Straight but want a dick

I feel the same way. not attracted to guys at all, but really want to try sucking a cock and lately have the desire to get fucked as well. Love smooth looking for someone to try with.
 
I feel the same way. not attracted to guys at all, but really want to try sucking a cock and lately have the desire to get fucked as well. Love smooth looking for someone to try with.

I'm sure we can work something out to our mutual satisfaction...
 
Fuck do I crave cock. More of late. Would love to enjoy one some day
 
ok guys, here is what i think ...

btw i am genuinely bi, as i find certain types of both guys and gals (won't say what) totally HOT!

i believe that sexuality is defined by what gets you hot and horny. in other words, it is a natural in-born attraction which feelings you cannot help and did not ask for.

to me it does not matter whether you are attracted to the person, or only to the body parts, your sexuality is defined by your attraction(s).

so, if you are male, and if pussy gets you hot and horny, but cock does not, then you are heterosexual.

if you are male, and if cock makes you hot and horny, and if pussy does NOT, then you are gay.

if both pussy and cock make you hot and horny, then you are bisexual, which i think the guys who are hot for both pussy and cock and who are claiming to be "straight" actually are. i would also guess that they have had these feelings for many years, even since high school, but were afraid of them or were afraid to admit it to themselves.

i also think that these guys are feeling a whole lot of guilt for having the feelings of being hot for cock. they were probably told over and over as kids, by parents, teachers, and clergy, all about the sin and danger in being a "fag, so in order to appease their guilt, they still want to believe that they are "straight."

my advice to anyone who is "straight" and who is "secretly" hot for cock is to just relax, enjoy the feelings, and to safely explore your fantasies. once you have a real life experience, you will know right away what your sexuality actually is. just be sure to be cautious and to follow the rules of safe sex.

then, after you find out who you are, continue to live your life and do NOT let your life be defined by your sexuality. i happen to be bisexual, just as i happen to be left-handed. it does not alter or prevent me from living my life doing the best that i can for myself, my kids, and people with whom i interact. it just so happens that when i get horny and when i get the chance, i like to mess around with another guy ... so what?

hope that helps you guys who are questioning yourselves to find your answers and be at peace.

take care everyone.
sam

I think you are a bit over simplifying sexuality, but otherwise I find a lot of what you say that I agree with. I'l stick to your definition that it depends on what gets you hot and horney. Thus I'll leave out emotions at the moment.

I personally crave hairy, muscular, manly, guys especially those with tanlines that make their white asses seem somewhat virginal (not slutty as a non-tan butt indicates some modesty to not be completely nude when tanning). I crave their butts, their body hair be it a tuff peaking out of their shirt neck, their knuckles, their arms, their legs, their butts, their back. The only place hair doesn't look good on a man is in the nose and the ears. (I don't have to have a guy with a hairy back. It just makes a man look that much more wild and masculine.)

On the other hand, I do not crave penises. I don't go scoping out guys to see how big their bulges are. I figure they have something there as it cums with the male territory. If a guy gets hard, drips pre-cum, or shoots off from me fucking him, then it is a turn on. It isn't a turn on because I crave that, but because I want to think that the other guy had a wonderful time as a result of being with me. I have no burning desire to have a cock in me or to touch it. I'm not afraid of them, nor do I think that it simply makes me more of a "real" man or somehow less perverted... It is simply being honest. I do touch penises and try to get the other guy off simply because how good the entire experience is determines if it is a one time thing or not. If the guy is worth anything to me, I want a repeat, so the better I am the more that would happen. (FYI, I'm now in a relationship, so I just have one guy to keep happy! That makes things a bit simpler...;) )

To give you an example of what I'm talking about on desire, lets say there were multiple porn channels all with the one guy being my ideal male -- hairy, muscular, manily, beautiful (modest) white ass. What varied is who he was with in the porn scene:

1) Channel 1 -- He is fucking a woman (I have no desire to watch)
2) Channel 2 -- He is fucking a smooth twink, or she-male. (I have no desire to watch)
3) Channle 3 -- He is fucking a bear, muslce guy, etc. (I might watch if I find the other guy is somewhat hot too, but I'm not watching the original guy.)
4) Channel 4 -- He is being fucked by either women with strap-on's or maybe she-males. (It is hot! Note: I'm watching his ass -- not so much the appendeges on the others.)
5) Channel 5 -- He is being fucked by a male. (It is VERY hot. Again, I'm getting off on his ass getting a penis especially if it is bareback where you say see him get bred.) I'm not paying much attention to the other guy who is the top.

