rape fantasy

I am a female over 40
I have had rape fantasies as long as I can remember,
but not what I would consider normal rape fantasies (if there's such a thing ;) lol)
I don't fantasize about being raped. I'm not even in my own fantasies (as myself)
I fantasize about 2 or more characters engaging in nonconsentual sex and switch back and forth between identifiying with the "attacker" and the "victim"
curiously it's more often the "attacker" for some reason.
I fantasize about male on female (most often) multiple males on female, female on male (rarely), male on male (often) but never female on female. Sometimes bondage and bsdm are involved.
But never do I fantasize that I myself am grabbed in an alley or dragged into a car and raped.

I'm not sure why nonconsentual sex turns me on (as well as bondage bdsm) but it may have something to do with when I was a child around 8 I went to my friends house and saw that she and her brother had tied up another boy and were giving him "pink belly". He was struggling and yelling and instead of helping him like I thought I should I ran away home hid under my covers and masterbated. I didn't understand at the time I just knew i suddenly had to do that thing that made me feel good.

I'm ashamed to admit that it's gotten so bad that during sex or masterbation the only way I can climax is through a nonconsentual fantasy.

please someone tell me I'm not the only one in the world like this lol

Do you live near me? Southern California
 
I was raped when I was disgustingly young, and it has destroyed me through most of my adult life that I fantasise over 'rape'.

After finally getting the courage to discuss this with my counsellor, she's assured me it's normal.

In my 'rape' fantasies, the important things are-being used, being out of control, being 'made' to do things for my pleasure. Surely that's the very point of a fantasy-it's for YOUR pleasure, regardless of which perverted or otherwise ways you get there.

I would be very suprised if those fantasising about rape do so with the ending of no pleasure, no orgasm, pain that isn't feeling good and generally no 'happy' feelings. And of course, real rape leaves no happy feelings.

I'm making no sense. Its the fact that in your fantasies you are still in control in that the aim is your pleasure. I think.
 
I would be very suprised if those fantasising about rape do so with the ending of no pleasure, no orgasm, pain that isn't feeling good and generally no 'happy' feelings. And of course, real rape leaves no happy feelings.

I'm making no sense. Its the fact that in your fantasies you are still in control in that the aim is your pleasure. I think.

you would be incorrect. people are far too complex and our psychological and emotional wiring far too diverse for such theories to be universally applied.

i too was raped when i was "disgustingly young" (whatever that means). it continued for many years, until the end of my physical childhood. and from that point to this one, i have always fantasized about rape. not "rape," but actual rape, the very sort of unsexy, unpretty pain, trauma and horror that i experienced firsthand. in my fantasies i have no control, i achieve no pleasure, and i suffer beyond words, both physically and emotionally. most of my rape fantasies actually climax in my death. why do i have these fantasies? i suppose because of my experiences beginning in early life, it's simply what i know, sort of a coming home. much of it also has to do with lifelong dismally low self-esteem, and a yearning desire to always get what deep down i feel i deserve (which is to be treated horrendously).

so um yeah...it's not always about the warm fuzzies. although nothing is wrong with those if you're able to get them.
 
I'm a guy but I'm pretty sure that women don't have "rape fantasies" in the same way that rape normally occurs in the real world.

Common fantasy: A tall handsome chap can't contain his lust for you, overpowers you and has passionate forced sex with you where at first you resist then fall into his embrace.

Reality: An ugly, stinking mouthbreather threatens to stab you with a screwdriver, forces his dry and filthy dick into you making you bleed and chafe, 10 seconds later he's finished and you've now got chlamidya and HIV

Just my opinion. Although it's a fantasy I'd love to play out with my girlfriend

I too have had both these kinds of fantasies. The first is more of an emotional fantasy: meet a handsome and dominant guy who just goes ahead and has sex with me despite my many hang ups, usually resulting in a long term relationship and a baby.

But I've never been able to masturbate to fantasies of gentle sex or "gentle rape". The only thing that gets me physically aroused is fantasizing about pain, degradation, extreme sexual violence - the realistic kind of rape. It should go without saying that I would never want this to really happen, because it would NOT be arousing for real... but thinking about it is arousing.
 
I fantasize about 2 or more characters engaging in nonconsentual sex and switch back and forth between identifiying with the "attacker" and the "victim"

You're not the only one. I definitely have fantasies where I'm the (female) victim and where I'm the (male) rapist.

