The Family

With Philip home Allie finally felt like the wife she now was and even more important was happier to have him in the same house as she was. She began to look forward to the evenings after dinner when she and Philip would retire to their bedroom after dinner. Putting the incident between her and her father-in-law behind her, her relationship with his parents had gone back to being civil, though still as dinner drew to an end each night she was almost desperate to get Philip back into the privacy of their own room, knowing that each night would end up with her crying out in ecstasy though Philip had started to just concentrate on his own pleasure leaving Allie to finish what he started in the shower. Philip had also started to change each night, not only was he finishing inside of her but one night he pulled out just before and for the first time Allie felt his cum hitting her body and she reached down to stroke him as he coaxed every last drop out of him. One morning, Philip surprised her by showering with her and as he stepped up to her Allie could feel his hardness against her back, turning around she smiled at him and they kissed briefly before she felt Philip’s hands on her shoulders pushing her down, that morning for the first time he came in her mouth though unexpected as it was Allie spit it straight back out and watched it go down the drain in the shower.

It was one day as Philip came back to their bedroom to change for dinner that he came to Allie as she stepped out of the shower.

“I have to go away, to New York, to have a meeting.” He explained as Allie wrapped herself in a towel.

Allie thought for a second and then smiled, “well I’ve never been to New York, and we never had a honeymoon.” She said as she walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her.

Though at first Philip didn’t agree with Allie as it being a good idea he eventually came around to the idea of her accompanying him and when he finally did agree Allie ran up to him and kissed him hard, not even caring that the towel came undone as they kissed. When they both came down for dinner it was the first thing that Allie said as they were all seated around the table, Martha was the first to say what a good idea it was and after some consideration Julian agreed. Even though the trip was days away yet, Allie was already getting excited at the thought of it. Once again that night as they had gone back up to their room Allie had simply undressed and climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees, dropping his pants Philip had walked up to her and rather unceremoniously entered her and grabbed Allie’s hips as he thrust over and over until he had orgasmed and then without a word he had stepped back from Allie and walked into the bathroom to clean himself, leaving Allie panting on the bed.
 
Philip had become more aggressive with his young bride Allie, even as her relationship with Martha and Julian were become more cordial. He continued his regime of keeping keep Allie sexually aroused and frustrated. He resented his time away from his lover to tend to his prudish little American wife. After all she was just a pretty little bobble to placate his parents and as a little gift to them to satisfy their own sexual proclivities. He chose his timing carefully, then one morning, when Allie was in the shower, he fained a long face as he announced to,

“I have to go away, to New York, to have a meeting.”

Almost immediately Allie rose to the bait.

“Well I’ve never been to New York, and we never had a honeymoon.”

Philip toyed with Allie telling her it would be a boring trip that he would have little or no time to spend with her. He played his part perfectly letting his young innocent bride talk him in to taking her with him. Of course neither Philip nor his parents had any intentions of letting this naive, vivacious, little beauty, leave the chateau until she had been collard and had accepted her fate.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The night before Allie and Philip were due to leave for New York Philip had Taken Allie on her hands and knees came quickly and then simply walked away leaving the young beauty hungering for the orgasm he had once again denied her, leaving Allie to masturbate alone, if she desired some little bit of sexual pleasure.

They were due to leave the chateau in mid afternoon for Marseilles for a flight to Paris and then on to New York. Two hours before they were scheduled to leave all hell seemed to break lose in the chateau. A smoke alarm blared; servants were running towards Martha’s Photography studio. It did not take long before Martha was found in tears in Julian’s arms.

“Gone they are all gone Julian and my camera’s are destroyed.”

Martha was sobbing her face buried in Julian’s shoulder.

“The Family reputation will be ruin if we do not get the photos of this year’s line out before the Persian and New York Fashion shows.”

Without consulting Allie, Philip turned to the butler.

“Cancel the flight reservations”

“I just don’t see how we can get the photos done even if Allie again acts as our model..,…. My equipment is ruined.”

Philip, Julian, and Martha bounced ideas off each other as to how to overcome this latest tragedy. Philip turned to Allie with hope in his eyes.

“Could you model the collection again if I can find a Photographer?”

Oh Philip had a Photographer in mind Jean Batard and he knew well what Batard would demand to do the shoot. And to make sure the world renowned Photographer would agree he would send him the Photo in the white corset and bared breasts that she had sent to him.

“Perhaps Maestro Jean Batard.”

Martha gasped.

“Well if Allie would pose as well for one of his art shoots?”

All eyes now turned to Allie who apparently held the fate of the family in her dainty hands.
 
Allie was in her bedroom when she heard the alarm and by the time she had found its source the rest of the household was already there and the stench of smoke was evident throughout a majority of the house, as Philip turned to her she smiled.

“Of course my darling, all you had to do was ask,” she said with a smile and kissed him softly on the corner of the mouth before she looked past him towards Julian and Martha, “but no kissing this time,” she said and laughed. “We can get a later flight to Paris and still make the connection.” She said to Philip as he reached for her phone.

Within an hour hair and makeup people had surrounded Allie as she sat in a robe while they tended to her and as Philip paced up and down on the phone to various people. Just as Allie was finished with her hair and makeup the photographer arrived and Allie softly smiled as she was introduced to him before they were lead towards the studio. As with the previous shoot there had been all sorts of outfit changes and after a few hours Allie reached for the robe and slipped it back on over her naked body tying the belt as she slipped back around the screen while the four of them crowded back around the desk looking over the photos they had spent the afternoon taking.

Philip smiled as he looked up at Allie and came over to her reaching for her hand he led her out of the studio. “We have to pack,” he said to the others as they left.

Up in their bedroom Philip untied the robe that Allie still wore and slipped it over her shoulders, bending down he took the belt from it and smiling he reached for Allie’s wrists. Binding them together with the belt in front of her he turned her around and pushed her forward towards the bed, bending her over it as he pushed his pants down and entered her without any sort of warning or build up and Allie let out a cry as she felt it but ultimately pushed back towards him. Philip grabbed her hips, Allie’s bound wrists could do nothing more but brace her body over the bed and stop her falling forwards as her moans and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room. Allie cried out, Philip cried out. She felt him cumming and was expecting him to pull back out of her as he had been doing recently, but instead he carried on, not just carried on but increased his speed and force and along with that Allie’s cry’s got louder and louder. She screamed as she orgasmed and her hands and arms shaking gave way and she fell face first panting onto the bed, her whole body shaking and trembling as she panted while she looked back at Philip who stood there still panting, but not as much as Allie.

It took her a few minutes to move but then there was no time to lose, the rest of her clothes were packed, a quick shower to clean up and they had to be on their way to the airport, all the while Allie couldn’t help but think about the change in Philip, noting that it had happened probably because she had posed for the photographs for him. She was still thinking about this as they got into the back of the car and headed towards the airport.
 
