The Family

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,556
The Family

This is a closed thread for Curious_Muse and cgraven read along and enjoy

Julian L’Ombre was the head of the family, a family that dated back to the middle ages. A family that had close ties to the Counts of Burgundy, and the Kings of France. It was a Family that had been the movers and shakers, the financial backers of the French crown. There had been good times and times of persecution, as with French Revolution and the reign of terror, and yet through shrewd maneuvering and a keen insight into human nature, and its darker aspects the Family had always managed not only survive but to prosper. The Family had apparently moved from finances to the world of High Fashion.

All seemed well with the Family, it was prospering and yet Julian L’Ombre was ill at ease. The cause of his concern was his son Philip. Philip was a playboy, Oh he was very consciences about the Family business, even assisting with some of the more scandalous designs for lingerie, yet he was an utter failure when it came to his duties to provide an heir, to prolong the Family dynasty. His mother Martha was beside herself as she chided him.

“You have a duty to the Family Philip. You are thirty-nine it is time you find a virgin bride. You know what is expected of you.”

And so Philip resigned himself to his fate and went in search of a virgin bride. A wry smile bowed his lips where does one find a virgin bride in this day and age. He hardly could haunt Covent schools searching for naïve young girl or could he?

Julian L’Ombre was not a tall man for he stood only five feet eleven inches, his hazel eyes were clear, his tawny copper hair just showed a touch of sliver at the temples and his build was deceptive and gave no clue as to the physical strength that he possessed. He turned to his wife Martha, a handsome woman with a rather deceptive charming nature that masked the iron of her will and Iron that only bent to Julian.

“So the boy has found a fiancé.”

”Yes he has and I am lead to believe she is quite lovely.”

A wicked smile bowed Martha L’Ombre’s full ripe lips.

“Interesting…..”

Julian’s eyes met his wife’s and he knew that look, that hunger, he saw with in there cool depths.

“Really my dear! We shall see.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A date for the wedding was set. It was to take place at the Family’s estate in the region of Roussillon in southern France. The Chateau was as ancient as the family it’s self, yet possessed all the luxuries and amenities one could wish for. This was the house that Philip would bring his fiancé to, the hose that she would be married in. Julian L’Ombre waited on the balcony of the chateau to get his first look at the girl that on the morrow would become his daughter-in-law, his wife stood two paces behind him as she was also anxious to see who her son had chosen.
 
At 5'6", her long red hair hung about halfway down her back but Allie almost always wore pulled back in a hair tie to keep it out of her way. She hadn't worn makeup, as a result her freckles that ran across the bridge of her nose and tops of her cheeks were noticeable. She had bright green piercing eyes and naturally rosy lips which were drawn in a fine line as she bit softly at her lower lip. “Hi, I’m Philip,” he had said as Allie’s friend had pushed her towards him and with a feint tinge of embarrassment she had smiled and introduced herself.

Ever since that night Allie’s life had changed and moved very quickly despite her figuring it would never last further then perhaps one date or two. Allie could not recall why but when she was a teenager she had decided that she was going to wait to have sex until the night she was married and in the following years that decision had cost her numerous boyfriends who had not shared her thoughts so when Philip said he shared her views she was momentarily surprised. Following their first meeting they had seen each other numerous times, and Allie only got nervous the first time Philip asked her to stay the night with him, but much to her surprise once more they merely shared the same bed to sleep in, and as she got more and more comfortable with them sharing the same bed she also became more and more comfortable wearing less and less clothing, so much so that while she one night stood naked in front of him only for Philip to tell her how amazing she looked and he couldn’t wait any longer. As she stood there naked as the day she was born Philip got down on one knee and proposed.

