The election for town whore

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
In a small Nevada town, "town whore" isn't just a title someone gets by reputation: it's an elected position. Every two years people (mostly women but a few men) fight for votes to get the title. Anyone who is 21 or up can run. But why run? After all, it's still a demeaning title and the things the candidates do while running can ruin reputations in most towns.

Well:

1. A salary. And a damn good one
2. A say on city council matters
3. Planning events
4. Sex with whoever you want (aside from minors and animals). Live out your wildest fantasies. As long as you can prove it furthers the cause of the town enjoying a debauched lifestyle, promoting Eros, or sex Ed, you can do it, repercussion free.

Of course, conversely you need to have sex with whoever wants you (though the town whore gets more options to decline). However even while running you get to enjoy that last benefit.

So what stories can be told with this set up:

1. While candidates can drop out at any time, anyone who is written in to run has to appear at a ceremony marking the start of the race. To insult them, some townsfolk get a shy nerdy person on the ballot. However, the candidate decides to run to the best of their ability.

2. It's a tough campaign. A very tough one. Incumbent has done a great job promoting positive sex, sexual experimentation and growth of debauchery. New candidates need to think of something more daring. So while some decide to start getting kinkier with BDSM...one brings their grandpa on stage and sucks and fucks him right on stage (which definitely brings out the older vote). It soon becomes a race to the bottom as candidates see how far each of them will go.

What other ideas? As for why a town wants a designated debauchery promoter, maybe they were a frontier town at one time that had a population shortage, or they turned to nontraditional religion and began to begin ritual sex which became the current town whore election.
 
Unintentionally give this a spin.

Ambitious but bit naive and nerdy orphan girl return to the town to her old church-going aunt after dropping out off college for her selfy gone wiral. Selfy in with she is only wearing open college jersey and less than seven inches long version of the cheerleader skirt. She even wasn't on the squad, it was a half joke, half present for her boyfriend, but someone send it out one time too many.

The aunt rant about her niece to the pastor and ask how to teach the girl. Pastor say he will think on it. He meets the young mayor of the town later, to talk how to promote the town in time of some upcoming major event (that could become annual?) and somehow they remember the legend about the elected town whore in the frontier times of the town. In context, this girl come up. Mayor quickly finds the pic and show to the priest. Both men droll over the girl finding her irresistible. They decide they both already know who should be the town whore this time.

So our girl is endorsed in the race of the town whore election by her aunt as a way of penance. She accept it as challenge, and also see a way to spin some her own (academic?) ambition, whatever that could be.

She is nowhere the only candidate though, it becomes much more popular than anyone anticipated. She get solid competition by actual high level escort and by childhood rival who absolutely wants to beat her at whatever competition she enters, among others. The cabal that wants her to win rake up difficulty and embarrassment of the run in order to get other candidates to drop out (while her aunt ensuring she wouldn't even if wanted), and it becomes personal between her and her old rival. Eventually she befriend the escort, who became her mentor and drop out of the race in her favour.

Of course, finally she win the race, become town mayor's and his wife's mistress, and one of the most influential people in the town.

Know what, this also could cross-reference "Small town escort" happening in the same town. (Probably at a slightly later date?)


Now we only need to get someone to write all this up...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top