Philip was pleased how quickly Allie agreed to pose again for the photo shoot with the one little proviso “but no kissing this time,” as she gave both Martha and Julian a meaningful. The great screamed arrived to take the shoot. Martha cocooned with Batard as they discussed shoots. If anything this shoot was more sensual more seductive than the last shoot. The Poses that Batard had Allie take had an artistic and erotic quality to them. Then again when it came to the lingerie shoot Allie found herself for all purposes topless again her firm young breasts bared to the unblinking eye of the camera. Philip was there to support Allie as Batard had her pose in nothing but her panties heels and stocking standing on her tip toes. In the end Allie reached for the robe and slipped it back on over her naked body tying the belt as she slipped back around the screen while the four of them crowded back around the desk looking over the photos.

Once Allie was back in their room Philip gave his sweet little bride her first taste of bondage as he bound her wrist, bent Allie over the bed and fucked her hard and fast. He slammed his cock into her tight pussy, pounded into that tight little pussy until the little redhead was panting, gasping and moaning in her need to cum. This time Philip kept pounding into his bride until she came as never before in her young life. Phil did not pull from Allie immediately but left his throbbing cock buried deep in her, finally he pulled from her and things became a whirl of activity. Soon their limousine was making its way down the chateau’s drive. Philip told the driver to stop when they had reached the Chateau’s gate house.

“We need to pay Maestro Batard.”

Philip paused for a moment before continuing.

“I am sure he would love to see you Allie and thank you for posing for him he was disappointed he did not have the chance to tell you before you left to go up to our room and change. And after all he did do the Family a very great favor to take the shoot on such short notice.”

Philip’s voice was dark rich appealing and yet there was a definite note of command under its pleasantness. Note that seemed to say if you wish to please me then obey.

When they walked into the room Allie saw Batard relaxing in a chair by the fire sipping a brandy and wearing a silken robe.

“Jean I do believe that I owe you for today’s shoot.”

“That you do Philip.”

Batard casually answered as he let his eyes boldly take in every sensual curve of Allie’s gorgeous young body. He made no effort to hide his lecherous ogling of the young redheaded beauty.

“ I believe the agreed price was that I would have your young bride for the night, to bed her and use her gorgeous young body as I desire.”

”Yes Jean that was my offer and I have been away from my lover Thomas for way to long.”

Philip L’Ombre gave his wife a shove that sent Allie stumbling into the arms of Batard. Then turned on his heel without so much as a look back at his young bride.

“Shall we get you out of those clothes Allie!”
 
“But what about the flight?” Allie asked as they stopped and she followed Philip out of the car as he knocked on the door of the small gatehouse. No longer used as a gatehouse it had been renovated and refurbished to house guests who stayed over at the Chateau.

“Cancelled, we fly tomorrow now.” Philip said as he handed Allie her phone and she looked down at the screen, scrolling up and down as she read the email from the airline.

“Damn weather!” She muttered as she followed Philip inside the smaller house to where Jean was sat by the fire. As she walked into the room she saw the look he gave her and she politely smiled, “hi Jean.” She said as he and her husband talked.

“...I would have your young bride for the night...”

“You what?” Allie said as she turned and stared at Philip before walking over towards him but he was already walking out of the gatehouse, closing the door behind him as he left and Allie turned back around to find Jean merely feet away from her. “Philip!” She cried out after him.

“Come now Allie, it will all be ok,” Jean said standing to the side of her as she looked watching through the window as Philip got back into the car and drove back to the Chateau and as she saw the lights of the car head away from her, her heart started to race and she turned back to face Jean.

“I need a drink,” she said.

“Of course,” Jean said with a smile and made to turn away and get Allie her drink, “please do bear in mind that what happens tonight will determine the future of Philip’s business.” He said and walked back into the main room.

Allie closed her eyes and put her head back against the door and only opened them once again as Jean stood in the opposite doorway holding a drink for her. Allie looked at him, not knowing whether to scream or shout or simply run she eventually stepped away from the front door and took a step and then another towards Jean and took the glass he offered her and took a sip from it as Jean turned away and walked back into the room and slumped back down into the chair he had been sat in when they had arrived. Allie looked around, seeing two more doors leading from the room she imagined they would be the bathroom and bedroom and as she looked back at Jean she saw he was watching her every move.

“Wait, before you undress,” he said and got up and disappeared into one of the rooms coming back a few minutes later with a camera. “You’re so good in front of it Allie,” he said as he sat back down. “Ok, whenever you are ready.” Jean said, sitting there with the camera in his lap.

Allie breathed hard, taking another sip of her drink she set the glass down on a side table before she slipped her jacket off, hearing clicks from Jean’s camera as she did so she laid the jacket down over the arm of the couch and then reached for the top button on the blouse she had worn.
 
Batard made his intentions quite clear as he offered Allie a drink. He had no fear that she would run for after all there was no place to run to and her husband had just given her to him. Jean left the little redhead there leaning her tawny copper head against the gatehouse’s front door as he made her, her drink with a little something special to relax and arouse her. He came to Allie and handed her the drink and smiling like the chestier cat he watched as the young innocent took a sip of her drink

“please do bear in mind that what happens tonight will determine the future of Philip’s business.”

Batard smiled as he sipped his drink. He did not wait for Allie to answer, or to protest but continued.

“Wait, before you undress,………. You’re so good in front of the camera Allie, it love you my dear.…….. Ok, whenever you are ready.”

Again Batard was directing Allie as he had during the afternoon shoot. He watched as she set her drink aside, slipped the jacket from her shoulders, and her fingers went to the top button of her blouse.

“You know I like naughty young ladies Allie………”

CLICK the camera’s shutter whispered to Allie.

“Show me what a naughty teasing young lady you can be Allie as you strip for me.”

Batard was not only directing Allie but challenging her as well. His voice was not hesitant, but it was firm commanding, and strangely mesmerizing as well. It was if what he was demanding of Allie was the most natural thing in the world. His camera softly, erotically whispered to Allie as each article of her clothing was shed from her gorgeous young body and fluttered to the floor until she stood in all her naked glory before Jean.

“Come here my dear!............”
Jean pointed to a spot just before him.

“…..and kneel your hands at the nape of your neck and elbows out.”

Batard waited for the stunning redhead to assume the position he required of her.

“Have you ever tasted the sensual caress of leather Allie or its seductive fiery Kiss?”
 
Last edited:
The clothes were piled up over the arm of the couch as with a smile Allie stood straight and draped her panties on top before walking over, naked, and taking another drink. Every move she made she heard several clicks, even as she drank, and then as she put the glass down he told her to kneel down. As she knelt she now watched as he got up and moved around the room, watching and listened to him.

“No.” She shook her head and stopped for a few seconds. “Actually Philip is the only man I have been with sexually.” She admitted and smiled at the look on his face. “Not everyone just sleeps with everyone.” Allie added with a soft laugh.

