Nephew Cums to Visit

I don't know what shocked me more, the act of being caught sucking my nephews dick my his mother or her mild reaction.

I thought for certain she would be angry as hell, but she appeared to find the incident entertaining! After my sister left the room, my nephew and I quickly cleaned up and followed after her.

She was standing in the kitchen pooring some drinks, her back to me. I approached her from behind and placed a hand on her shoulder. "sorry sis" I said. "I couldn't resist! You know what a slut I am."

She turned to face me. Looking straight at me she said with a laugh. "You still got some cum in your hair my dear sister"

We both chuckled and hugged each other. I could feel her nipples poking against my breasts. They were erect. As we hugged, I let my hand drift down to her ass and began rubbing it gently. She moaned in my ear.

"Did that excite you, seeing me and your hunky son like that?" I whispered.
 
"Mmmmmm," I reply, "If he wasn't my son, I would have fucked him long ago. He is quite a chip from the old block. His Dad was exactly the same kind of stud." Tears sting my eyes as the memory of my late husband, who passed away 3 years ago, floods my mind. I loved him and still miss him after all this time. Not just physically, but he was such a wonderful husband and he was also my best friend.

We had only one child, and I care deeply for my only son, but would never think of him in terms of sex, although he looks just like his father. I know that he sleeps with his girl friends, and I'm glad his sex life seems to be satisfactory. We've always been close, and since his father's death we've come even closer. But only as mother and son, and there I draw a firm line.

With my sister, it's different. She's a few years older than me, and like her, I'm still very well shaped for my age. We have the same coloring, the same size breasts, but I'm a bit taller at 5'5. When we were young teenagers and exploring our sexuality, we would often experiment with each other. And in later years, we sometimes double dated, or shared boyfriends; threesomes, foursomes, orgies, we've done them all. It was the wild sixties, the age of free sex and love. We were young and carefree, sex was there to be enjoyed with whomever we liked.

We've always been close, and even after we both married and settled down, we still told each other everything, having long distance chats on the phone almost weekly. Now we're both widows, and both in need of sexual fulfillment. She has many lovers, I know, she told me. I'm just starting to heal emotionally from my loss.

The way she is rubbing against me, reminds me of our fumbling as teenagers long ago. We had our first orgasms together, inspected each other's organs and played with each other. All these memories are turning me on once more....
 
IC: UPS man..take 2

rinnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg..... "Damn it, I know there are people home and this package requires a signature. I'll be damned if I'll come back if I can wake these people up."

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!
 
Watching my Auntie rub her cum soaked boby against my Mother's keeps my young cock rock hard. Apparently they have done this type of thing before as my Mother seems to be enjoying her sisters touch.
"I hope your not too mad Mom. I've always fantasized about you and Auntie here is so much like you. She let me do things the other girls never let me do, and she loves it! Your sister is one nasty slut when she wants to be."
The doorbell rings again. "Why don't you see who that is while Auntie and I take a shower Mom?" I suggest as I pull my horny Aunt off Mothers breasts. Picking up my Auntie and embracing her with a big kiss I whisper to her "don't tell Mom she's got cum all over her chest" before carrying her laughing to the bathroom.
Keeping my body pressed to hers I pin her to the wall while turning on the shower. "Now let's get my slut all cleaned up again so we can do it agian."

[Edited by shade on 08-11-2000 at 01:53 PM]
 
I've never seen my son take charge like this. Although he's 19 and in college, at home, I'm still the boss, and he "Yes, Mom" 's everything I say. But here now he acts so assertive and adult, I find myself doing exactly as he says.

I don't realize that there is cum smeared on my blouse, and it stands out clearly on the dark fabric. I walk to the front door and open it, then do a double take. The most geogeous viking god is standing on the porch, carrying a small parcel. "UPS delivery, Ma'am," he says. "Is the lady of the house in? I need her signature." He has blue eyes, blonde hair, and a big friendly smile on his handsome face. His large build is well proportioned and muscled.

As I look him up and down, he appraises me, too. "Hey, you a sister or something?", he asks. "Yes, I am," I reply, "can I take that and sign for her?" "Er, actually I usually see her myself," he says, "because she needs to check what's inside the package, whether it's the right thing she ordered. But if she's not home, I guess you can take it, and please tell her I'll be back tomorrow," he continues, handing the package and receipt slip to me.

