pubic hair between ladies' legs?

hi..

I'm a sucker for black fuzzy hair between white smooth thighs. The hairier, the better. Call me retro or old fashioned, but i luvv hairy pussies. Women are hairy, lil girls are not. And i like a woman in bed.

Ladies and Men, thoughts and pics are wlcome :)

Everyone can like what they want, but my question becomes what little girl looks like a woman?

I hear comments like this made by people and I start to question where their minds are.

Stating you prefer or like something is fine, but why do people have the tendency to want to put down and even align a preference in grooming with pedophilia?

I think bushes are sexy as hell. I grew up in a time when the bush ruled and don't quite understand the Ewww factor so many people have now.

Everyone can like what they want, but my question becomes what little girl looks like a woman?

I hear comments like this made by people and I start to question where their minds are.

Stating you prefer or like something is fine, but why do people have the tendency to want to put down and even align a preference in grooming with pedophilia?

It's not necessarily a put down, more a preference .. It makes somewomen (that possibly have other attributes that this brings to the fore?) more 'Girly' and some (not all, it takes all sorts) unnerving..
Then there is the camp that sees the crusade against female body hair as another aspect of female subjugation...

Hair is sexy

I love the feeling of hair when I'm vining a woman oral. The more hair the better for me. My fantasy is to give a blonde oral with a natural blonde bush.

Then there is the camp that sees the crusade against female body hair as another aspect of female subjugation...

I can kind of see this point, but I more think that there's this weird thing going on where people in their early 20s-30s think that body hair is gross, period. Which I don't understand. I've said it before, somewhere else around here: trim the top, shave the business areas. Which means dudes trim above their cock and shave the balls. I trim, and then shave my lips. But I think it's terrible that so many people feel it's now compulsory to shave, because otherwise people will think you're gross...

Last edited:
I do agree that it's fairly lame for some peoples' issues with pubes to ruin the fun for everybody else.

I've never been one to shave CONSTANTLY ... not for sexual issues, or hygiene either. I just shave when I want to. There are times I want a smooth pussy, but really the majority of the time, I love the feel of a trimmed bush.

Mmmmmmmmmm

I do agree that it's fairly lame for some peoples' issues with pubes to ruin the fun for everybody else.

I've never been one to shave CONSTANTLY ... not for sexual issues, or hygiene either. I just shave when I want to. There are times I want a smooth pussy, but really the majority of the time, I love the feel of a trimmed bush.

*Puts out his "barber pole"*

Just a little of the top?

mmmn I like hairy bush on women and like bald as well...
I think bush is nice natural and I enjoy parting with my fingers and nose when going down. only drawback is fuballs in the throat!!!
I tim mine short and I find my girl just loves sucking my cock...longer!!

horny james

It's not necessarily a put down, more a preference .. It makes somewomen (that possibly have other attributes that this brings to the fore?) more 'Girly' and some (not all, it takes all sorts) unnerving..

Then he needs to pick his words better. Little Girls is not a term of respect or of saying that they disagree. If this was a discussion about body hair lets talk about leg and arm pit shaving.

Like I said I have no issues with someone showing preference of one thing over another what I take issue with is people putting down to the point of criminalizing others preference.

Then he needs to pick his words better. Little Girls is not a term of respect or of saying that they disagree. If this was a discussion about body hair lets talk about leg and arm pit shaving.

Like I said I have no issues with someone showing preference of one thing over another what I take issue with is people putting down to the point of criminalizing others preference.

using that phrase in regards to adult woman whom keep there pussy shaved or laser smooth....is latent Pedi tendencies.... or just a hatred for these woman. Mrsk is 49, smooth pussy.... and likes it that way.. her choice. she can't understand the Idea of these comments..Guess it's collectivism.
It's the 21st century, That Hair Ain't necessary down there. Though if you want full bush...then you can have the biggest bush you want..
But fear not...one for the big gak luv'rs
http://up.xhamster.com/000/018/685/810_1000.jpg

Last edited:
not a racist

however I'm into white women.
Luvv a black bush on white skin. And I hate hair on the stomach!! Rest of you gottu be all smooth with a fuzzy cunt;

My wife has red hair. I, as well as the boys (and one older man when she was younger) she's been with have all loved it!

Back