Cialis--levitra--Viagra, what do you think??

Cialis

I used this once and it and I did NOT agree. My eyes felt very uncomfortable and got very red, I felt very hot and uncomfortable in my skin and generally felt terrible. Sexy NO. Worse having "enjoyed " all these symptoms I felt very non erotic, and as far as I can tell it worked in the absolute opposite way to the makers intentions.

I post this to make the point that what works a dream for you may kill me. ;)
 
I use it all the time generic viagra no ill effects just mind blowin sex.
 
pupper said:
I use it all the time generic viagra no ill effects just mind blowin sex.
There may be a better word than "generic" to describe what you take.

Generic is the same chemical but not manufactured by the original company. Since only Phizer makes Viagra, a true generic is not avaiable.

What you are taking is something chemically different. But if it works for you, then you have what you want... Just find out what other results may happen from taking what ever chemical it actually is.
 
All I know is the stuff works great.I use Silagra 100 mg. I can cut into four or just in half.A whole one however does give the blue tinted vision and sinus stuffiness.
 
I tried Viagra for the first time last night. One half of a 50mg. Took about a half hour to begin to feel the tightening behind my balls.

Full effect at one hour. Wife had four good climaxes before I climaxed.

Side effects; total body flush, heart pounding feeling much stronger than usual just before ejaculation, tightness (not pain) in the upper chest today.

At 76 years old I welcome the rock hard erection, so does the wife. We are not limited to oral only any more.

The side effects will limit use as I do not want a heart attack.
 
Did those of you who've tried these drugs masturbate till you got an erection first?
 
What's the one made just for women? We men have Viagra & the others, but I know there's a pill for the same purpose for women...just can't think of the name.
 
Ask your pharmacy tech. I don't know of one myself, though there are a couple in trials that are not using the same cascase that Viagra/Cialis/Levitra use.
 
Viagra, Cialis etc are really wonder drugs. Although I have two strikes against me (age 66; prostate cancer surviver) my current sex life is the best I ever had - when using any of the listed medications.

With my current sweetheart (53) neither of us needs or wants any foreplay. When we meet (about weekly) we are so anxious that just undressing each other makes me rock hard for an hour of sweet sex (her riding me) and raw sex (my doing her doggie anal). Afterwards we talk and cuddle until we go again within 20 - 30 min. An evening of good sex means two ejaculations for me and uncountable orgasms for her.

Of course the ED medication cannot help with the reduction in ejaculate that is a result of PC radiation, but that is really a minor problem, if a problem at all.
 
Saw my doc for the annual physical thing. He gave me a sample pack of 5 Viagra, 50 mg apiece.
 
I tried Viagra last night (50 mg) and felt nothing but flushed in the face. Is this normal for a first experience?
 
Hi all,

I'm 23 years old and I have prbs getting a solid erection. If I do, it goes down within 5 mins. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction to a website that I can purchase Cialis. Thanks!!!
 
TheGuyInAHat said:
Hi all,

I'm 23 years old and I have prbs getting a solid erection. If I do, it goes down within 5 mins. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction to a website that I can purchase Cialis. Thanks!!!
See your doctor.
 
E-mail Pugal at genericsonline@lycos.com.He is a friend of mine he lives in India,He can sell you small or large quantitys 100 mg
Silagra(cipla)are $1.50 each.Tell him pup sent you,and he will take care of you.
 
ReadyOne said:
There may be a better word than "generic" to describe what you take.

Generic is the same chemical but not manufactured by the original company. Since only Phizer makes Viagra, a true generic is not avaiable.

What you are taking is something chemically different. But if it works for you, then you have what you want... Just find out what other results may happen from taking what ever chemical it actually is.
According to some friends in one of the pharmacutical companies which makes an ED product, certain small molecules are being made outside the western world without authorization or even the direct knowlege of patent holders. Thus is is possible (though still a VERY LONG SHOT) to see a generic from abroad..

What happens more often is that 100 real pills are ground up, diluted, and repressed into five thousand new pills which are sold as originals -- they are just super low potentecy.
 
I have no idea if they do that but I know they work great.I use silagra and tadalfil both have been great.I can cut the silagra into 8 pieces and they work great.I imagine the american companies will try and downplay the generics as much as possible they want their $10.00 per pill.
 
I've dated several guys who took viagra. They found that there were less side effects with taking half of the dosage. Sorry that I can't remember the mg of the tablets.

Don't feel bad about using it...........
 
I don't have to use it I enjoy using it though.It may be psychological but it gives me mind blowing orgasms.my refractory period is usually not long without it but I can literally orgasma nd keep an erection and go a second time without stopping,accept for the sweat rolling off my body and my ab muscles getting sore.
 