Fantasies are fun like that because you can do things that you can't (or wouldn't want to do) in real life.
 
@ Yourcaptor
I don't llive in the USA (and never have)

Thanks to the others that replied to me it's nice not to feel alone :)
 
I have a spreader bar - it attaches to a woman's ankles to hold her legs wide apart. Then I can stick my fingers or anything else I wish to deep inside her open sex.... and more nice ideas if you wish to hear, dear Ms slave
 
I have always had a rape fantasy. Have played it out before with my boyfriend and it was great. Everyone should make that a part of their sex life.
 
hey all submissive 27 male would love to be discplined, abused and forced to submit to mitress. no limits the nastier the better. please pm me if interested
 
curious if other women have that fantasy of a guy coming out of a dark alley or pulling up next to u in a car and takes control of u in that not so special way

definitely something I've had fantasies about for a while.

i love the idea of being completely overpowered by several guys who are way bigger/stronger than me, and having all of them go at me at once...
 
definitely something I've had fantasies about for a while.

i love the idea of being completely overpowered by several guys who are way bigger/stronger than me, and having all of them go at me at once...

Wrote a personalised story for Sasha on this about an incident late at night post a concert where she overpowered by a group of men, her boyfriend helpless and made to watch (falls into the common fantasy category where overpowered, resisting but becoming more turned on as the encounter unfolds)- what did you think Sasha, did it bring your fantasy to life?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wrote a personalised story for Sasha on this about an incident late at night post a concert where she overpowered by a group of men, her boyfriend helpless and made to watch (overpowered but becoming more turned on as the encounter unfolds)- what did you think Sasha, did it bring your fantasy to life?

lol yes i loved it. i still have revisions i need to get to you...lol...sorry...

i usually end up getting out the vibe before i can make it to the end....
 
lol yes i loved it. i still have revisions i need to get to you...lol...sorry...

i usually end up getting out the vibe before i can make it to the end....

To know you got off to my words is the ultimate compliment and glad I met the challenge of describing your fantasy! Drop us a pm with your revisions and feedback!
 
But you just confirmed my counsellors theory... Your feeling of 'coming home' is a good feeling. Your feelings of 'getting what you deserve' provide a fulfilment that your emotional part needs.

(I'm not for a second suggesting you do deserve it, btw, women never deserve it but I'm sure you know that...).

Case in point: I used to LOVE being spanked-not the nabby pamby stuff, the full on til you're screaming. Didn't give me ANY pleasure except 'this is what I deserve for who I am'. As I'm working through the issues I have, beginning to love myself a little more (and place the blame firmly where it belongs), actually, still enjoy spanking-BUT because I want it, not because il bear it because I deserve it. Il say stop, use safe words, tell him to hit me here or there.

Anyway I feel you were quite rude in your reply so I'm not sure what the point of my reply is. But ye.
 
My partner of several years, who now appears to be my ex, told me she had sometimes entertained such fantasies. So I wrote her a story. I've never in my life entertained a thought about taking a woman against her will. Here's the story:

http://www.literotica.com/s/intruder-10
 
curious if other women have that fantasy of a guy coming out of a dark alley or pulling up next to u in a car and takes control of u in that not so special way

Replying to the original post with comments hopefully relevant to the debate:

My understanding of rape fantasies (based on my conversations with various people over the years) is that they are not necessarily about harm so much as about loss of control.

As has been pointed out, many societies adhere to a standard that holds women as gatekeepers of virtue and that to take pleasure in sex is to surrender control and thereby fail in their duty to safeguard that virtue.

Rape fantasies allow for a woman to experience the carnal without being held accountable for that pleasure. So it is not so much as a desire for pain as much as a desire to not be judged for wanting that pleasure.

Now this is a simplistic view because it ignores things like how people can experience pleasure from a variety of activities. I also think that as gender roles evolve, rape fantasies shift from the older desire for carnal experience archetype to a more modern desire for the forbidden aspect of the fantasy (after all, what "good person" wants to engage in behavior society defines as wrong)?

My $0.02
 
Last edited:
I too have had both these kinds of fantasies. The first is more of an emotional fantasy: meet a handsome and dominant guy who just goes ahead and has sex with me despite my many hang ups, usually resulting in a long term relationship and a baby.

But I've never been able to masturbate to fantasies of gentle sex or "gentle rape". The only thing that gets me physically aroused is fantasizing about pain, degradation, extreme sexual violence - the realistic kind of rape. It should go without saying that I would never want this to really happen, because it would NOT be arousing for real... but thinking about it is arousing.

