What is your opinion of hssh345?

are you or your parents from Turkey, originally? (you made a comment that make me suspect that, in one the "Greece and the Eu" threads)

Asking because one of my colleagues was from Turkey, and he was lots of fun.
And also I read some of your posts in the other forum, and I laughed.

Oh Jesus.

Bless your heart.
God bless you too :)

are you or your parents from Turkey, originally? (you made a comment that make me suspect that, in one the "Greece and the Eu" threads)

Asking because one of my colleagues was from Turkey, and he was lots of fun.
And also I read some of your posts in the other forum, and I laughed.

No, not from there. :)

Thanks i guess

Randomly just makes shit up...slings accusations around then gets pissed when you ask them to quote/link/prove their bullshit.

It's either a troll or a legitimate retard.

Like eyer, girlSmiley, 4est, that agliphome whoever.... and Miles got together and scrambled into one asshole.

Randomly just makes shit up...slings accusations around then gets pissed when you ask them to quote/link/prove their bullshit.

It's either a troll or a legitimate retard.

Like eyer, girlSmiley, 4est, that agliphome whoever.... and Miles got together and scrambled into one asshole.

lol troll, in your case. Your posts are so f..g funny !!!

lol troll, in your case. Your posts are so f..g funny !!!

84394-Ron-Swanson-sad-angry-scoff-sc-iGkA.gif

Hashtag thinks everyone who dislikes him is a troll, when really he's just super annoying. He used to vary his posting style oddly early on. I don't know if he's still doing that as I only click view post on a fraction of his posts.

Did you glance at Mischka's join date? Have you seen the outpouring of LIKE for Mischka? Have you noticed how incredibly beautiful she is? She has absolutely no need to remove her own lime light nor is she attention seeking. She was asking a question. Get off your fucking high horse and think before you try to seem knowledgable.

This is the General Board. If someone wants to ask the members what they think about a poster they are welcome to do it. It's not attention seeking, it's interacting. Your apparent bad feelings for this thread says a lot about you and not a lot about Mischka.

MISCHKA is Mike Yates alt.

I have absolutely no opinion of this person because I do not legitimately know if it is a man or woman, do not care if it is a man or woman. Cannot believe what they say, ie: "Bye now." when they are clearly NOT going to leave this thread and are actually quite enjoying it. From early on they change not only their opinion, but sex on a whim...

I just don't get this person at all and believe them to be someone who enjoys baiting others into interacting with them.

That's my two cents, and that will be my only post her, unlike someone else I can say that with certainty :) .

I have absolutely no opinion of this person because I do not legitimately know if it is a man or woman, do not care if it is a man or woman. Cannot believe what they say, ie: "Bye now." when they are clearly NOT going to leave this thread and are actually quite enjoying it. From early on they change not only their opinion, but sex on a whim...

I just don't get this person at all and believe them to be someone who enjoys baiting others into interacting with them.

That's my two cents, and that will be my only post her, unlike someone else I can say that with certainty :) .

nice avy

The post about hssh catfishing busybody made me spit out my Pepsi! :D:mad:

you think that's an insult? For me or Busybody?:confused:

I agree, he makes some unpleasant racist and homophobic comments.
But you guys are so stuck in high school with this clique mentality and this all-or nothing sort of thinking.

One can disagree with some things a person says, yet still appreciate other parts of his personality.
As far as I'm concerned, Busybody is among the cleverest, most creative and funniest posters on GB. I really enjoy many his jokes. I just compartimentalize if I have to.

And I bet BusyB doesn't care much about me or you, to get offended by your comments.

today is my day off, an. for the moment I also work part-time to "study", but I always end up trolling Lit instead (net addiction).

Averages 22 posts per day and is less useful than tits on a bull. :rolleyes:

I'm not here to be useful…
I just want to have fun and for some reason, some posters here have the best humor I've ever seen… Maybe because they're americans, or who knows…

Although I have to admit… some of you are right… In real life myself + my life are pretty boring, at least at the moment, so the GB dramas are quite welcome, at times… so I Do like to meddle and to annoy some people, sometimes. But I choose them wisely… .

One can disagree with some things a person says, yet still appreciate other parts of his personality.
As far as I'm concerned, Busybody is among the cleverest, most creative and funniest posters on GB. I really enjoy many his jokes. I just compartimentalize if I have to.

The thing about BB is that it's all an act. If people are privileged enough to get to know him o some real level, he's a pretty decent friend to have.

If he amuses you, that's great, but it generally grates if you treat your endorsement of his odd behavior online as a badge to be flashed about.

Just a courtesy FYI.

The thing about BB is that it's all an act. If people are privileged enough to get to know him o some real level, he's a pretty decent friend to have.

If he amuses you, that's great, but it generally grates if you treat your endorsement of his odd behavior online as a badge to be flashed about.

Just a courtesy FYI.

Thanks for that. I suspected that, too.
Because, when I joined Lit, I was quite down following some events in a couple of areas of my life. So I was pretty disorganized or inappropriate, and made an a..s of myself, several times.
What I noticed tho, about BB, he did not try to shame me during those moments or pick on my odd written english, even though I wasn't nice to him, at that time.
And I also noticed that, when he engages on a 1:1 with some minority members (gay, blacks etc.), he does not try to demean or attack them. Unless they attack him first.

And I got the same impression about a few other Lit members who are labelled as 'the bad Litsters' by a few GBers.

Back