TV or Movie one liners

"You're only supposed tho blow the bloody doors off"

The Italian Job

You know how to whistle. Just put your lips together, and blow
From "To Have and to Have Not"

l went for elocution lessons , they taught me to say ''That's Nice'', instead of fuck off

Mrs Brown's Boys

If we have souls, they're made of the love we share. Undimmed by time, unbound by death.

Oblivion

"Honey, did you see I put another hamper in the bathroom? This one's for your shirts, the other's just for socks and poo-poo undies."

- Young Frankenstein

Look, fuckstick, I'm incredibly busy. So why don't you get the hell out of here before I snap your dick off and jam it into your ass.

Tropic thunder

We, at the FBI, do not have a sense of humor that we are aware of.. MIB

Harry "I take it back"
Sally "You can't take it back, it's already out there"
Harry "Call a cop, it's already out there"

Most people don't believe something can happen until it already has. That's not stupidity or weakness, that's just human nature

world-war-z

Just remember that in every pothole there is hope. Well, you see, pothole is spelled P-O-T-H-O-L-E. So if you take the P, and add it to the H, the O, and the E, and rearrange the letters... or contrariwise, you remove the O, T, and the L, you get "hope". So, just remember, in every pothole there is hope!

- Mixed Nuts

Is that what your little note says? It must be hard living your life off a couple of scraps of paper. You mix your laundry list with your grocery list you'll end up eating your underwear for breakfast.

memento

He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master. ~ A Christmas Story

Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window. ~ A Christmas Story

"Lighten up, Francis."
"It's not so much the speed, it's all that cough syrup I drank."
"You broke my force field."

Tons of 'em in Stripes.

I've been to a picnic, a rodeo and a state fair; and that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard ~ Dr Strangelove: Or How I Quit Worrying and Learn to Love the Bomb

Back