To a lesser extent if the original guy is using his mouth instead of ass, I would have a similar selection, but I would always choose a fuck seen over an oral scene every time.

I do not find women's bodies a turn off. It is just that fucking the kind of guy who turns me on is so much more compelling. I get mesmorized just watching something sliding in and out of my kind of guy's behind -- even without conserning myself with my own orgasm. To a lesser extent, I enjoy him using his mouth too to please others.

If I was the big honcho upstairs, I would have created a variety of man that was all hair, muscle, with a womb that you could impregnate. When I see a hot guy, at the core of my being I wish I could mix my genes with his and make him have a baby. I don't want to feminize him. I just want him to make a kid that bonds the two of us.

Nevertheless, my point that I wanted to make sure you realized is that it isn't all about just pussy and cock. There are so many parts of the human body that can be considered beautiful, and even among men and women their types can be quite varied. For me, being inside the kind of man who turns me on and whom I care for is the closest thing to heaven on earth.

I doubt you would have a problem believing that my turn-on's are so natural to me, some may think it happened out of whatever my first experiences were. That is not the case for me.

I thought of men's behinds and body hair YEARS before I had sex with anybody. Note: I had absolutely NO sex NOR fooling around at all with others until I was 21.5 year old. There was no messing around with boys when I was young, nor did some adult mess with me in any way, shape or form... So what I am going to say was simply in my own head...

I remember being so much in awe the first time I saw a hairy male body (4.5 years old). Obviously, at that age it isn't sexuality, yet there was still something that made me want so bad to hug that individual to be close to all that dark, thick hair. Obviously, I had enough sense even at that age to keep my distance. Similarily, about the age of 8, I started noticing adult men's behinds -- not boy's.
Again, I had the sense not to try to act on that as I was afraid I would be severly punished. So again these things were naturally in my head, so they had nothing to do with "acts" that I learned early on.

Over the years, most guys take a leak when you need to out in nature -- sometimes in groups. I had absolutely no thoughts of how I wish the others had kept their junk out longer. It was just getting relief when nature calls. (Now granted as an adult I would look -- not because I craving cock, but because when you cruise, the easiest way to know if another guy is interested is if his cock shows interest.)

In summary, I grew into my preferences free of anybody leading me down a certain path. Actually, my first two years as an adult when I started sex at 21.5 years of age, I didn't get to fuck at all as they said that top role was only for hung guys. One guy said hung guys slide and give pleasure, and non-hung guys poke and give pain. So for those two or so years, I found gay sex to be so lacking. I started to buy into that idea that same sex desire was meant to be a misserable existance with longings for something where the sex itself was so unfulfilling -- perhaps because of it being unnatural or immoral as people would preach in our heads... The sex simply sucked (pun intended)..

Fortunately, a kind older man let me top him. For the VERY FIRST TIME since doing m2m sex, I realized that I LOVED it! During that first penetration of a guy's ass, I didn't know if I was dying, being born, cumming, pissing, or what. It was like the 4th of July & Christmas combined into one almost out of body experience. From that day on, I knew what I craved.

I don't really love labeles, but it makes it easier just to say I'm gay. I don't see anything awful abouot the female body, it is just that those males that turn me on is such a stronger desire...

Finally, I do think you have to also include emotions in understanding your sexuality. I think we all have some level of emotion with sex. The sexual release is kind of like a nuclear bomb of emotion. Even though to a certain degree people (namely men) can detach emotion from pleasure. However, at some point it becomes hard to keep it completely seperate. ESPECIALLY as the older you get the more the act isn't so much about just the hormones raging as it does for a young man, and it is more about the whole experience and not just what physically turns one one.

It's like wearing a nice pair of worn loafers vs brand new patent leather shoes. The latter might look so new and shiney and look so good on you, but it cannot replace the snug comfortable old loafers that comform to your feet after so many years of slipping them on. They might not be the prettiest after all those years, but you wouldn't throw them out for anything else as it is SO comfortable and emotionally satisfying about just having comfortable sex where you and the other person just do it and are so familar with each other's bodies. Where you don't worry about rejection because your body isn't perfect like a young adult as you are accepted with all the flaws that happen over time.

