The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*growls and swats at the pesky stick and eyes the beautiful the stick is held by*

not nice to tease a grumpy sleepy beast darlin *grins*

:p

So long as the grumpy beast doesn't paw and keeps his lips to himself, I'll sneak in to drive-by tweak his tail. Why? Because I'm bratty that way.

*skips off into the ether with an impish grin*

La la la la.

:p

So long as the grumpy beast doesn't paw and keeps his lips to himself, I'll sneak in to drive-by tweak his tail. Why? Because I'm bratty that way.

*skips off into the ether with an impish grin*

La la la la.

*tosses Cold-water filled Ballon at DW watching it hit her head and break dousing her in ice water*

Day 3 of mini vacation stubble.

I look like hell but I really wanted to give my face a break till Sunday.

-grumbles- Semi-homeless ain't a good look tho....

*ear twitching i growl and pounce on Viv tickling her*

traitor! *steals a kiss while he's at it*

2e7c5c30.gif

Giggles and cuddles the wolfiekinz

I'd hide if I were you, Wolfie. DW's out for blood and I'm not gonna stop her.

Saying I made it up, isn't exactly the truth. But it's a combo of one of my favorite characters in a novel, and I got a thing for V's.

Wondering why you wondered.
It was a character from a Final Fantasy game. One of my favorites, actually :eek:

I just figured out what i'm wearing to the party tonight... YAY i have somewhere to wear that shirt!

Whispers to DW
I know you've got this well in hand, DW but a tip. The wolf hates glitter. Just thought you'd like to know.

I'll keep that in mind, Vi.

2e7c5c30.gif

Giggles and cuddles the wolfiekinz

I'd hide if I were you, Wolfie. DW's out for blood and I'm not gonna stop her.

*unladylike snort (do ladies snort?)* As if you could anyway. Just sayin'. *blows the brat a kiss from the ether and goes back to plotting and writing while nibbling on a small slice of apple pie*

I'll keep that in mind, Vi.

*unladylike snort (do ladies snort?)* As if you could anyway. Just sayin'.

*blows the brat a kiss from the ether and goes back to plotting and writing while nibbling on a small slice of apple pie*

Giggles

Could implies a want, DW. In this case you'd be correct. I have no real want to stop you. That may not always be the case.

Besides, wolfie deserves what he's got coming to him. Misbehaving like that and thinking he'd get away with it.

catches le blown kiss and keeps it.

In other news, now I want pie.

Giggles

Could implies a want, DW. In this case you'd be correct. I have no real want to stop you. That may not always be the case.

Besides, wolfie deserves what he's got coming to him. Misbehaving like that and thinking he'd get away with it.

catches le blown kiss and keeps it.

In other news, now I want pie.

-swats her on the bottom. Then yawns curling up-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back