Orgasms to help with period cramps?

I have endometriosis, and unfortunately nothing really helps with the pain. Trust me, I've tried.
A hot pad and nap get me through the worst of it. Chocolate helps my soul during period hell times.
 
This has nothing to do with fetishes, but, my approach to avoiding period pain is this:

- Avoid eating salty things for 2 days before it starts, and during. Muscles use salt to clench, if they don't have an abundant supply they can't clench as hard.

- Wear something very warm from at least your stomach down to your hips. A long sweater or something. Heat relaxes muscles.

- Take 4 ibuprofins every 4-6 hours as they wear off. Ideally you will only have to do this about 4 times during a period, since it is an overdose.

- Eat chocolate. :cattail:
 
I have trouble reaching orgasm during intercourse, but almost always do when I'm getting head. Ladies, ever had an urge for your SO to go down on you during your period?

I went down on my ex wife often when we where in college. I found it was very helpful to wear her out after class so we could enjoy each other and not deal with her mood swings. I love giving oral to a woman so I tried to give it more often that week. She had 3 or 4 other females sharing her apartment that we lived in...
 
Back
Top