• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love cleavage tease..i like using my imagination and i think of sliding my hands into a womans top :)

Mmm, I love cleavage tease....funnily enough it has exactly the same effect on me.....I'm going to be thinking of you sliding your hands into a womans' top for quite a while....Can I watch?;):D

And the decent set :)

Lovely...

I do enjoy that :) Using those..you make them sound like secret weapons ^.^

Secret weapons? Well, given the power a pair of boobies will always have over a man, that's not a bad description;)

Calling my wife's boons mine is a surefire way of losing my groping privileges

I don't know if rationing makes me appreciate breasts more. In my case I think it's also a case of who the breasts are attached to.

Lol ..nods. Yep would definitely work towards loss of groping privileges.

Well, yes, I thought after I wrote that, that the comment only really makes sense when training just turned legal boys how to behave. Men..nice men..see more than a collection of body parts.

Mmm, I'd love to wake up with you
Morning Bethy- that's one lovely pic. Hope you're well, it's nice to see you back here a bit more often

Bethy, whatever you post is fine by me. That cleavage pic is lovely- there's always something deliciously teasing about pics like that. Feel free to be as demure as you like, I'm going to enjoy seeing the real you just as much as I've enoyed the alter ego

...and you know we love Bethy and the person behind her- even when she goes all weird on us and starts talking about herself in the third person

meh if I was sane all the time i'd be boring :rolleyes:

Thank you sexiness <3 I'm looking forward to finding out what I'm like along with all of you ^_^ - let's hope she's hot :D

mmmmmmm lovely cleavage.....gorgeous

Why thank you <3 You are the reason I am currently finding it difficult to concentrate...I think you know why.

The girl behind bethy definitely is able to feel lust ..a good sign since she has been a little slow on that front. :rose:

Mmm, I love cleavage tease....funnily enough it has exactly the same effect on me.....I'm going to be thinking of you sliding your hands into a womans' top for quite a while....Can I watch?

Lovely...

Secret weapons? Well, given the power a pair of boobies will always have over a man, that's not a bad description

Of course you can watch..bring a video cam then you can play along and not lose the moment. Nothing too smutty though ;)

Thanks hun <3 I was hoping those would get a mention too. Though I am thrilled my cleavage got a great response :)

Gives another meaning to - "Watch yourself, I'm loaded"

Hey Beth, hope you're well

Hey _me_

I think i read correctly that you are getting bunnies and posting pics...guess where I am heading next :)

Im good thanks hope you are too sweetness xx

Today's Pic :)

attachment.php

I love this erotic view.:rose: And you've taken lovely butt pics:devil:

meh if I was sane all the time i'd be boring :rolleyes:

Thank you sexiness <3 I'm looking forward to finding out what I'm like along with all of you ^_^ - let's hope she's hot :D

Well, a little madness does add to the entertainment- and I'm sure she's hot

Of course you can watch..bring a video cam then you can play along and not lose the moment. Nothing too smutty though ;)

Thanks hun <3 I was hoping those would get a mention too. Though I am thrilled my cleavage got a great response :)

Gives another meaning to - "Watch yourself, I'm loaded"

I'm sure I don't need to tell you the response your cleavage gets...:devil:

I love this erotic view.:rose: And you've taken lovely butt pics:devil:

Thanks hunni <3

Well, a little madness does add to the entertainment- and I'm sure she's hot

I'm sure I don't need to tell you the response your cleavage gets...:devil:

Lol yep..full of the entertainment factor :D Thanks :) - from bethy and me ;)

No, you dont need to tell me..but i love to hear :devil:

still Looking gorgeous as ever, keep it up beautiful. :rose:

Why thank you gorgeous

Hope you're well

Bump Bump:rose:

Hi Wexican1, welcome to my thread

Thanks for the lovely bumpage <3

Hi sweetie hows you?

-------------------------------

some quickie pics :)

Last edited:
Earlier today...

Dreaming of lips on mine.
Dreaming of hands on my body, caressing every inch.
Daylight
Eyes flutter open

Disappointment
Empty bed

An insatiable throbbing
My body yearns
For a touch
A lick

A hand traces my curves
Nipples awaken
A moan escapes
An opened mouth

The first flush
Blurring lines of dreams and truth

A hand slides beneath silky material
The musky smell captures in my nostrils
Lust rushes
An electric shock

Just one twitch
Just one flick
Just one arch
Will find the wet centre enveloped beneath

Anticipation
Desperation
Begging to be touched
Begging to be filled

[to be continued ;)]

http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOYQr8FXyl6olKwQn46yjushVfrUfW0FUlrusnNXECyX42x1w&t=1&usg=__ynaNCp8RupnqN-hWFz_RFvGyLl0=

I don't give free previews;) but I won't dissapoint..... I'm offering if you dare......
Woot 300 pages :D

Aww spoil my fun. However you can make it interesting for me by giving me a real dare ;)

--------
ignore my pic just needed to host it somewhere

Last edited:
Back