Jean stepped up to her and she looked up at him and she felt her heart suddenly race as she watched him reach out and suddenly felt his hand touching her. While she wanted to move her hands and arms down she kept them touching her neck as he had instructed, Allie breathed harder as his hand moved to her breast and cupped for a second before his fingers ran over her nipples, she could feel them hard and then she cried out as she felt him pinching one, and she looked down to see her hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger. All the time she kept her hands where to her neck as she had been instructed. After he had teased both nipples he stepped behind her and Allie looked around and watched him as he came back holding something in his hand.

Allie could smell the distant smell of leather and as Jean instructed her to close her eyes she did so and then she felt whatever he held come close to her and the smell intensified as she felt it rubbing over her hard nipples. All of a sudden she felt what she knew to be Jean’s dick against her face, and more in shock then anything she leaned back and lowered her hands, though without Jean having to say so she returned to her position and returned her hands to her neck and once more she felt the tip of his dick rubbing against her lips while whatever he held still rubbed over her hard nipples.

“Open.” Jean said softly.

Allie did so, letting her mouth fall open and feeling his dick slide past her lips and into her mouth, her tongue flicking out at the tip as she did so and once more she was fighting the urge to move her arms and hands but as she concentrated and sucked on Jean she kept them where he had told her too. The first time Jean pushed into her she almost reached for him but stopped herself, after that she was fine, holding onto her neck, keeping her elbows out and each time he pulled back out Allie gasped for air. As Jean stepped back and walked around the room Allie could feel her arms starting to ache from behind held up there so long, but she was determined to keep them there.
 
“No……..Actually Philip is the only man I have been with sexually.”

A little smile bowed Allie’s moist ripe lips.

“Not everyone just sleeps with everyone.”

A little smile bubbled from the girl’s lips and yet here she was standing before him stark naked as she demurely laid her little lace panties on her already discarded clothing. Allie sank to her knees and assumed the position that he had demanded of her. This complete submission to his will was in mark contrast to the reaction she had, had to Julian kiss, as the story had been told. Perhaps it was a result of the revelation that her husband Philip preferred a man in his bed to her. Batard pondered as he slowly circled the young beauty, So just how submissive was young Madame L’Ombre?

Allie breathing quickened, became more ragged as his hand moved to Allie’s breast and cupped that firm young breast for a second before his fingers ran over her nipples. The little gasped as she felt him pinching one of those delicious little rosebud, and she looked down, blushed scarlet, to see her hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pleased him greatly. Batard teased both of Allie’s nipples, then he stepped away from her leaving Allie utterly alone for the moment. Allie’s desperate search for him the look of lost in her smolder eyes pleased Batard. Again another little test of this stunning young redhead’s submission to his will.

“Close your eyes my dear, and do not open them until told too!”

Again that calm note of command wrapped around the young girl cloaked in Batard rich warm dark voice. Batard took his time as he teased and tempted Allie. He watched as Allie struggled to keep the position that he had demanded of her. The little gasp as his naked cock brushed her cheek. The soft, sensual, caress of leather of his riding crop that explored the supple contours of Allie’s breast, his cock now brushing the young redhead’s moist ripe lips then the caress of her nipple by that sensual leather.

“Open!”

As Allie’s lips “O”ed Batard thrust forward the velvet tip of his cock calming Allie’s sweet young mouth. Batard enjoyed the way the young bride’s naughty little pink tongue flicking out at the tip of his cock, then concentrated on sucking on Jean’s cock. His fingers entwined in Allie’s rich silky tawny copper tresses again Batard trust his hips forward entering the novice little cock sucker’s throat. Batard’s wiry groin was pressed to Allie’s little button nose he held the girl there until she was gasping for breath around his cock before he drew back and let her catch a life giving breath. His fingers twisted Allie’s hair as he faced fucked her until his cock was rock hard and iron cored. The he suddenly pulled from her mouth.

“Open your eyes Madame L’Ombre!”

Allie saw Batard’s cock dancing before her eyes like a serpent ready to strike.

“Rise Girl!”

Again Batard began to circle Allie. He stepped up behind Allie his ridged cock nestled to the firm curve of the girl’s naked ass. Batard then blind folded Allie and led her into the next room of the gate house.

“Raise your hands above your head young lady!”

CLICK

Cold steel encircled Allie’s right wrist.

CLICK

The young girl’s left wrist was captured

“Spread your Legs Madame L’Ombre!”
Batard smiled and commanded,


“Wider my dear!...........Yes.”

CLICK, CLICK

Allie’s trim little ankles where bound to a spreader bar. The soft hum of a motor caressed the stunning young redhead’s senses as her body was drawn up and Allie was forced to balance on her tip toes. Batard once more circled the bound young beauty, the soft supple leather tab of his riding crop slid across Allie’s flawless skin, over her heaving breasts and diamond hard little rosebud nipples, down over the quivering plain of Allie’s abdomen, then to tease the hapless young beauty’s velvet inner thigh. The braided shaft of the riding crop slid between the moist folds of Allie’s defiled virgin’s treasure held so cheaply by her bored husband Philip. That rough braided shaft caressing and Tormenting Allie’s throbbing clit.

“Shall I let you savor the seductive kiss of leather now Allie?”
 
Last edited:
Allie felt her heart race as she felt Jean’s hand in her hair and her whole body trembled as Jean pressed into her, she felt his body pressed against her face and the more Jean held himself there the more Allie trembled until finally he pulled back and Allie gasped hard and fast. Her breathing had returned to normal as Jean told her to stand and she did so and she gasped softly as she felt the soft material of the blindfold cover her eyes and felt him tightening it at the back of her head. Trembling she allowed herself to be lead to another room and hearing his voice she followed his instructions, hearing the camera shutter each time he took a photo and even though she was blindfolded as she felt the cuff slip around her wrist Allie looked up. With both wrists cuffed she pulled on them gently, whatever she was cuffed too was fixed to the ceiling of the room and she returned to ‘looking’ straight ahead though she turned as she heard his voice, following his movements even though she could not see him.

Shuffling her feet apart Allie looked down as she felt him attaching something to her ankles and as she heard more clicks from his camera she tried to close her legs but found she was unable too and as she heard the sound of something more mechanical she looked around and let out a gasp as she suddenly felt herself raised up. Breathing harder now and shaking a little her tiptoes barely touching the floor she shuddered as out of the blue she felt the soft leather material touching her skin. Letting her mouth fall open she breathed hard as she felt the touch move around her body, lowering and finally slipping between her legs that were forced open, feeling something different more solid Allie gasped again and bucked as she felt whatever it was rub against her and as it almost slipped inside of her it elicited another gasp from Allie as she bucked and swayed from whatever was holding her on her tiptoes.

As he spoke she turned to her left, looking at where the voice had come from, shakily she replied softly. “Will it hurt?”

Allie heard a laugh but no answer to her question and once more felt the solid touch against her, she moaned out loud as it rubbed against her clit and then gasped as this time it slipped just inside of her and she let her head fall back as she gasped once more, louder this time. Breathing harder and harder as she hung there she could feel her breasts rising and falling as she breathed faster and faster. Whatever it was he held slipped from her and Allie gasped once more and once again she felt the softer touch of the leather material touching her skin.