Oh, you're not alone.

I frequently have fantasies that are quite violent, sometimes my captor/torturer is a man and sometime a woman.

The man is an evil nobleman who tortures me for refusing his sexual advances.

The woman is an evil queen who is jealous of me and falsely accuses me of some crime to justify torturing me.

My torture always involves me being roughly stripped and being subjected to pain of some sort to my titties...whipping, the breast press, severe clamps or hot pokers used on my nipples.

I'm always gang-raped by the guards while my torturer watches, and for some reason I'm particularly turned on by the idea of other women watching, such as ladies of the court who sit demurely and comment on the size of my titties, the intensity of my screams, etc.
 
I'm a guy but I'm pretty sure that women don't have "rape fantasies" in the same way that rape normally occurs in the real world.

Common fantasy: A tall handsome chap can't contain his lust for you, overpowers you and has passionate forced sex with you where at first you resist then fall into his embrace.

Reality: An ugly, stinking mouthbreather threatens to stab you with a screwdriver, forces his dry and filthy dick into you making you bleed and chafe, 10 seconds later he's finished and you've now got chlamidya and HIV

Just my opinion. Although it's a fantasy I'd love to play out with my girlfriend

Both are fantasies, kind of. Stranger rape is anomalous. The hollywood-style secondary scenario isn't a "never happens" but it's much more likely that someone gets cornered by someone she knows and knows well. Throw in some alcohol, or not. Can be equally as violent.

Or he. Like the actual crime the fantasy is equal opportunity. Prison rape exists in people's imagination as a joke or a fantasy and rarely is seen as a problem of a violation of a person.

I've yet to get off to this. Actually now that I think about it there's ONE trope that works for me sexually involving rape and it's a weird one. In films with bad guys and a "let's torture the hero to make him deep" plot, when the wife/gf/younger daughter's rape is orchestrated by the evil people, I think that could spin off into some of my more antisocial fantasies. Just watching a woman being sprung on in a car lot by randos does nothing for me.

It doesn't bother me that the fantasy exists, but it DOES bother me that the new assumption is that every girl has a rape fantasy because the sociology is in, and what do you know, a lot or even most do.

So I don't care what people get off to, but when someone informs me that "every woman has this fantasy" I want to inform them that every man secretly fantasizes about plunger ass rape, don't you know?

I've never considered rape-by-mecha until this thread though, so that's pretty cool.
 
Last edited:
REminds of a story...

... about a successful woman who tempts rapes and beatings. In a dark, snowy, alley. In someplace like Detroit. Ends up hammered in every way possible, left hanging from the chain link fence by her bra. Eventually found by her female driver. Turns out she hired the men to attack her. I might try writing that one.

Woody
 
... about a successful woman who tempts rapes and beatings. In a dark, snowy, alley. In someplace like Detroit. Ends up hammered in every way possible, left hanging from the chain link fence by her bra. Eventually found by her female driver. Turns out she hired the men to attack her. I might try writing that one.

Woody

A nice variation on that might be a company that provides sexual services to ladies whose social status or professional lives leave them with no time for relationships that would ordinarily allow for such things.

The client would receive a visit and interview from a lady representing the company and the client would select what she wants to happen.

Race and age of her attacker; penis size selected from a book of photographs; duration, such as a single day or a weekend; how many times does the client wish to be raped; type of rape, oral ,vaginal, anal, all of the above; a list of tortures, such as breast torture with sub-selections for whipping of breasts and nipples; nipples clamped; nipples burned; pins in nipples.

Oh my...
 
My rape fantasy is More along the lines of a "date rape" I guess.

Its with a guy in kinda interested in, but not really. Maybe I've teased him too much or sent the wrong signals and he just decides one day to take what he wants from me. Of course at first I hate it and struggle the whole time, but eventually I love it and my inner slut takes over.

Obviously date rape is just as wrong in the real world as a random rape attack, but it's my fantasy and that's how it plays out. :)
 
I blame Jodie Foster

When I was younger, I saw the movie, The Accused...
The scene where JodIe Fosters character gets raped repeatedly on the pinball machine...
Ever since then, I've had rape fantasies... Can't help it that I get off on the idea of being forced against my will... Although, as my best friend always tells me, 'you can't rape the willing!'... Lol
 
Back
Top