Any curious, straight guys out there?

Glad to know I'm not alone here, either...here's hoping all you guys find what you seek. :) Would love to chat sometime, too!

bi-curious..

NW_bi_boy said:
MM sex is definitely good. Sucking/fucking, I will take or give. I'm predominately straight but variety is the spice of life.

I've had several experiences with men and always use condoms for anal sex. I have not used protection for oral (I know... not the safest) but most of the fun in oral is actually having the cock pumping cum in your mouth.

Here is a pic. Love to have some lips on it...

Nice hot cock! I would love to help you out..yummy..PM me if interested..

b9cb1c63c737337780b76f45d54843d4200603170_full.jpg

It's always nice to see people with the same obsessions as me! A big hasrd cock in my mouth, is just such an obsession. I would love to hang out with a guy, and who knows what happens. Just another "straight" bi man! haha

First Time

I've fantasized about this for a long time. Finally met a bi-guy in my area and am going to receive my first blow job from a guy, but more importantly give my first blow job to a guy sometime this week.

Waiting

cre8tive1 said:
I've fantasized about this for a long time. Finally met a bi-guy in my area and am going to receive my first blow job from a guy, but more importantly give my first blow job to a guy sometime this week.
I am still waiting to find a guy near me but I can't wait to hear all the "juicy" details of your encounter.

cre8tive1 said:
Can't wait to hear all about it!! :nana:

cre8tive1 said:

Can't wait to hear about it!

so curious about being on the receiving and giving end of a blow job......

southeast indiana here

I thought I was straight but for the last few years I've been fantasising constantly about guys

Last edited:
Tazia said:
Still thinkin' about it in Tampa!
Stop thinking about, and do it man!
In addition to us horny folk here, you might try swinglifestyle.com and craigslist.com.

First time in Texas

Looking as well for my first time swallowing a hot load of cum. pm me

Back