I should also add my experiences with so-called "str8" guys who like m2m sex. I've met plenty of men who say that is the way they are. However, plenty of them changed over time. They would claim that they did not crave the male body, and/or that they had no emotional interest in men. For plenty of the ones I knew, eventually that armor of "only cock interest" would crack. While it wasn't universal, the pattern I normally saw was that they would find a younger guy and start to get attached to them. I think part off that may relate to the fact that men are suppose to complete which makes it hard for some of these guys to show any emotional closeness to another man that they might see as their peer. However, plenty of men do not feel the need to complete with someone a bit younger than themselves. They see it more as a mentoring role. So in those relationships, sometimes they can get rather serious. I'm not saying that they want to divorce their families and get married to this younger man. Rather they get to where they look forward to every time they are together with the younger guy -- not just for the young man's cock, but for his company. Perhaps at some level the bond is also about seeing your younger self through the eyes of this younger guy.

It didn't happen with every such guy I knew, but enough that I did see this pattern. I'm not one to believe that they are necessarily closet "gays", but they weren't straight either. Rather they were as you say bi. My own feeling is that had they accepted their bi-ness sooner then perhaps they wouldn't have fallen so hard when they did finally meet a nice guy. What made it most difficult is as much as guys would like to detach cock from the man who it is attached to, it really doesn't work that way. When you are young and erections can come at anytime, that is one thing. However, there comes an age where your heart has to be in it too. Otherwise, they start having performance problems with their wives. (I myself have performance problems, but it is probably due to my weight and diabetes.)

Anyway that is my umpteen cents. ;)
 
Anybody else have problems with the Kinsey test? It won't show me my results. I know what I am though, bi all the way! I love cock.
 
Anybody else have problems with the Kinsey test? It won't show me my results. I know what I am though, bi all the way! I love cock.

It finally worked. I'm equally hetero and homosexual. I love a woman's body but need cock too, in my mouth and in my ass.
 
It finally worked. I'm equally hetero and homosexual. I love a woman's body but need cock too, in my mouth and in my ass.

I fit into this category myself. There's a term for it, but I forget offhand what it is. I love everything about women, but I also LOVE sucking and playing with another man's cock and balls. All the romantic stuff, eh, not so much. Until the right guy comes along, anyway...
 
Sounds like I'm in the same boat as many here. I'm very happily married, and love women in general. I've never looked at a guy and been attracted to him. I have zero interest in kissing or fucking a guy. But for whatever reason, oral with a guy is a huge turn on. Maybe it's just that I love receiving so much that I wonder what it would be like to have a hard cock in my own mouth? Whatever 'label' that means I am, so be it.

I don't think I'll ever actually go through with it, but I certainly think about it.

If anyone of similar interests wants to chat about it, hit me up on Skype: cum2scottie
 
2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

My Kinsey score
 
Sounds like I'm in the same boat as many here. I'm very happily married, and love women in general. I've never looked at a guy and been attracted to him. I have zero interest in kissing or fucking a guy. But for whatever reason, oral with a guy is a huge turn on. Maybe it's just that I love receiving so much that I wonder what it would be like to have a hard cock in my own mouth? Whatever 'label' that means I am, so be it.

I don't think I'll ever actually go through with it, but I certainly think about it.

If anyone of similar interests wants to chat about it, hit me up on Skype: cum2scottie

Like you read my mind.

Love sex with women...but want to try what I have always dreamed of, and jerked off to the idea, of stroking and sucking another guy like me. Actively searching...
 
I was craving for a cock , i had one when i was 20 ans non since few weeks ago!

I begun a relation with a trans girl from my work she still have her cock, we have a lot of fun together, a girl with a nice smooth hard cock, best of both world
 
I've been really curious for a while now. Not attracted to guys but to imagine being taken and forced upon by a large cock always gets me aroused. Idk when that will ever happen but it sometimes excites me :)
 
DO you think its just the oral gratification you are looking for?
OH YES for the most part , I masturbate A LOT watching gay porn and thinking it's me being the bottom , the cock sucker. But I too LOVE pussy . I'm not really turned on by the thought of kissing a guy , BUT I have had fantasies about being treated like his GF , him hugging and making out with me , I know it doesn't make scents . I guess it's just the thought of being in the role of the girl . Then of cause I would suck him off .
 
From Fort Worth Texas and I on occasion fantasies about playing with a hard cock. Not being with a guy and the kissing and cuddling and what not. Just a hard cock and balls.
 
Been looking at bi, gay, and pegging porn for a couple hours. I want to suck a dick so bad.
 
Back
Top