I am 65 years old and a regular user of Viagra (50 mg)for about a year. Yes, it has side effects (stuffy nose being the worse) but I get rock hard erections without very little encouragement and they last at least 1 -2 hours if I indulge in long foreplay before intercourse. The foreplay is more intense feeling and extremely erotic and I can just relax and enjoy the sensations without worrying about losing the erection.
I have tried Cialis (20 mg) only twice but both times it took a little more stimulation to get an erection but it lasted just as long as I wanted to go and it was ready to go again the next morning and again that night so it does last longer. Also I did not experience as many side effects as I did with Viagra. I am seriously considering a switch to Cialis just for the convenience of no tight scheduled plan for sex. That is one of the downsides of Viagra. If your partner isn't ready or something delays it more than a couple of hours you are "out of luck". After about 4 hours Viagra doesn't have much punch.
It ha been a blessing to our marriage and I would highly reccomend anyone with "issues" trying it. It isn't a loss of manhood to use it. Instead it is a resurrrection of manhood (pun intended):D
 
Sounds like just about everyone has the same side effects on Viagra as me.

I get the running nose, sinus issues, but for me the tightness in the chest and really out of breath feeling combined with the strong flush, just don't make it as enjoyable as I had hoped.

My Doc doesn't want to give me a perscription for anything else at the moment as she wants me to do a cardiac stress test for some other issues first and doesn't want to risk me having a heart attack using these things.

Looks like I am going to have to get that test done soon and hope for the best so I can try some of the other alternatives.

For me ED was pretty much a guarentee. I am a diabetic with high blood pressure and used to be on Effexor XR and am now on Zoloft. With all that working against me, it's "hard" to get anything to work these days even using Viagra.
:(
 
My husband has been using Viagra for a couple of months with OK results but suffered the next day with very bad headaches unless he took a handfull of motrin the night before.
We deceided to try Cialis and what a difference! His erections are rock hard and he can now go a 2nd time if we want, the affects of the Cialis also last for over 24 hours without another dose. No headaches, no side affects. We won't be going back to Viagra.
Honey
 
My doc has given me the OK to double my Viagra dose to see if it works any better than the single, 50 mg, dose. If not, he said we might try Levitra.
 
Have tried them both.........

I am 66 yaeers old and have used both Viagra and Cialis. I, like others, have found the side effects of Viagra a little annoying although it works very well for a 4 hour period. I had very stuffy nose, headaches the next morning but no vision issues. I then switched to Cialis and it has less side effects for me. It also has the BIG advantage of not having to schedule sex in a 4 hour window. The erections are as hard as when I was 18 and last as long as I want to go until I ejaculate. This makes for a lot of very pleasureable foreplay and my wife and I can just enjoy taking our time and stroking each other, giving oral, and just touching each other for a long time before we go further. Even after ejaculations I can still stay hard enought to go again. I also find myself waking up several times at night with a strong erection, the morning after sex is great, and it still is effective for at least 36 hours, although some effect is still there for a few days. I feel more sexy and capable as a result. For me it is real blessing as I was having ED issues due to age before trying either of these. For me, the Cialis is a better choice.
 
My Viagra Experience

I'm 45 y/o and have been using 50 mg Viagra for several years. I've had ED occassionally since I was in my teens. It's actually a mental thing vs. a physical thing. I'm in great shape physically, but I have an over-active brain (I think too much) and I have some kind of fear-type reaction to women (like performance anxiety or something) that causes me to be too tense when I try to make love.

Given that, I have been married for 22 years and had about 10 sexual partners (all female) before then. I frequently experienced ED with all, but not all the time. In fact, the ED was the cause of several of the break-ups as the girls weren't satisfied and felt that I wasn't that interested in them (which was not true - I had a raging libido, but couldn't get it up when the time was right.)

The Viagra has worked very well for me. I still have the emotional and thinking issues, but it is so much easier to get an erection with Viagra, that I am almost always able to overcome them.

I really love my wife and find her very attractive, but my performance issues had dropped my self esteem and also made me act weird (avoidance behaviors) in situations which may have turned sexual. The Viagra has reversed this completely. I am much more confident and have actually experienced a personality improvement since I'm much happier.

It is embarrassing for us guys to admit to ED and taking Viagra. But heh, that's life.

My Viagra side effects - headaches about 10% of the time. I can't correlate these to anything else. Noticable face flushing about 20% of the time. Stuffy nose about 90% of the time. Blue/purple tinted vision about 50% of the time.

Taking Viagra on an empty stomach can lead to erections almost immediately. After a meal, it takes about 30 minutes to kick-in.

Interestingly, I have not read anyone sharing this experience: Viagra works for me during the evening that I take it, but also continues to have positive erection effects the following morning.

All-in-all, I am as thankful to Phizer as I am to the inventor of bikinis, maybe even more! I believe that Viagra saved my marriage and has dramatically improved my life.

btw - I'm as cheap a guy as anyone, but when it comes to the fabulous products that our American pharmaceutical companies create, I'm more than happy to pay the "full" price. Turning to these criminal importers for illegal knock-offs hurts us all.
 
hi, i think i'm quite late on this topic but none the less.

Viagra (sildenafil) is the only drug of this type available on the NHS(british system). you can get the other two but u have to pay.

The reason for this is more side effects on top of what you get with viagra. some of the posts have agreed with this, some have had a better response.

Like most medication it varies so much depending on the patient and you should give the others a try if that is possible to you.

also, i get the info from my bible: www.bnf.org

See if it helps.
 
Back
Top