As I take the package, I notice that my sister's address is right, but there is no return address. Hmm, I think, that's strange, what can this be? So without thinking I rip the package open (my sister and I are so close, we don't mind opening each other's mail and other stuff), and to my surprise, out fall a black lace bra with nipple holes and a matching black lace crotchless panties. My mouth falls open as my face reddens.

"Well, ma'am, it seems she got the right merchandise," the blonde hunk tells me, "she picked it from the catalogue and showed it to me before ordering. And she said I'd get to see her in it when it arrives," he adds with a smirk, while leaning casualy against the doorway.

I don't know what to say, I'm no prude, but this really is a surprise! It seems that my sister has been having this blue eyed giant to satisfy her needs. I'm still excited from what I witnessed happening between her and my son, and now the thought of her and this UPS-man make me real wet. Oh, how I wish I could sample his wares, too!

"It's a pity she can't model it for you now. She's home, but kinda occupied right now, you see," I say. "But there is no need to come back tomorrow. We're the same build, and if you don't mind, I won't mind trying it on for you to see!"
 
thinking...."she is buit as well as her sister. I wonder if she is as hot.....is that cum on her blouse....nahhh, I must be mistaken."

Leaning against the doorjamb I say, "I would love to see you model the new things...." as my eyes travel up and down her body.....
 
With one hand I grab my horny Aunt's wrists and pin them above her head. I move my mouth down to her massive mellons and suck her hard nipples into my mouth one at a time. I smother myself in her breasts, nibbling and sucking in her big, thick nipples as she squeals in delight.
My other hand slides down between her back and the wall till it passes the round curve of her recently fucked ass. Biting her nipple roughly I slip my wet finger into her tight asshole. "Auntie, I'm going to fuck your hot little asshole again, but first I'm going to use your mouth and pussy some more." I growl to her as I finger-fuck her ass.
I release her hands and they go immediately to my rigid shaft. She wraps both her hands aroung the length of it and strokes it firm and slow while telling me "Yes, I want you to fuck your Auntie's asshole again with this big cock. I love feeling my nephew's throbbing shaft in my slutty throat."
She tries to drop to her knees, but my finger pistoning into her asshole and pressing her into the wall with my mouth on her tits prevents her. For the time...
 
He is looking me up and down, staring at my blouse, so that I look down..... and smell it... It must have gotten on me when I was embracing my sister. Oh well, never mind...

I look into his laughing deep blue eyes, and almost drown in them. "Come on in," I gesture with my head, and turn around to walk into the house. He follows close behind me, as I turn into the living room. "Please wait her," I say, and take the new merchandise to the bathroom with me. But the door is closed, and I hear muffled voiced from within, shrieks and moans of lust. I turn around and go into an empty bedroom, it's not my sister's, nor my son's.

Quickly I take all my clothes off, and put the lingerie on. Everything fits perfectly. And I look so sexy, looking at myself in the mirror, my pussy lips swell with excitement, and I start to get wet. As I turn to walk out of the bedroom, I remember that my sister and my son are in the shower. I don't wan't him to see me like this, but I'm so hot for the UPS man, so what should I do?

Quickly I put my blouse and skirt back on, and go to the living room. "Chickening out, are we?", the blonde hunk taunts. "Sshhh," I say, "follow me!" And I walk back to the bedroom, past the bathroom. The racket inside is even louder, and the Hunk must hear that too. As he enters the spare bedroom and closes the door behind him, he says: "My, she really must be 'occupied' in there, it sounds like she's getting a good shagging!"

I smile, and say: "Well, you're not the only one to satisfy her." "Right lady, and I would not mind satisfying you. I guess you're both just as insatiable! Now show me the merchandise!"
 
"I wonder what is going on here....obviously, there are more than the two of us in the house."

