What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried rye? It's my current obsession.

-LCN

Oh yes, it's good. Occasionally I'll switch it up and buy rye instead. It's spicier than bourbon. I don't know, bourbon is still my choice--it's more satisfying somehow.

MTPersson said:
I shall taunt you by filling another glass :p

Hmph! Bad girls should get no wine at all.

Love QI, can't say I've ever fancied Fry or Davies though.

Got half an eye on the telly but there's nothing on.

Fighting the lag monster in MoP and while I'm waiting it out, rewriting my post for Fr33k. I didn't like what I had, but this one seems to be much better.

Killing a huge sea monster and writing a sexual scene. Yeah buddy. Two of my most favorite things to do. *grin*

Fighting the lag monster in MoP and while I'm waiting it out, rewriting my post for Fr33k. I didn't like what I had, but this one seems to be much better.

Killing a huge sea monster and writing a sexual scene. Yeah buddy. Two of my most favorite things to do. *grin*

Duly noted. *chuckle*

Duly noted. *chuckle*

:kiss:

After dying twice (yes, the sea monster is a bitch), I decided on a shower. Now, it's time to get back to doing both.

Chatting with the stalker.
I don't think this is how it works.

*laughs* Umm, I don't think so either, Foxy. But who knows? The worst of it is, you block the stalker if they get too creepy for you. The better of it? You have a new follower who turns out to be really fun.

Getting ready to head out. Spent all morning switching between WoW and writing a post for Fr33k.

*looks shamed-faced* Okay, okay... the sea monster won but I couldn't help it! I get downright stubborn when something is beating my ass. Between the sea monster and the lag monster, I was ready to throw the computer out the window. I didn't. I won. :D So now I has a lvl 13 Alliance Panda. Just gotta wait for a certain someone to get caught up to my main so we can run together and lvl our 85's to 90.

Yay.

I'm such a nerd.

Now who has the guilty conscience?
Maybe I meant Freekles.

Well, of course. Why would I think you were talking about me instead of him? After all, unlike myself, he actually got his present.

.....I'm not bitter!! *kicks her shin and walks off grumbling*

Well, of course. Why would I think you were talking about me instead of him? After all, unlike myself, he actually got his present.

.....I'm not bitter!! *kicks her shin and walks off grumbling*

*holds leg and growls*
See if I tell you any more naughty dreams...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back