Sophz_Kandi:: Recreated

Your pics are gorgeous. Those tits of yours maybe small, but that's just fine in my book. They looks amazing, shapely and beautiful. I'd love to see more.

How do these threads get resurated?? She has not been here since last July.

Just curious

Someone like lordmaximus posts to the thread he has found deep in the forum....... then it gets bumped to the top.... then it is resurated ;):D

For those who are too lazy to find Sophz first thread, it is here.

BTW, is it just me, or does she look asian in this pic?
Either way, I'd still hold her in my bed.
eeeeee1.jpg

More please!

Well first you surate a thread. Then after a while if it hasn't been surated for a while its necessary to resurate it. Hope that cleerefiez things for you.

Ahhh... right. Thanks, Mr Ron. I apreate the help.

This is among the best photo I've seen on here.

this thread heads for a place in the toplist of lit threads...
there always was something very appealing about a rebel
attachment.php

this alone could develop a cult following:)

You move me...what great pix...everything about you is delectable.

This is great. We've revived a totally dead thread and its getting more hits than some current ones. Just goes to show that...um.. well, actually I'm not sure what it goes to show, but it is interesting.

Scrumpdilicious

It may not have been a word before but it describes your pics to a tee....Thank you for sharing

hun you have nothing to be unconfident about, you have an incredibly cute pretty face, an incredibly hot ass, an insane tummy and a really sexy back too.. not too mention I bet your nips are way more sensitive that a girl with big heavy DDs or whatever.. Id give almost anything to have a girl lbuilt like you even give me attention, let alone let me enjoy her body with her.. believe me Id love to be attached to your pretty little boobs all day, bet you can probably cum from having them played with too huh? take care hun

Back