Following my words with action, I reach out and begin to unbutton her blouse..... a button at a time. One....two.........three........the blouse begins to fall open....the top of that black bra is visible. Letting my hand rest on the blouse....one firm breast poking my hand...I ask, "Is that what I think it is on your blouse?" While I ask, I begin to gently squeeze that lovely breast. I'm waiting for her reaction.....I know her sister would be all over me right now.....the hot little bitch.....This dumb job has more benefits than the company told me about.
 
"If you think that's cum, you're right. But it was not me getting fucked," I reply while gesturing meaninfully with my head to the sounds coming from the shower.

His hand is fondling my breast, and his fingers pinch the nipple protruding from the nipple hole in the bra. "Very nice," he says. "You'll have to ask your sister about the things she's ordered from this mail order sex shop. One item per month, and everytime I get to try it out with her," he continues smiling. I smile, too, imagining all the naughty things she's done with him. But he's such a very nice and handsome guy, who can resist him. She couldn't, and neither can I. Looking down at the sizable package in his jeans, I wonder what's in store for me.

He continues to undress me, taking my blouse off and dropping it on a chair. Then he bends down to lick at a nipple while pinching the other. he turns me around and slides down the zipper at my back, then slides the skirt off. "Wow, you realy look good," he says, "spitting image of your sister," as he motions with his hand and I turn around slowly so he can see me from every angle.
 
as she slowly pirouttes in front of me in the black bra and lacey panties my jeans feel increasingly tight. Reaching for my belt, I unbuckle it and then drop the jeans in a pile at my feet. Moving with some urgency, the brown UPS shirt joins the jeans on the floor.

She has her back to me running her hands slowly and sensuously over her hips. I silently pace toward her...reach out.....and slide my fingers over her....the back of her legs....the curve of her lovely ass. Bending, I kiss the nape of her neck..my breath hot......

My arms slide around her.....and we dance....sinuously...her ass pressing against my groin....dance toward the bed. The dance is strange..her back to me....but the movements are filled with promise. Pressing her onto the bed, she is supple, warm..her breath is short. She falls back, resting on her elbows, legs spread..her nipples spiking through the cutouts in the bra. Slowly, she bends one leg....her pussy lips swollen...pushing out from the crotchless panties.

Sliding to my knees...my hands cup and caress her bottom -- soft yet firm cheeks. With a moan, I dip my head...my mouth open....and flick her inner thighs with my tongue. Her musky scent is an aphrodasiac...as I inhale deeply. Opening my mouth fully, I begin kissing her soft lips....sucking them gently....
 
Still holding my Aunt's wrists above her head I allow her to drop to her knees in front of me. "Open your mouth slut" I order her, keeping her pinned to the wall.
Obediently she opens her mouth wide for her nephew's cock as I lean forward and place my cock on her tongue. "Suck" I tell her as I begin to thrust into her mouth. Her huge tits quiver as I piston my cock into my horny Aunt's mouth and throat. Using one hand to hold her, she's not fighting me anyway, I reach down and begin to pinch her erect nipples hard.
"Stand up and bend over cunt!" I tell her pulling her up by her nipple. Smacking her ass hard I put my cock against her pussy and insert the head. Grabbing one of her soft mellons in each hand I pull her back onto my shaft, not stopping until her ass is pressed against me.
Her cry of pain turns into a deep throated chuckle as my cumhungry Auntie grinds her wet pussy and my rock hard cock.
 
"Ooohhhhhh," I sigh as his lips pull at my labia. "Yessssss, fuck meeeeeee.........."

He continues licking and sucking, then probing my cunt with his tongue. His tongue cleverly seeks out the most sensitive spots in my privates, and gradually brings me higher and closer to release. Suddenly he inserts 3 fingers into my pussy while still nipping and sucking at my clit, and I immediately reach orgasm, screaming and thrashing on the bed.....
 
her screams reverberate off the walls....as her hips slam against my fingers and my mouth. My tongue dancing on her clit.....feeling wave after wave ripple through her body. "She is every bit as hot as her sister," I think.

Lifting my head -- my face shiny from her juices -- I get to my knees. My arms are under her legs, lifting them high -- her calves on my shoulders. My cock is as hard as one on a marble statue. Guiding myself, I slam my cock into her dripping pussy.....burying myself to the hilt. I'm like an animal...my complete sensations focussed on my cock plunging in and out of her warm sheath.
 
