornymama said:
Purple

what is your favorite kind of chocolate

I love dark bittersweet chocolate. Chocolate is my passion! Because of food allergies lately, I can't take milk chocolate anymore and my first thought was...thank god I have an excuse to stick to quality now!

Question: Aside from eating it, what other uses can you think of for chocolate?

Other uses for chocolate

Chocolate drizzled in a never ending pattern across the body from head to toe and slowly licked off of her by myself and a few friends. Lips, neck, breasts, stomach are especially nice.

What's the best sex you've ever had in an vehicle (car, truck,boat,etc.)?

in a vehicle? well i had to think for a while, and i think it's cheating but my hubby and i had sex on a train once, it was amazing! there was no one in our carriage..but it was such a thrill thinking someone might come in and catch us...

Would you get up on a stage and take all your clothes off?

English Lady said:
in a vehicle? well i had to think for a while, and i think it's cheating but my hubby and i had sex on a train once, it was amazing! there was no one in our carriage..but it was such a thrill thinking someone might come in and catch us

Would you get up on a stage and take all your clothes off?

only if they were trying to clear the place out real quick....that would do it!

No....i wouldn't .....i actually a shy person

do you believe in eternal life

Hornymama said:

do you believe in eternal life

In a different way yes. Matter/energy is neither created or destroyed, at the end of our current existence our energy returns to the earth, the waters and heavens and is reused and reconstituted. Neither heaven nor hell just recycling.

Do you believe in eternal orgasms, or maybe just multiple?

DrHike said:
In a different way yes. Matter/energy is neither created or destroyed, at the end of our current existence our energy returns to the earth, the waters and heavens and is reused and reconstituted. Neither heaven nor hell just recycling.

Do you believe in eternal orgasms, or maybe just multiple?

not sure about eternal....but definately believe in multiple orgasms.....

what would be your ideal lover

Hornymama said:

A soulmate. Someone I could curl up with and feel content with the world. Oh, wait a minute, I found my ideal lover. It's you.:D

Do you ever think about the consequences of your actions before you go through with something?

Hornymama said:

A woman, about 30, atheletic body, quiet soul, someone at peace with herself, sexually adventurous, a take charge kinda girl with a very warm loving heart and one delicately shaved pussy.

What is the largest number of people you have participated in sex with at one time?

StolenDream said:
mmm, cartoon character.. Well Someday's I feel like Stewie from Family Guy, all manic and evil, but thwarted by the women around me.. Other days I feel like Hades all quick witted and hot, and somedays I feel like Kukapetal from the Mysterious Cities of Gold..

and now for my question, hmmmmm:

If you could spend Valentines day with any Actor/Actress who would it be?

Hugh Jackman yummy

poundemin said:
A soulmate. Someone I could curl up with and feel content with the world. Oh, wait a minute, I found my ideal lover. It's you.:D

Do you ever think about the consequences of your actions before you go through with something?

I usually think about the consequences but it usually doesn't stop me.....which is why there is many a time i've fell flat on my face and had to have to pieces picked up....but i can't seem to change

what is the your biggest dream in life

poundemin said:

Yes, you never know who you could hurt and I guess I am just not looking to make anyone else miserable.

What was the most defining moment of your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back