“Ok then,” Allie said after a deep breathe while she couldn’t stop the trembling cursing throughout her body.
 
As Jean Batard twisted his hand in Allie’s lustrous silken tawny copper tresses, the little gasp that escaped her moist “O”ed lips pleased him. The way her life force rapidly fluttered in that soft little hallow where her slender neck and shoulder met told Batard of her excitement and the sweet musky scent of Allie’s arousal was unmistakable. There was no doubt in Jean’s mind that this gorgeous young creature had a very submissive streak and apparently a rather dark one at that. It was also apparent to Batard that this little neophyte to the dark sexual passions and pleasures was still an innocent.

Yet a very willing little neophyte Allie was proving to be as she followed each of Jean’s commands without hesitation. The way this sweet innocent blindfolded creature raised her hands so trustingly to be quickly taken captive in the cold grip of the dangling manacles. Likewise the way Allie spread her long sculptured legs till her little throbbing blossomed between her soft moist pink folds. Her gorgeous young body had been stretched as taunt as a bow string, and was displayed to perfection as Allie balanced on her tiptoes and Batard could not resist capturing that perfection on film, a little souvenir to remember this night.

Batard savored the little gaps, moans, and mewing that bubbled from Allie’s sweet and the sensual little shutters that rippled through her delicious young body as he tormented her with the sensual caress of leather. How he loved the way the girl strain against her bounds, the way she through back her head in ecstasy just before he denied her the orgasm that she could almost taste. Batard had Allie tittering on the edge of the abyss, trembling in her unholy need to cum when he asked her,

“Shall I let you savor the seductive kiss of leather now Allie?”

“Will it hurt?”

A diabolic laugh was all the answer the young beauty received even as Batard began to fuck Allie with the braided shaft of his riding crop until the young beauty yielded and surrendered to his will with a few simple words.

“Ok then,”

Allie’s voice was a deep breathy husky whisper her gorgeous supple young body trembling, and her arousal cursing throughout every fiber of her bound young body.
“Very well Madame L’Ombre!”

As he spoke a sensual tapping caressed Allie’s inner thigh. Each light blow becoming a little sharper, a little more seductive, as Batard let those taps explore the sensual curves of Allie’s torso, up across her quivering abdomen to explore the firm contours of her breasts. The tapping of that soft leather tap was becoming more insistent more demanding and its seductive kisses slowly began to light an unholy fire as it danced across Allie’s flawless creamy ivory skin. Batard paused from his seduction of Allie’s flesh for a moment letting the bound and blindfolded beauty anticipate what he would do next. Then Batard struck, the supple leather tab’s fiery stinging kiss claimed Allie’s taunt right nipple.

“What do you desire my sweet?”

The next blow claimed Allie’s left nipple. Jean began to decorate Allie’s firm young breasts with a fine lattice work of crimson stripes.

“Why were you born my dear?”

A stinging kiss of leather flared across the young bound beauty’s left buttock.

“What will you deny me?”

A sensual, seductive, fire exploded across Allie’s right buttock.

“Who are you young Miss?”

Batard had not allowed Allie any time to think much less answer his questions. He now stepped away from Allie leaving her hanging there alone in her dark world, denied of his touch.
 
She smiled at the way he addressed her and jumped as she didn’t expect the tap so soon, even though it was as light as it was it still had her tensed up and waiting for the next and for the next. She felt the tapping get harder and harder and soon she was biting her lip and soon after that her first cry was heard in the room as the tapping not only got harder and harder but also moved over her body. When the tapping stopped Allie found herself breathing hard and fast and she tried to calm herself down but then also tried to anticipate the next strike.

When it came it hit her breast and her nipple, Allie immediately arched back and screamed suddenly her body trembled and she panted and almost sagged in her restraints as she felt the sting from it. He spoke but she didn’t hear his words as a second strike hit her other breast and elicited another piercing scream and a buck in the restraints, more sobbing, harder breathing and again she heard him speaking but not what he said as she felt the stinging in her breasts slowly subsiding as she braced herself for whatever was next.

Allie didn’t hear him walk behind her so when he struck her ass she bucked forward now, screaming once more as the pain and sting shot up her back and she now braced herself for the next one to the other side of her ass but even anticipating it it didn’t diminish the cry or the pain that shot through her body. Breathing hard she slowly quietened down as she felt the now dull stinging pain at her chest and her ass.

“Enough. Please.” She said as she started to breathe normally.

After a quiet few minutes she finally felt one of her wrists come loose then the other, and quickly followed was her ankles, and finally the blindfold removed and she blinked as Jean stood in front of her, glancing around the room she saw the door and headed towards it walking into the adjoining room and turning on the light she gasped as the light in the bathroom illuminated the mirror and she saw her reflection and saw the red marks crisscrossing her breasts and as she brought her fingers to the red marks she felt the tenderness there. As she walked back out of the bathroom she saw Jean standing there naked watching her and he smiled.

“It’s ok, Philip will not mind.” He said as if reading her mind.

As Allie stood in the doorway to the bathroom Jean beckoned her over and after a second she walked towards him, as she did he moved over towards the bed and Allie followed and as they both stood by the side of the bed in front of each other Jean bent forward and Allie felt a soft kiss on her now tender skin.

“Don’t worry, in a few days it will not be visible.” Jean said.
 
A wicked grin bowed Julian and Martha’s lips as they watched Philip deliver Allie to Batard. Julian idly wondered what their young daughter in law’s reaction would be when she discovered that she was the chattel to pay a Family debt with her gorgeous young body and that Philip expected her to submit to whatever Batard sexually demanded of her. To say the least Julian was surprised when Allie quickly and sensually preformed a little striptease for Jean, the little laugh that bubbled from her lips as she sank to her knees, diligently following each of MasterBatard’s instructions as she assumed the position of a submissive an adorable little sub.

“I do believe our little Allie has the making of a submissive my darling.”

Martha cooed.

“I do believe you are correct. But from now on No will not be an option for our little redheaded beauty!”

There was a note of lecherous glee in Julian’s voice as he watched Allie adoringly suckling Batard’s cock. Julian had to admit that Jean Batard was a master of the art of seduction as he toyed with Allie, blindfolded her led her to the gate house’s dungeon, the way Allie offered herself up to Jean and was bound in a manner that perfectly displayed her naked perfection. The couple leaned closer to the monitor as Batard gave Allie her first taste of the sensual caress and the seductive fiery kiss of leather. The tip of Julian’s tongue slid across his lips as Allie bucked and trashed to the seductive stinging kiss of leather and how Jean decorated Allie’s soft creamy ivory skin with a delicate lattice work of crimson stripe across the girl’s firm breasts, quivering abdomen, and the firm curve of her buttocks.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Enough. Please.”

Allie gasped as Batard played the seductive fiery kisses of the riding crop across the girl’s bucking and thrashing supple young body. When Jean was finally released Allie from her bounds Batard caught her in his arms and slipped the blindfold from her soft tear shimmering eyes. He steadied the stunning young redheaded beauty. When he saw how Allie caressed her crimson stripes with the tip of her finger Batard casually commented.