I cry out as he enters me in one shove. Not from pain, but from pleasure. His large thick cock fits snugly in my hot cunt, filling me to the hilt, as he slams balls deep into me. He fucks me fast and hard, no tender love play here. Of course I understand he's on duty and can't spend too much time fucking around. And at the moment, this is exactly what I need anyway.

He stimulates my clit with his fingers, while his other hand plays with my nipple. I moan: "Yesss, fuck meeee, fuck me hard...... deeper .........harder ........." And gentleman that he is, he complies with my request.

It doesn't take me long to reach another orgasm, this kind of fucking always does that to me. As I thrash under him, I push up to him, trying to get more of him inside. The tip of his cock hits my cervis over and over again, and at each instroke and outstroke, his dick grazes my clit. And I feel that delicious warm feeling spread over my body as my cunt starts to spasm, and I scream out in ecstacy..... "Fuck! I'm cumiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggg!"
 
Her screams....as she squeezes my cock with her tight pussy...make me lose it. Arching my back...I drive harder, deeper, wild animal-like fucking. We are using each other and loving every minute.

"Oh my godddddddddddd," I moan, "fuckkkkkkkkkkk." My balls explode, pumping jet after jet of hot cum into her cunt. Her pussy is milking my cock....draining it..her muscles are squeezing..I can feel every nerve ending.... My hips continue to drive....as I cum and cum.... She is wild..what a woman!

As I slow, we kiss....our bodies drenched with sweat and love juices. A noise -- her sister and some young guy are standing in the doorway. Her sister (I know her well) has that fresh fucked look and the young guy is fondling her boobs -- his cock is half hard. Her body is covered with dried cum..... "What in the hell is going on here?"
 
OOC: Sorry for the delay!

IC:
I am totally powerless now, my nephew has taken this control game to a new level, using me however he see fit, calling me a cunt, a whore, etc. I don't mind a bit, as long as I'm getting all the cock I need!

He forces me down onto my knees and roughly sticks his big dick in my face again. The shower is splashing my face as I try to hold my breath and suck his beautiful prick. He is pinching my nipples hard, the pain turning me on even more as he feeds me his sexy meat.

"hmmmmmmmmmmm" I moan around his pole. "Fuck my face baby! Do you want to squirt in my face again? Hmmmm? Do you want me to lick your balls baby? Your ass? Anything you want sweety! Anything at all for this beautiful big thick cock of yours!"

I continue to lap at his dick, swirling my tongue rapidly over the head, which is starting to ooze clear sweet precum. As I suck him, I reach around and gently probe his ass with a slender finger.

"Tell me what you want baby! Would you like to watch me eat your mothers sweet pussy? I bet you'd like that...watching my tongue slide up and down her juicy crack, licking her clit....hmmmmmmmm." I say in a teasing voice.

"Maybe you'd like to stick this dick of yours in her cunt while I eat her. Would you like that baby?"
 
"I don't think she'ed let me Auntie, but I'de like to fuck you while I watched her with someone else. Let's go sneak to the other room and see what she's doing."
Walking behind my Aunt, my hands filled with her tits and her leading me with her hand around my shaft, we sneak down the hall. My mother is in another bedroom fucking the UPS guy. My Auntie starts to stroke my cock as I tease her nipple while we stand in the hall.
Standing behind her I insert my cock into her wet pussy as I pinch her hard nipples. We both watch my mother and the UPS guy fucking like animals in the bedroom as we do the same in the hall.
My Aunt is breathing heavy on the beginnings of another orgasm when I remove my cock from her pussy and roughly shove it into her ass. My hand covers her mouth, stiffling her scream enough not to be heard over my Mother's moans.
I remove my hand when she begins to push against me, allowing me to fill her completely. Her hand goes to my balls, determined to make my shaft swell even more inside her. Doing a slow grind as she massages my sac, my slutty Aunt pushes herself against me as hard as she can when she feels my balls tighten in her grasp.
She milks me with her asshole as I unload streams of cum into her bowel. My hands crush her huge breasts against her as I pull her toward me as well. My Mother and her partner are in the midst of thier own lust as my Aunt drops to her knees to clean my shaft before we are seen.
 
