The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

My 48 y/o cousin died 2 months ago after a 14 year fight with ovarian cancer.
Now her mother is terminal and will be on hospice care soon.
Yeah, no shit.
FUCK CANCER

Tonight I raise a glass to all of those who are either dealing with this evil bastard themselves or have a loved one who is. I toss it in the eyes of that fucker cancer and curse it to the high heavens.

20 years ago tonight I was in the hospital just out of surgery to remove a golf-ball sized cancerous tumor that had ruptured my colon. Three weeks later I would start a year of chemotherapy. Today is the day I celebrate 20 years cancer-free.

10 years ago you took from this world my step-father; a man my mother loved dearly and whom I respect and owe for helping me become the man I am today.

FUCK YOU CANCER!

Tonight I raise a glass to all of those who are either dealing with this evil bastard themselves or have a loved one who is. I toss it in the eyes of that fucker cancer and curse it to the high heavens.

20 years ago tonight I was in the hospital just out of surgery to remove a golf-ball sized cancerous tumor that had ruptured my colon. Three weeks later I would start a year of chemotherapy. Today is the day I celebrate 20 years cancer-free.

10 years ago you took from this world my step-father; a man my mother loved dearly and whom I respect and owe for helping me become the man I am today.

FUCK YOU CANCER!

A heartfelt congratulations to you Mutato. I so very happy for you and wish you continued health and the best of everything life has to offer. I will have a drink and raise my glass to toast your success and continued health.

Enjoy!
Apple:rose:

FUCK YOU CANCER!

Congratulations on your 20 years and my condolences on losing your step father. Fuck You Cancer!

A heartfelt congratulations to you Mutato. I so very happy for you and wish you continued health and the best of everything life has to offer. I will have a drink and raise my glass to toast your success and continued health.

Enjoy!
Apple:rose:

Congratulations on your 20 years and my condolences on losing your step father. Fuck You Cancer!

Thanks to both of you, very much! It's appreciated. :)

FYC!

My 48 y/o cousin died 2 months ago after a 14 year fight with ovarian cancer.
Now her mother is terminal and will be on hospice care soon.
Yeah, no shit.
FUCK CANCER

I'm sorry. Cellfucker is such an evil bastard.

You think you're something special, cellfucker, but you aren't. You're just another bus or a piece of shrapnel. You're boring. You're shit and you're boring to go along with it.

FYC.

FUCK YOU CANCER!

Congrats on this - and good for you for recognizing how important rituals and anniversaries are, especially when you persevere against something that gets off on killing people. Not this time.

FYC.

Fuck you cancer for taking my mom and my son within one month of each other.

My heart goes out to you! Cannot wrap my head around that degree of loss! My own battle with cancer was nothing compared to the scare I got a while ago, when they thought the wife might have something to worry about. I have decided I hate being in the battle myself, less than having the pain and suffering that your loved ones go through! Only positive thoughts and prayers go to you! :rose:

Lord, you know why I'm thinking fuck it. Another "cancer warrior" passed today. If only they had let go of the warrior phase and confessed to feeling like shit.

FUCK YOU CANCER for taking my mom away!

I'm so sorry. It's so hard. Please take care. Be angry.

F.Y.C.

I'm with scot. I can't imagine. I'm so sorry. Do all you can to survive until you can get a foothold. Just hang on.

The anniversary of my mother's murder by cancer is next month. It will be hard.

FYC

Lord, you know why I'm thinking fuck it. Another "cancer warrior" passed today. If only they had let go of the warrior phase and confessed to feeling like shit.

I'm sorry.

FYC.

Just thought I would say today on my birthday, FUCK YOU CANCER. Doctors at the end of 2014 said I wouldn't reach this birthday but I have and I am cancer free. So, sorry to tell you cancer, didn't accomplish your goal.

Just thought I would say today on my birthday, FUCK YOU CANCER. Doctors at the end of 2014 said I wouldn't reach this birthday but I have and I am cancer free. So, sorry to tell you cancer, didn't accomplish your goal.

Happy birthday Aztec
And thank God you beat cancer and the predictions.
FYC.
I love putting one in the win column for the good guys.
Kisses for you today and everyday. :heart:

Happiest of Birthdays and a giant FUCK YOU CANCER!!!

FUCK you Cancer FUCK you

Found out today my Dad has stage 3 brain tumour that's aggressive, he had surgery on the 28th of April to remove part of it, but sadly it was to big to remove all of it without causing serious complications. So now he has to go for radiotherapy 5 days a week for the next 3 months... And if that fails cemo.. I feel like I've been kicked in the tits (I don't have a dick)

Soo fuck you cancer you fucking life wrecker, you have turned my life upside down I hate you...

😢😢😢😢😢

FUCK you Cancer FUCK you

Found out today my Dad has stage 3 brain tumour that's aggressive, he had surgery on the 28th of April to remove part of it, but sadly it was to big to remove all of it without causing serious complications. So now he has to go for radiotherapy 5 days a week for the next 3 months... And if that fails cemo.. I feel like I've been kicked in the tits (I don't have a dick)

Soo fuck you cancer you fucking life wrecker, you have turned my life upside down I hate you...

😢😢😢😢😢

Sometimes it seems like the battle is never done. It is like "whack a mole"...you know...you kill it in one place or one person and the cell sucker pops up again and again! My prayers and positive thoughts are headed you way and I pray youR Dad kicks it fucking ass!!! FUCK YOU CANCER!

Last edited:
It really does seem like an never ending battle. A friend passed a number of months ago, my son in laws Dad...a really good guy. Just got news a few minutes ago that his wife, my sil's Mom was diagnosed with uterine cancer yesterday! I hate this fucking disease with such real passion...it is so personal for so many of us and I pray the day comes soon when we can say FUCK YOU CANCER one last time and that it then disappears from our lives FOREVER! FUCK YOU CANCER!!!!!!

It's summer on my part of the earth; it reminds me how important it is to watch sun exposure. Sunscreen is one major part of prevention, but you may want to watch out for certain additives.

I'm posting these photos that aid in cancer-cell identification. These kinds of photos literally saved my life. Please use them!

FYC!

Addendum: I've received a number of PMs on this post, from health professionals and from people with other perspectives (the internet yields its promised bounty). One person, whom I respect a great deal, said, "hey, the link you posted is crap. The group who created that info is simply unreliable. The important thing is to STILL USE HIGH-SPF SUNSCREEN." I changed the link to an NPR story that aired yesterday, and simply describes one or two studies, but doesn't pronounce. Use sunscreen.

Another person noted that there can also be risks from not getting enough sunlight (as someone who needs gallons of coffee in winter to stay off the Bedford Falls bridge, I get the depression aspect). She said she'd been diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency, and subsequent bone-density issues. I assume that's less of a risk in the summer, but really, I don't know anything. Literally, nothing. Buyer beware.

Thank you for the input.

Last edited:
I posted here almost two years ago about my husband who has ALS - or Lou Gehrig's disease. I don't think I've been back since then - I'm a Lit lurker.

ALS is always terminal, there's no cure and no treatment to slow it down. When I met my husband, he weighed 225. He's now immobile, in a wheelchair 24/7 and weighs 160. I feel lucky in that he can still talk with me, he can still eat by mouth and doesn't need any help breathing.

I was his submissive prior to the diagnoses. I now feel like a slave to his disease.

So it's not cancer. But it's still a big fat FUCK YOU....

Much love and many blessings to all of you living with illness.

Back