“It’s ok, Philip will not mind.”

Jean Batard knew that by now Philip would be winging his way to his lover Thomas. Jean crooked his finger beckoning this adorable little submissive to him as he softly commented,

“It’s ok, Philip will not mind.”

Batard stood before Allie, he was as naked as she, and yet his mere presence was one of quite domination as he towered over the petite redhead.

“Lie down on the bed and stretch your hands over your head Miss!”

Batard wanted Allie bound spread-eagled helpless, he would control what pleasure or pain he would grant her. Quickly, efficiently, the task was completed and this vibrant stunning young creature was once more at his mercy.

“Why were you born my dear?”

Batard breathed his hot moist breath washing over Allie’s angelic face and then he answered his own question.

“To give pleasure to others with that gorgeous young body of yours my dear.”

Jean’s lips brushed Allie’s in a soft fleeting kiss.

“Who are you young Miss?”

Jeans kisses light as the brush of a butterfly’s wing floated down the sensual curve of her slender neck, to explore the firm contours of Allie’s breasts.

“Mine to use as I please, or chose to abuse!”

Batard inhaled Allie’s taunt nipple, inhaled deeply drawing a cool stream of air over the feverous bud, before giving it a sharp little nip.

“What will you deny me?”

Jean’s voice was taking on a sharper note as he gave Allie’s neglected nipple a pinch that brought a gasp from her “O”ed lips. Those maddening kisses floated down over the bound young beauty’s quivering abdomen, his tongue reamed out her quivering, a lover nip at the soft little hallow where Allie’s hip and thigh met and his hot moist breath washed over her delicious moist pussy.

“Nothing!.........You will deny me nothing Madame L’Ombre!”

Batard pursed hips lips and blew gently watching on how the fine downy tawny copper fleece that hid Allie’s maiden’s treasure danced in his breath.

“We must do something about this Miss; nothing shall hide your naked perfection from me!”
 
The gatehouse was dark, beside her she could hear Jean panting and she slowly pulled her arms down now he had freed them, and closed her legs now he had also uncuffed her ankles. Allie also breathed hard and after a few minutes she sat up before swinging her legs out of the bed, feeling her feet touching the floor she stood up and glancing back at Jean still lay on the bed she walked around the bed and headed next door into the bathroom where she turned on the light.

Blinking a few times to get used to the sudden brightness in the room she saw herself in the mirror, gasping softly as she saw her body for the first time, the red marks on her skin and as her eyes went down she reached between her legs and as she saw the smoothness she felt it too. Her heart raced looking at the red marks on her body as her fingers touched between her legs, still wet and sticky from Jean she started to feel his cum as it dried on her skin and Allie looked around and leaned over turning on the shower. She stood under it for only a few minutes, enough to wash her body, and then she was shutting off the water and reaching for a towel that she wrapped around her body.

Once more in front of the mirror as she had dried herself with the towel she untucked it from her and it dropped down to the floor around her feet and she looked at her naked, marked, body once more. Again Allie reached down and felt the smoothness that now existed between her legs, shuffling her feet slightly further apart she started to rub more and more, staring at herself in the mirror the whole time, wide-eyed eventually her free hand reached up and grabbed at one of her breasts. Allie felt how wet she was as she curled a finger up and pressed it inside of her, the hand grabbing at her breast momentarily went up and covered her mouth to stifle the moan that came out and now as she felt her heart racing she started to move her finger in and out of herself slowly at first but picking up speed, as she did she shuffled her feet wider apart which made her lean more over the bathroom counter and the hand that had been covering her mouth was now holding onto the edge of the counter as she added a second finger and pressed them both inside of her.

Shaking and panting Allie stood back up, her feet back together she looked at herself in the mirror once more seeing her chest still rising and falling from her rapid breathing and after a minute or two she looked around and seeing the towel on the floor bent down to pick it up, quickly wiping herself between her legs as still trembling she hung the towel back up.

“Are you coming back to bed Allie?” She heard Jean ask from the other room.
 
Jean Batard had been sleeping with his arm possessively draped across Allie’s supple young body. He had bound her, teased her, aroused her, and even shaved her delicious pussy bare so that nor even a single fine tawny copper hair would hide her maiden’s treasure from his gaze before he took her and fucked her like no man had in her young life. Unlike Philip he was Passionate as well as dominating, he seemed able to ring and soul shattering orgasm for Allie’s gorgeous young body at will. He had fucked the young redheaded beauty until she was completely spent and exhausted before he had rolled from her.

Batard felt Allie disentangle herself from him, the way the bed sagged as she sat on the edge apparently waiting to see if he would stir. Jean did not stir but fained sleep. Through half lidded eyes he watched as Allie softly padded on bare feet into the bathroom. He could see the young beauty’s reflection in the bathroom’s mirrors, smiled at the startled little gasp as Allie saw the delicate lattice work of crimson stripes that decorated her proud young breasts. The way her dainty fingers explored the smooth flawless skin of her newly shaved pussy. The sound of the shower was soon heard, her shower was brief, lasting only a moment or two before he saw Allie’s image once more in the mirrors. This time one hand found her breast, and the taunt nipple that crown her dusky pink areola. Allie’s other hand found her hungry little pussy and Batard watched as this sweet young Miss began to finger fuck herself seeking a taste of the dark pleasure that he had brought to her earlier in the evening. Soon Allie hand left her breast and nipple flew to her mouth to stifle her moans of sinful pleasure. Batard waited until Allie had cum before he called sleepily,

“Are you coming back to bed Allie?”

It was not so much a question as a command for her to once more come to him and to surrender her body and her will to him once more.

“Please me with your mouth Madame!”

Jean Batard erect cock danced before the young beauty’s eyes.

“When I cum you shall not waste my gift but swallow every last drop. If you fail then I shall be forced to punish you young lady.”

Batard paused for a moment.

“Do you understand?.............. You may start now Allie!”
 
Allie froze for a second as she heard the voice from the other room and her heart started to beat faster as she turned and reached out turning the light out in the bathroom as she walked back out into the bedroom and in the darkness she could see that he lay there now with the covers pushed away from his body and knew he was already naked as she walked back to the bed and climbed onto it moving down so she was close to his body. She took his dick between her thumb and first two fingers leaning forward she took the head into her mouth, bobbing back and forth quick as her fingers and thumbs stroked him. Letting it slip out with a popping side, she pushed his dick it back against his stomach as she kissed and licked at the underside of the head, before swirling her tongue all around the head of his dick and then taking it back into her mouth. Allie sucked just at the tip, sucking and then licking and then sucking once again.

