Something Clever To Get Your Attention

sean861

Experienced
Hi, hello hey, hi, how ya doing?

I've posted here before and now I'm back again. I won't bother with giving my description or telling you all if I'm married or not, this is the internet and i could be a million things. If you ask though, i will tell you and be honest.

I once met a wonderful woman on here and we kind of "clicked". It was great fun to chat and keep up with each others lives, but of course, that very life we were talking about caught up with us and now she is gone as far as i can tell.

So I'm here again.

I won't ask you to watch my cam as i get myself off in some poorly lit corner of my house thats too cramped and cluttered. I won't ask you see your tits or pussy because Google…and Google won't say no.

Being filthy is all well and good, but thats zero fun unless i kind of know you. Agree?

-me

Why? I'm curious because it seems there are, like, millions of whores and prostitutes, and I'm guessing that no one bothers to get to know each other. So...?

Well, some folks like that. Those that don't...well, you said so yourself about the millions of people who sell sex...

Well, some folks like that. ...

Sure, I know that part. I'm asking ...why. Why are some folks like that? What's to be gained? Men jerk off all the time and seem to get some satisfaction, so.... ah, did they get to know their cock or something?

I'm only asking why they feel the need to get to know the person before sex. Just curious.

Sure, I know that part. I'm asking ...why. Why are some folks like that? What's to be gained? Men jerk off all the time and seem to get some satisfaction, so.... ah, did they get to know their cock or something?

I'm only asking why they feel the need to get to know the person before sex. Just curious.

What's to be gained? Sex, like many activities, can be further enhanced by having some sort of bond with they accompanying party. Any man can stick his dick in a hole and pound away, but what's to be gained from that? Yes, you'll eventually orgasm, but the quality of that orgasm is inferior to one brought about with someone you share a bond with. Getting to know someone, establishing a bond with them before having sex, will enhance the pleasure derived.

At least it does to me anyway...

What's to be gained? Sex, like many activities, can be further enhanced by having some sort of bond with they accompanying party. Any man can stick his dick in a hole and pound away, but what's to be gained from that? Yes, you'll eventually orgasm, but the quality of that orgasm is inferior to one brought about with someone you share a bond with. Getting to know someone, establishing a bond with them before having sex, will enhance the pleasure derived.

Well said.

..., but the quality of that orgasm is inferior to one brought about with someone you share a bond with. Getting to know someone, establishing a bond with them before having sex, will enhance the pleasure derived. ....

I don't disagree. But that flies in the face of the bazillion married men who come to LIT to advertise for quickie sex because they aren't getting any from the one they've "...established a bond with ... before sex..."

Which is, of course, one of the main reasons that I asked in the first place. Apparently the marriage bond is not enough for the enhanced sexual pleasures.

I don't disagree. But that flies in the face of the bazillion married men who come to LIT to advertise for quickie sex because they aren't getting any from the one they've "...established a bond with ... before sex..."

Which is, of course, one of the main reasons that I asked in the first place. Apparently the marriage bond is not enough for the enhanced sexual pleasures.

Some married men on Lit are adventurous looking up for conversations from ladies they happened not to have in real life or the feel of having another woman is thrilling enough for them - it's like they want to have mistresses but in an online relationship under usernames probably protecting them of their identity.

Why? I'm curious because it seems there are, like, millions of whores and prostitutes, and I'm guessing that no one bothers to get to know each other. So...?

Keep in mind too that the OP was talking about cybersex. I certainly agree that getting to know a real-life partner makes a tremendous difference in the quality of a sexual experience, but that may be even more true when you're talking about online interactions because, lacking a body to react to, and lacking a relationship, all you've got is words; words which start to take on a numbing sameness when every encounter is a start from square one.

Some married men on Lit are adventurous looking up for conversations from ladies they happened not to have in real life or the feel of having another woman is thrilling enough for them - it's like they want to have mistresses but in an online relationship under usernames probably protecting them of their identity.

Again, well said. I really enjoy the thrill of meeting someone new, even if its online. If a person is states and states away, the desire to potentially meet and have a drink is not any lower, but way less feasible, and thats good. I get as much as i need in my "real" life, and i simply come here to explore new ideas and form something of a friendship with people without all the awkwardness of real life getting in the way. The internet can be simple and to the point if you let it.

Keep in mind too that the OP was talking about cybersex. I certainly agree that getting to know a real-life partner makes a tremendous difference in the quality of a sexual experience, but that may be even more true when you're talking about online interactions because, lacking a body to react to, and lacking a relationship, all you've got is words; words which start to take on a numbing sameness when every encounter is a start from square one.

Cybersex seems so harsh. But that is the basis of it. We can exchange words or sounds or photos and unless I'm in your head, even a little bit, its simply not fun at all. Id like to know what you like or don't like and if you have a boss you hate. Things like that simulate something real and then once you dive into the filth its just more fulfilling. Well, as fulfilling as something online could be.

Cybersex seems so harsh. But that is the basis of it. We can exchange words or sounds or photos and unless I'm in your head, even a little bit, its simply not fun at all.

I didn't mean it to sound harsh. Interestingly, though, I've found that women are often willing to be more direct than guys about that sort of thing.

I know it may sound odd given that the ladies' most common complaint in here is probably the hordes of troglodytes that message them out of the blue with crude propositions. But once women decide to engage, whether in speech or in a more, er, concrete sense, they may be quicker than males to discard certain niceties of speech and manner.

That last part reads amazingly similar to what so many married men here post about their own marriages ....and they seem to be seeking some quickies in various formats from cyber to meetings.

I'm not sure, but perhaps we humans are more attuned to the "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" than the poetry readings and the quiet walks on the beach, etc.

That last part reads amazingly similar to what so many married men here post about their own marriages ....and they seem to be seeking some quickies in various formats from cyber to meetings.

I'm not sure, but perhaps we humans are more attuned to the "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" than the poetry readings and the quiet walks on the beach, etc.

An assessment is necessary to eliminate others, like having a battle of the fittest, and let the right one remain. ;) :cool:

People have different temperaments and varying needs for novelty, of course.

I can see the appeal of random encounters as a fantasy, although I acknowledge the danger of them in real life. For the most part, though, I'm quite happy to keep company with someone who can share my enthusiasm for walks on the beach and poking through secondhand stores, as well as prolonged, shared baths.

Bingo!

Back