What is your opinion of hssh345?

63if

Ain't no "bye now," bih.

Your seemingly benevolent duplicity in trying to have it both ways is being seen. That's all it is. No Frankenstein pitchfork and torch hunt.

If you think this community board is a unfair Heathers society and you wanna campaign for the nerds in the corner while laughing at them behind their backs with the campus cut-ups, more power to you, but when the same spotlight turns on you and pulls your card, don't run away or try to fake it, own your shit.

Tut-tut!

It's not unique to anyone so much as it's only SOP for certain personalities.

Weak ones, like yours, who require re-hashing dead-on-arrival trolling threads about other people's relationships to project an aroma of being interesting and bad-boy edgy when his bi-annual screw-twisting rape schtick goes the way of the Sahara.

Not everyone is like you, Lanciepants. And you really didn't have to overextend yourself all over the joint to play off your groveling-to-keep-my-name-back reveal. See, we all love you for what you ended up being, not what you tried to become at age fifteen in high school and didn't succeed in.

You been really yappy and froggy today. Something on your mind you wanna tell us, or you just bored and burning lifespan as usual?

ws-shrug-yBHa.gif[/IMG]

He seems to be in one of his "let me defend and advocate for black people" moods.
Irezumipiss mode (as someone said)

I changed my mind lol might keep an eye on this thread:D

I am a bit baffled by your decision to start a thread about me, Mischka, since I doubt that many people here care at all who I am etc.
And since I am uninterested in having a vanity thread, nor am I interested in finding out who thinks I'm stupid or boring etc., I'll just leave you guys to it. Until this thread dies out, which I suspect will be… pretty soon.
Few posters are as prolific right out of the gates. So this isn't a vanity thread, it's an inquiry into what sort of impression those thousands of posts, all made within a month, have made upon the other posters. I can see they have inspired mostly apathy to healthy skepticism.

I don't know if he is a douche. I do know no one has ever quite figured out her gender. I think it's a her? :confused: And all the thread started as opinion polls for individuals are silly.

Few posters are as prolific right out of the gates. So this isn't a vanity thread, it's an inquiry into what sort of impression those thousands of posts, all made within a month, have made upon the other posters. I can see they have inspired mostly apathy to healthy skepticism.

I find it hard to believe you.
You're obviously trying to create a bit of drama around my name, or some sort of public shaming.
And given some of my comments, especially the recent ones, you were clearly expecting some negative reactions.
And those who think I am boring or mean etc. have already put me on iggy or wouldn't care.

What perplexes me is: whereas I would have expected such a thread from a couple of other posters, why me? by you?
We barely interacted. Odd…

He seems to be in one of his "let me defend and advocate for black people" moods.
Irezumipiss mode (as someone said)

I changed my mind lol might keep an eye on this thread:D

Skip-Bayless-Looks-at-Camera-Shakes-Head.gif

Ahhh, Q.E.D.!

You might keep an eye on this thread? Your "bye now" eyeballs been soldered to the screen from jump. :D

The tea brewed from your alt schmuck tears is delish, by the way. Family recipe from down under, innit?

I don't know if he is a douche. I do know no one has ever quite figured out her gender. I think it's a her? :confused: And all the thread started as opinion polls for individuals are silly.

thanks for that.
I find this thread to be perplexing, too, since I am aware that I am not an interesting poster, nor am I a GB celebrity. Annoying, disliked? Maybe. But a vanity thread for moi? So odd… .

Skip-Bayless-Looks-at-Camera-Shakes-Head.gif

Ahhh, Q.E.D.!

You might keep an eye on this thread? Your "bye now" eyeballs been soldered to the screen from jump. :D

The tea brewed from your alt schmuck tears is delish, by the way. Family recipe from down under, innit?

lol, Zumi, you never disappoint…

thanks for that.
I find this thread to be perplexing, too, since I am aware that I am not an interesting poster, nor am I a GB celebrity. Annoying, disliked? Maybe. But a vanity thread for moi? So odd… .

I wasn't defending you. I don't know you. I just think it's a thread to give the creator some lime lite and deflect criticism of that on to titled person named. That is silly. I think a few other GB regulars have done it though. I have seen a ton of named threads over the months. Seems to be a trend as of late.

I won't have an opinion until Hssh makes his or her positions clear on a few things like pizza, Ice Cream, cake, pie, ribs, friend chicken, gumbo, sandwiches, mac n Cheese , bread pudding and Fruit cake.