She glanced up at him as she let his hard dick slip back out if her mouth, she licked at him some more, not just the head this time, further down on his hard shaft too as his own hand as well as Allie's held the base of his dick. Back to sucking and stroking Allie went, her finger on the top of his shaft, her thumb on the bottom when she stopped moving her head Jean would started thrusting into her mouth until he reached down and with his own hand grabbed the base of his dick and slapped it against Allie's tongue that she pushed out for him. A hand went to the back of her head to encourage her to take it back into her mouth and Allie did bobbing fast, her hand stroked. Above her Jean panted and moaned while Allie kept going, faster and faster until she heard the gasps from him. Just sucking right on the tip, she stopped moving her head only stroking as she felt his cum hit her tongue and then more and more as he started to cum.

After he had turned and soon she heard him sleeping and rolling over she closed her eyes and when she next opened them she saw sunlight shining into the room. Sitting up she reached for her phone and seeing a message from Phillip she smiled as she clicked on it and read it, ‘you can come home now’ it simply said and she saw he had sent it less than 15 minutes earlier. A smile crossed her face as she got up and seeing the sleeping Jean still beside her she dressed as quickly and as quietly as she could and left the gatehouse making her way back to the main house and as she walked into her own bedroom she heard the shower and walked in seeing Philip standing there just as he turned off the water and as he looked at her Allie started to undress and she saw his reaction as her clothes fell and he saw the marks left on her body, as he started Allie noticed his hand reaching for himself and stroking himself as he looked at her.
 
Batard was asleep when Allie rolled from bed. She dressed quickly and then made her way from the gatehouse to the Chateau proper. The mansion was still the early morning light casting shadows on the parquet floors. Allie made her way to the suit that she and Philip shared. The sounds of the shower told her that Philip was taking his morning shower. Once more the young bride decided to come to him to arouse him so Allie sensually began to undress to bare her gorgeous young body to her husband. When Phillip turned from his shower his young bride was standing before him bared to the waist his eyes grew wide at the sight of the fine lattice work of crimson stripes that decorated Allie high proud firm breasts and nipples. Phillip hand reaching for his cock, stroking himself as he looked at her.


“I see that Jean enjoyed himself Allie.”

Phillip continued to stroke himself, his cock soon standing erect,

“Lose the skirt babe…………did Batard keep your panties as a souvenir honey?”

Allie did not see love in Phillip’s eyes merely animalist lust as he waited for his little bride to do as he had commanded. There was a look of impatience in his manner as he pointed a spot before him.

“Kneel girl,………….ands at the nape of your neck…………elbows out……..knees spread……….I believe Jean taught you the position Allie!”

There was a note of command in Phillip’s voice and not the slightest trace of love or respect.

“I am going to cum over your breasts and face Allie and then you shall lick yourself clean Babe.”
 
Allie saw him standing in the shower naked and undressed too as he told her too, stepping out of the skirt she shook her head as he asked about her panties.

“No, just didn’t wear them to walk home.” She said with a smile as she removed the rest of her clothes.

Breathing hard she ran a hand over her body as she saw Phillip looking at her and a bigger smile as he told her to kneel and she even bit her bottom lip a little as she walked towards her husband. She stood right in front of the shower, inches away from him and as close as she could get to it she knelt and put her arms behind her head as she looked up at him and as she saw him lean forward Allie too leaned forward and opened her mouth and she felt the head of his dick brush her bottom lip. She would lick and suck when he let her, and each time he pulled back to stroke himself she licked her lips and opened her mouth ready for him once more. With each time he leaned forward and pushed himself into her mouth she could tell he was getting closer and closer until she felt his other hand on her head, holding her in place and watched as he stroked faster and faster and heard his moans until she finally felt his cum landing on her face and chest. With one last suck and lick of his now softening dick she did as he instructed, licking and pushing the cum on her face into her mouth with her finger before she finally stood and as he stepped out from the shower she stepped into it and under the water.

Showered and dressed she and Phillip ate breakfast with his parents and the rest of the day was spent picking out clothes and outfits for their trip. Finally she had a packed suitcase on the bed, full and ready to go, Phillips was already standing upright by the door and ready to go and eventually they were waiting for the car to take them to the airport. Saying goodbye to his parents they set off on their honeymoon, while Phillip had promised to keep work to a minimum Allie knew New York was important for the fashion and for the family business, and she had said she was ok with him having a few meetings while they were there, adding it would give her time to shop while he worked. Spending time in the lounge in the airport they both ate and drank, and again after they were one of the first on the plane Allie asked for another drink when it was offered to her and smiled holding Phillips hand as she tested the movement of the chair she sat in, hoping that she would get some sleep on the overnight flight. Never having been the most enthusiastic of fliers she was a little nervous as she sat there waiting for the rest of the people to board and excited to be jetting off on vacation.
 
Allie’s honey moon was not what she had dreamed of or expected. Phillip seemed to be always at a meeting and closeted with his Private Secretary Thomas. It seemed he never arrived back at their hotel suit until after Allie had fallen asleep, unable to stay awake longer in her lonely vigil as she waited for Philip to return. During the two week trip Allie was left to her own devices to amuse herself. When it came time for their return to The Chateau Phillip had not once shared their bed with Allie, he was far from an attentive husband. Oh he did apologize for being so busy and the few times they found themselves together he would tell his young wife he was exhausted and only desired to sleep. Even on the flight home Phillip spent most of his time with Thomas going over business papers sharing a drink and laughing. Yes Thomas Larimer had become a shadow that had fallen between Allie and Phillip.

When the limousine pulled up to the Chateau and Allie stepped from it Phillip kissed his young wife on the cheek and stepped back a little frown bowing his lips.

“Allie I shall see you later I have to let father now what were found out in New York.”

Phillip turned on his heel and he and Thomas went in search of Julian L’Ombre. Allie was left standing in the gravel drive.

Martha had watched the little tableau play out as Phillip let his naive little wife standing alone as the chauffer and footmen take hers and Phillip’s luggage into the Chateau. Martha drew a deep breath and came to Allie and embraced her giving the young beauty a hug.

“ Allie you must tell me all about your trip to New York and what plays you saw on Broadway……”

Martha’s voice trailed off as saw the look on Allie’s angelic face.

“What’s wrong my dear?”

Martha’s cool gray eyes searched her young daughter-in-law’s as she showed just the right amount of questioning concern.
 
Allie had enjoyed New York immensely, what had started off as a little disappointment to her when Phillip revealed all the meetings he had scheduled during the time they were there he had explained that he needed to see all these people because of the upcoming fashion shows and Allie relented and let him go about his business while she went about being the tourist in the city, treating it more like accompanying her husband on his business trip then the honeymoon she had originally thought.

The first night Allie had woken up in the middle of the night and had noticed that she still slept alone and glancing at the time saw that it was very late and as she sat up she suddenly started to worry about her husband, and she got up. Walking around their suite in the dark she happened to walk past the second bedroom that the suite came with and noticed the door was slightly ajar, pushing it open more she saw Phillip in bed asleep, she also saw someone next to him and while her heart suddenly raced as she walked back out of the room as she walked into the living area she saw shoes and a jacket that she had remembered the guy called Thomas wearing and after staring at them for a few seconds she returned to the doorway and looked once more at the bed and her sleeping husband, in bed with another man. The next morning when she awoke she had asked Phillip where Thomas was and offered a polite smile after Phillip said that Thomas had left late that night before Allie never questioned him about the lie.