As my head clears and my passion subsides, I get up and see my sister and my son stark naked in the door. A wicked smile spreads over her face as she sees what I'm wearing. "Lo, sis, I see you sampled my order, and the deliverer, too! Ain't he wonderful? I always mail order something especially for us every month, and he takes a special trip to my house to deliver it on days that he's not too busy, so we have time to play."

"Yes, and I couldn't resist him either. In fact, we're not finished yet,are we?" I say at Thor who is standing behind me, mirroring their pose, and caressing my breasts. "Neither are we, sis," my sister says. Then we both turn around to kneel on the floor and take our lover's cocks in our mouths and start to revive them. The two young man quickly respond, and are hard again in no time.

Thor sits down on the bed, and I sit on his lap, slowly impaling my self on his pole. My sister comes closer, leading my son by his cock, and asks: "Do you want me to lick you while he fucks you? Like we used to do long ago? Oh sis, remember how you and I were the hottest item in our neighborhood? Come nephew, suck me then fuck me again with your incredible love tool, while I give your mom and my UPS man a tongueing."
 
My Mother lies on her back with her ass hanging off the edge as the UPS guy positions himself at her pussy. My nasty Auntie releases my cock to crawl between the UPS guy's legs and guide his shaft into her sister's slit.
His cock sinks into my Mother as my Aunt licks his balls.
Auntie's upturned ass is irresistable to my as I get on my knees behind her and push my throbbing cock into her pussy. Reaching around I massage her swinging breasts as she licks my Mom and the cock sliding in and out of her.
I can see my Mother's equally magnificant tits bouncing as her pussy gets slammed, she gathers them in her own hands and rolls her large nipples as my Aunt tongue's her asshole. I slide my entire length in and out of my nasty Auntie's silky snatch while telling her to tongue my Mother's ass and lick the UPS guy's balls as they swing by her face.
 
...its incredibly erotic.....laying back...watching. Although we haven't been introduced, its obvious my cock is buried in a sister. Her hot pussy is riding up and down on my cock, and her sister is licking it with each stroke! The young guy is pounding her while she licks...I think I heard him mutter "Auntie." My eyes widen.....that would mean his mother is on top of me, fucking my brains out.

Watching.....I notice that Auntie is flicking her tongue over her sis's clit while she licks my pole as it pounds in and out. She obviously enjoys the taste of her sis's pussy......
 
It had been sooo long since I last tasted my sisters pussy. The taste was ebven better than I remembered it...sweet and syrupy!I licked her from pussy to asshole in long slow strokes, letting my tongue wiggle in her ass occasionally. The UPS guy had huge balls. I coated them with my saliva in between licking my sisters dripping hole.

My nephew was fucking my pussy, obviously overwhelmed with excitement at seeing me ate his mother snatch while she got fucked by my UPS man.

I pulled away from my nephew and crawled up on the bed with sis. I lowered my mouth to hers and gave her a deep kiss and started talking softly to her.

"hmmm...sis...that son of yours has a wonderful cock...I think you should taste it for yourself, don't you?"

She nodded, moaning as Thor fucked her silly.

I grabbed my nephews cock and pulled him up on the bed, until his throbbing dick was an inch from my sisters mouth. I slid his cock between my lips and moaned over his tool.

"hmmmmmmmmm" I moaned, letting my sis get a close up shot of her sons prick sliding between my wet lips.

"Stick your tongue out dear sister" I told her.

With her tongue sticking straight out, shaking with excitement, I rubbed the head of her sons cock along the tip of her tongue.

"Isn't that nice?" I whispered. "Shall I put it in your mouth sis? Do you want your sons big thick cock in your mouth? Tell me dear! Tell me you want to suck your sons big thick cock!"
 
....slamming deeper and deeper....she is close....."Arghhhhh," she screams....as her cunt squeezes me. The intensity of her orgasm is almost frightening. She rolls off me, leaving me with a raging hard-on -- my cock glistening from her juices. Auntie's boobs are swaying..inches from my face. Hot as a firecracker I reach up and squeeze her full globes.... Her body is flushed..pink....cum streaks on her breasts and face.
 
Back
Top