I wasn't defending you. I don't know you. I just think it's a thread to give the creator some lime lite and deflect criticism of that on to titled person named. That is silly. I think a few other GB regulars have done it though. I have seen a ton of named threads over the months. Seems to be a trend as of late.

I am aware of that.
I was just glad that you made the comment about the vanity threads in general. I personally dislike them.

Some of them are intended with just a bit of fun in mind (like the one that Brooke started about me and Smooth, a while back), so in theory they should be harmless. Nevertheless, they tend to spiral towards unexpected unpleasant things.

And then you have the 'shaming' vanity threads, (like the recent ones about Ishmael or the banned R-wingets) that can spiral towards all sorts of nasties.

I am aware of that.
I was just glad that you made the comment about the vanity threads in general. I personally dislike them.

Some of them are intended with just a bit of fun in mind (like the one that Brooke started about me and Smooth, a while back), so in theory they should be harmless. Nevertheless, they tend to spiral towards unexpected unpleasant things.

And then you have the 'shaming' vanity threads, (like the recent ones about Ishmael or the banned R-wingets) that can spiral towards all sorts of nasties.

Ish is banned so how is that actually shamming him. That was the part I never got. If he he did manage to come back (which I am certain he has :rolleyes:), there is no way he would go near that thread with a ten foot poll. Well not if he is smart and I can't speak on that as I never talked to him one on one.

I won't have an opinion until Hssh makes his or her positions clear on a few things like pizza, Ice Cream, cake, pie, ribs, friend chicken, gumbo, sandwiches, mac n Cheese , bread pudding and Fruit cake.

lol..
her. I'm a girl, just like you. But some people don't seem to understand what 'different' is or have much cultural awareness. So they thought I'm an old male perv. who's catfishing for 20-something dudes.
Which I thought was funny and I went with it and even enjoyed it, for a short while…

I find it hard to believe you.
You're obviously trying to create a bit of drama around my name, or some sort of public shaming.
And given some of my comments, especially the recent ones, you were clearly expecting some negative reactions.
And those who think I am boring or mean etc. have already put me on iggy or wouldn't care.

What perplexes me is: whereas I would have expected such a thread from a couple of other posters, why me? by you?
We barely interacted. Odd…
Interaction is not a prerequisite for my inquiry. I noticed you in a thread. I couldn't discern what your avatar is supposed to be, so I clicked on your profile. It was mostly unhelpful. But then I saw your daily post count. I clicked on the link to your posts, skimmed the first two pages, and couldn't figure out what had prompted such an enthusiastic commitment to posting. Averaging 22 a day means spending *hours* here, day in and day out.

And hence my question - what impression has that made on this community? You have chosen us, and I am curious as to why.

As for why I am making this thread instead of others, I gather information. I watch people. And when I want more, I ask.

You cant use big words with this one.

Seriously, he didnt grasp multiple choice voting.

Mischka;70922716But then I saw your daily post count. I clicked on the link to your posts said:
maybe because I'm an unemployed douche who's freeloading on a state benefit?:D

lol..
her. I'm a girl, just like you. But some people don't seem to understand what 'different' is or have much cultural awareness. So they thought I'm an old male perv. who's catfishing for 20-something dudes.
Which I thought was funny and I went with it and even enjoyed it, for a short while…
Hey I got that too! Makes em laugh every time I am called a "he". Sorry folks proud carrier of a vag and all it's attachments.
Interaction is not a prerequisite for my inquiry. I noticed you in a thread. I couldn't discern what your avatar is supposed to be, so I clicked on your profile. It was mostly unhelpful. But then I saw your daily post count. I clicked on the link to your posts, skimmed the first two pages, and couldn't figure out what had prompted such an enthusiastic commitment to posting. Averaging 22 a day means spending *hours* here, day in and day out.

And hence my question - what impression has that made on this community? You have chosen us, and I am curious as to why.

As for why I am making this thread instead of others, I gather information. I watch people. And when I want more, I ask.

You could have just written a PM like a normal person??? Seriously. All this to catalog one person. It's a bit much don't you think? Not to mention it smells of stalker. Not saying you are one. Yeah way over the top for what you wanted in my opinion. We all know how much that is worth around here.

Ish is banned so how is that actually shamming him. That was the part I never got. If he he did manage to come back (which I am certain he has :rolleyes:), there is no way he would go near that thread with a ten foot poll. Well not if he is smart and I can't speak on that as I never talked to him one on one.

Ish isn't banned
Shamming?
He's back
Poll?

What?

Back