After spending another day visiting museums and shops it came to the evening and once more Phillip made his excuses and as Allie simply smiled and wished him a nice evening she too went out and found herself a nice little restaurant close by to enjoy some dinner and some wine, after walking back to the hotel she glanced over at the bar and instead of heading back up to her empty room she turned and walked towards the bar and finding herself an empty seat she looked over the cocktail menu. As she contemplated a second drink movement to her side made her glance over and smile at the gentleman who took the seat next to her and quite soon after offered her a drink. Flattered by the attention Allie accepted and for the next hour or so she and this stranger sat and drank and talked and laughed at the bar. After the second drink Allie refused a third and said she go up to her room and leave but before she could get down from her seat her new friend asked her to come back to his room.

***

Allie smiled as she turned and saw Martha as they walked back towards the door, “oh just tired, it was a long flight,” she said offering a smile as she walked back inside her home and seeing the footmen coming down from her bedroom having left the luggage in the room for her she hugged and kissed Martha on the cheek. “I need to go up, shower, change, sort out my clothes and catch up on some sleep.” Allie said as Phillip and Julian walked in behind them and she watched as without a look over towards the two women, both the men walked across the house. “He works too much,” Allie said to Martha once the men were out of earshot. Martha just smiled at Allie as she turned and walked upstairs to her room.
 
Martha enjoyed the innocent little smile that bowed Allie’s lips as their eyes met, the natural sensual grace with which the girl moved, apparently unaware of how seductive she was.

“What’s wrong my dear?”

“oh just tired, it was a long flight,”

Martha L’Ombre gave Allie a look that told the young woman that she did not believe that she was simply tired from the flight. Allie hugged and kissed Martha on the cheek and stuttered,

“I need to go up, shower, change, and sort out my clothes and catch up on some sleep.”

Martha did not say anything but as Julian and Phillip disappeared into Julian’s study.

“He works too much,”

Martha followed Allie upstairs and to her room she took both the girl’s hands in her and her face became very serious.

“It’s not work is it Allie?”

Martha enfolded Allie into her arms pressing her body to the young girl’s. She let Allie feel the sensual heat of her body against that young supple body. She let the intoxicating musky fragrance of her own arousal fill Allie’s nostrils.

“The truth Allie!”

Martha pressed her young daughter-in-law as she kept her nestled against her body and enfolded possessively in the security of her arms.
 
In her room she heard Martha walk in behind her as she opened her suitcase and took out some of the clothes, as she did Martha spoke and only once she had emptied the suitcase did she stand up and turn to Martha who took her in her arms. After a second or two Allie reached around and hugged Martha back. After what seemed like a long time for a hug Martha stepped back and Allie smiled softly at her.

“Well the work is definitely part of it, but I do understand how committed he is to the business,” she said as she pulled the empty suitcase from the bed and she looked over at Martha as she asked for the truth, “but I don’t know if you know this but Phillip seems to prefer men in his bed to…well…me.” Allie said and felt her heart racing as she spoke out loud to Martha. “I caught him one night in our room with Thomas, I’m sure you have met him before now.” Allie explained as she sat down on the edge of the bed. “At first I was shocked but I just stood there and watched him, watched them both, and you know you can tell he was more, well aroused then he is with me.” She said and smiled. “Anyway, turned out I liked watching the two of them and then just walked back out, Phillip doesn’t know I saw him.”

Walking around her room Allie went into her bathroom and switched on the light, turning on the shower to run as she walked back out into her room, Martha still stood there by her bed and while she talked about Phillip, Allie started to undress.

“I guess it just wasn’t what I expected,” Allie said as she sat on the bed to pull down her jeans, “though I didn’t really know what to expect I guess,” she continued as she took off her top and reached behind her to undo her bra. All of her clothes ended up on the end of the bed as she removed them and she smiled as she stood in front of Martha in just her panties. “It’s fine, it will all work out,” she said as she walked over towards the bathroom, stepping into the shower and under the water she heard Martha walk in and saw her through the steamed up glass. “Anyway, there is nothing to worry about,” she said over the sound of the shower as she stood under it enjoying the warmth of it running over her hair and body. As she showered Martha spoke, some Allie heard some she couldn’t as the water ran over her, finally she shut off the water and reached for the towel wrapping it around her as she looked over at Martha who leant up against the sink. “Was this how it was like with you and Julian?” She asked as she stepped out and stepped up to the mirror, taking a second towel to wrap around her wet hair.
 
Last edited:
Martha L’Ombre had been to first to start Allie’s seduction. She had been the first to photograph the young beauty topless, and in the arms of her husband Julian. Both Martha and Julian had enjoyed Allie’s little stripteases via the chateau’s closed circuit TV system and via the two way marrows that separated the three only by the thin sheets of glass. Martha listen compassionately as her sweet innocent daughter in law confessed her sorrows to her.

“I guess it just wasn’t what I expected,………… though I didn’t really know what to expect I guess,”

Martha knew well that Allie had come to her marriage bed a virgin. Yet know the stunning young redhead casually was undressing in front of her mother-in-law. Allie slid off her blouse she reached behind her back then undid her bra. Martha, once more, marveled at the natural, sensually, seductive, fluid grace with which Allie stripped off her clothing until she stood before Martha in just her lacey panties a shy little smile bowing the girl’s moist ripe lips.

“It’s fine, it will all work out,”

Allie said, a lack of conviction in her soft angelic voice. Then slipped out of those sexy little panties and stepped into the shower.

God was she stunning! It was all that Martha could do to keep her hands off the girl. So Phillips little secret was out. Martha smiled as the young beauty confessed that when she had discovered Phillip and Thomas together, that she had watched them, and had become aroused.

“Was this how it was like with you and Julian?”

“OH no Allie Julian is all man and knows how to arouse and please a woman in so many delightful and sinful ways!!!”

Martha let a look of smoldering arousal show in her eyes. She took Allie’s hands in hers and brought the girl’s hands to her lips and kissed them slowly and with a teasing little brush of her lips first one then the other. Then Martha stepped back and leaned against the bathroom door.

“ What you need Allie……….”

As she spoke Martha L’Ombre slipped her dress from her shoulders to stand in nothing but a pair of panties.

“……..is a little naughty pleasure.”

Martha slipped the wet towel from Allie’s gorgeous young body. As Allie’s lips parted Martha placed a single finger on Allie’s lips.

“Shhhhhhh!”

It made no difference if Allie was going to object, or to yield. Martha was a very practiced dominatrix, she was in charge and Allie’s place was to submit.

“ The shower must be warm Allie.”

Martha stepped out of her shoes, extended a hand to the stunning young naked beauty.


“Come shower with me my dear,…………Relax………..Enjoy”

Martha took Allie by the hand and began to leader her back to the shower. Allie’s reaction would determine her fate, sweet seduction, or collared slave.
 
