Michigan Roll Call

Hello all! We enjoyed a busy few weeks, saw Avengers last weekend then had a great time at the carnival this past weekend. Any fun tales about how your enjoying this warm weather?

I really have no issue with it today or over the weekend. Come July I might feel different but I'm loving this weather so far.

This muggy weather sucks. Make ya wanna sit inside all day. Can't wait for it to cool down tomorrow.

My problem is that it's too early to put the a/c in the window, so I let us suffer through it. Once July hits, I'll have my a/c running.

LOL, what the hell you going to do when it actually gets hot out?
Right?! Anything over 80 is okay with me! I dealt with the humidity like any sophisticated 27yr old... I ran threw the sprinkler. :D
My problem is that it's too early to put the a/c in the window, so I let us suffer through it. Once July hits, I'll have my a/c running.
I hate a/c and fans. I'll never understand how one can sleep with air blowing on them the whole time. I still sleep with my comforter in July.

Right?! Anything over 80 is okay with me! I dealt with the humidity like any sophisticated 27yr old... I ran threw the sprinkler. :D

I hate a/c and fans. I'll never understand how one can sleep with air blowing on them the whole time. I still sleep with my comforter in July.

I love the soothing noise of a fan. Will take it everytime. :)

Back