I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

Having just perused a selection of your pics I can safely say that you have an utterly magnificent body. Any fears you may have had(which I'm pretty sure have been dispelled) were groundless. You are a voloptuous goddess. Please continue to post pics as I will probably have gone through all of the remainder very quickly! Truly beautiful!

Having just perused a selection of your pics I can safely say that you have an utterly magnificent body. Any fears you may have had(which I'm pretty sure have been dispelled) were groundless. You are a voloptuous goddess. Please continue to post pics as I will probably have gone through all of the remainder very quickly! Truly beautiful!

Mmm......Thank you :kiss:

Aww......Thank you, Bard!!

Very kind :)

Welcome to my thread :)

What do you want me to do? :eek: :D

Lie down on the bed, on your left side. Rub your pussy for me as I stroke my hard dick. When your pussy is soaking wet spread your cheeks as I begin fucking your tight holes. Play with your tits as I make you cum on your own bed.

Let me have my way with you.

Lie down on the bed, on your left side. Rub your pussy for me as I stroke my hard dick. When your pussy is soaking wet spread your cheeks as I begin fucking your tight holes. Play with your tits as I make you cum on your own bed.

Let me have my way with you.

Mmm..........Have you been reading my posts saying I want to be used? ;) :devil: x

Mmm..........Have you been reading my posts saying I want to be used? ;) :devil: x

I'm a horny male, I only read your thread for your pictures of your naked body!!

:rolleyes:

(I have, which is why I'm provoking you, my lover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back