Allie had glanced down for a second and when she looked back up and saw Martha in the reflection with her dress around her feet Allie gasped and turned around to look at her standing there in front of her wearing just panties. Before she knew it Martha was standing right in front of Allie and had hold of her hand and all Allie did was watch as Martha took her hand and raised it to her mouth and softly kissed at her fingers. Allie could feel her heart start to race and as she was about to speak she felt a soft finger press up against her lips and saw a smile on Martha’s face as her soft hands went to the towel and untucked it from between her breasts and let the towel fall down around her feet.

“But I…”

Allie stopped as she felt Martha take her by the hand, with her free hand Allie reached up and pulled the second towel from her hair and let that too fall to the floor. As they got back to the shower Martha stopped and peeled down her panties and as she did for that brief second Allie walked past her stepping onto the wet floor as she reached up and turned on the water and stood under it as she watched a now naked Martha step into the shower and Allie smiled as she did and stepped out from under the water to let Martha take her place and feel the heat of the water. As Allie stood against the tiled wall of the shower she watched Martha as she stood directly under the water, watching as she closed her eyes and tipped her head back as the water continued to fall down over her.

“While we were on vacation there was this guy,” Allie admitted and she saw Martha glance over at her, “it was after I had seen Phillip and Thomas, and I was alone in the bar and this guy came up and offered to buy me a drink, and then another.” She smiled. “I didn’t want to go to his room, but he insisted,” Allie continued as she watched Martha step over to her and Allie shrugged. “I thought that if Phillip can have is pleasure why can’t I?” Allie bit her lip as she said it and again felt Martha taking her hands and leading her towards the water and Allie felt the water hitting her as she felt Martha’s fingers running up and down her arms while the hot water streamed down her body and Allie closed her eyes, feeling both the touch of Martha and the warm water all over her body and she felt herself relax and let out a gasp despite the water running over her mouth as she felt Martha’s hands move over her body. “Phillip can have his secret pleasure, so why can’t I?” Again Allie muttered, more to herself then anyone as she opened her eyes and smiled looking through the falling water at Martha.
 
Martha let her finger sensually slip from Allie’s moist ripe lips. The girl’s breath was shallow and rapid. The dominatrix could see that her heart was racing as Allie’s life force flutter just below her soft creamy ivory skin at the hallow of her neck.

“But I…”

Allie stammered as Martha loosed her towel and let it cascade to the floor leaving the stunning young beauty standing before her in all her naked glory. There was a moment of hesitation as Martha clasped Allie’s hand and then the young beauty reached up and pulled the second towel from her hair and let it too fall to the floor. Allie’s tawny copper hair tumbled down over her shoulders. Allie leaned against the tiled wall of the shower, a sensual little smile bowed the young redhead’s lips, as she watched Martha as she stood directly under the water. Martha let her eyes flutter, tipped her head back and let her fingers sensually run through her hair as the water continued to fall down over her.

“While we were on vacation there was this guy,”

Allie began her confession, her soft angelic voice barely a whisper.

“it was after I had seen Phillip and Thomas, and I was alone in the bar and this guy came up and offered to buy me a drink, and then another………….I thought that if Phillip can have is pleasure why can’t I?”

Martha led Allie into the cascading water of the shower as she lathered a coarse natural sponge. As Allie’s voice grew stronger Martha began to sensually run that coarse sponge over the young girl’s arms, the bow of her neck.

“Phillip can have his secret pleasure, so why can’t I?”

The seductive caress of the coarse sponge now seductively ran over Allie’s firm young breasts, circled and teased the gorgeous young beauty nipples. Martha tilted Allie’s chin up and stepped closer to the innocent young beauty pressing her back against the tiled wall of the shower, that coarse sponge sensually, seductively, caressing Allie’s quivering abdomen. Martha’s lips pressed to Allie’s in a slow sensual kiss.

“Why not Allie!”

Martha whispered seductively, her lips brushing Allie’s with each word spoken. Martha hips rolled to the stunning young redhead’s. Slowly Martha’s lips slipped from Allie’s as she began to sensually explore Allie’s body with light seductive butterfly kisses. They floated down the sensual bow of Allie’s neck, the contours of her breasts pausing to savor the taste of the young beauty’s nipples, down across the flat plain of Allie’s abdomen, a little nip to the hallow where the girl’s hip and thigh meet. Martha was kneeling before Allie, her hands on the stunning young redhead’s hips, her hot moist breath washing over Allie’s soft rose pedal folds. Martha kisses Allie’s pussy, her tongue snaking out to taste the sweet nectar of the young innocent, Martha’s teeth then gripped Allie’s clit. Martha inhaled deeply drawing a cool stream of air over the feverous bud. For the first time in her young life Allie discovered the pleasure a knowing and experienced woman could bring to another woman. Martha feasted on Allie’s sweetness as the cascading water beat down upon them.
 
Last edited:
Martha’s touches had changed from her soft wet fingers to the wet coarser material of the sponge that she ran over Allie’s body, starting with her arms and moving up, Allie tilted her head to each side so Martha could rub it over the sides of her neck. Breathing harder Allie glanced down and watched as Martha’s hand guided the sponge over one breast and then the second, circling each several times and rubbing directly over each nipple leaving both slightly lathered with soap and hard and her skin a slight flushed red color both from the rubbing and the heat of the water hitting her skin. Allie felt Martha moving her; she stood straight back against the tiled wall now and lifted her head up when Martha encouraged her to do so and as she lowered it back Allie was briefly surprised by the kiss as Martha pressed her lips to Allie’s.

As they kissed Allie felt the weight of Martha’s body pressing into her, she kissed back both otherwise didn’t move and she was breathing hard and out loud as Martha started to kiss down her neck to her shoulders and then down further still. Allie breathed hard as Martha reached her breasts and she closed her eyes as she felt the touch of her tongue flicking out at her hard nipples and she only opened her eyes once more as the kisses descended further. When she looked down she saw the top of Martha’s head and saw her knelt down on the shower floor in front of her. Reaching for the water Allie held it against her chest so that the flow streamed down over her body and she shuffled her feet further apart as Martha knelt between her legs.

When she first felt Martha’s tongue Allie arched forward and gasped out loud, she had felt Phillips a few times but this felt different, never had she been with a female in this way before, sure she had several times showered with friends but nothing like this had ever happened while they together and now the bathroom was filled with the sounds of her moaning as Allie felt Martha’s tongue between her legs. With one hand holding the shower head, Allie’s free hand reached for her breast, pulling and playing with her own hard nipple as she continued to feel Martha’s tongue teasing and touching her between her legs and she started to buck against Martha and she shuffled her feet even further apart while she shakily aimed the water to hit Martha’s back while her free hand rubbed at both of her breasts.

Allie shuddered as she came, not caring about the noise level as she screamed and her legs shook and trembled as she panted and panted, her hand that had been teasing her own breasts reached down and ran through Martha’s wet hair as her chest rose and fell rapidly in line with her breathing and with every touch from Martha that Allie felt between her legs, she groaned and shuddered.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top