After that there was only one thing left, and that was to meet Philip’s parents. It finally came to the day and while Allie had seen pictures of his families estate, actually seeing it with her own eyes made it look all that much bigger. A few hours ago, when she was getting dressed, she had slipped on a little blue floral-patterned sundress and would have gone without panties but in case the wind blew her skirt up, she slipped on a blue thong on but left off the bra. Spaghetti straps of the dress rested on her shoulders and the blue pattern was interrupted by some lace patchwork across her midriff just under her breasts, and the skirt ended mid-thigh. Straightening her dress down as she got out of the car she looked over at Philp and smiled. Philip came around to her side of the car and smiled at her, taking her hand and reassuring her as they walked hand in hand from the car to the front door, as they were halfway there suddenly Philip had waved and Allie looked up to see two figures stood on the balcony, the male standing up front waved back, ‘his father’, Allie thought to herself as the door was opened a few steps before they arrived and they stepped into the chateau.
 
Julian L’Ombre watched with peeked interest as Phillip’s drove up the gravel drive. He and Martha had been looking forward to this day for some time. Philip came around to the passenger side of the car, taking the girl’s hand and apparently reassuring her, they walked hand in hand from the car towards the front door, when they were halfway there Philip suddenly waved and the young girl looked up. Her face was angelic, flawless and there was a sweet innocence in her young eyes as she followed Phillips’s gaze.

”She has quite an attractive figure Julian.”

“Yes very attractive Martha.”

There was a low dark sensual quality to his voice as he waved back to the heir apparent to the L’Ombre name and fortune. Julian L’Ombre had no illusion about his son Phillip, left to his own devices there would be no heir to the Family name after Phillip, for Phillip preferred the intimate company of other young men to that of women. Oh Phillip knew how to play the rouge, the Playboy, the attentive boyfriend and how to be seen with and attractive young lady on his arm. He was very good at hiding his true feelings and lustful cravings. Yet he knew what was expected of him and sweet young Allie was the answer.

By the time the couple had reached the door of the château, the door was swinging open and the couples from the balcony were there to meet the young couple.

“Phillip!”

His Mother embraced her son and kissed him on both cheeks.

“And you must be Allie.”

Julian smiled as he embraced the stunning young redheaded beauty. His body sensual pressed to Allie’s as he kissed her on both cheeks. He held the sweet stunning beauty in his embrace a moment or to longer than would normally be expected. As he reluctantly let Allie slip from his grasp to greet his son Martha stepped in to take his place as she embraced the innocent young girl. Her embrace was every bit as sensual as Julian’s had been and her soft moist lips brushed each of Allie’s cheeks in a seductive little kiss.
”I trust your journey was a comfortable one Allie. I fear the roads here in the Roussillon are rather primitive and rough………”

As Martha spoke she continued to hold Allie in a rather sensual embrace.

”Will your Parents be joining us tomorrow Allie?”

Martha loved toying with this sweet young girl as she let Allie finally slip from her embrace.

“You must be tired Allie.”

Julian turned to Phillip.

“Show your adorable young fiancé to the red room Phillip. Allie dinner is at eight and we dress for dinner it is an old family custom.”

Julian and Martha watched the sensual sway of Allie’s firm little derrière as Phillip lead her into Chateau Noir.
 
Allie stepped inside and looked around almost in awe at the size and scale of her soon to be husbands childhood home, what snapped her out of her looking all around her was the sound of his mom calling out his name. Looking straight ahead at her soon to be mother-in-law she smiled as Philip let go of her hand and stepped ahead of her and embraced his mother. To her side stepped Philips father and Allie smiled and nodded as he stepped towards her.

“Yes, that’s me,” she said with a smile, “so very nice to meet you at last, Philip has spoken a lot about you.” She said as they embraced, she could smell his cologne and felt his lips kiss each of her cheeks before he stepped back and Allie stepped back so he could shake his sons hand as she turned and saw Philips mom standing there. “So very nice to meet you,” she repeated and once more felt the soft touches of lips on her cheeks as they embraced, his mom had grasped both of her hands as they stood there face to face. “Yes yes, it was a good trip, we made good time.” Allie explained as their luggage was brought in from the car behind them.

“My parents send there apologies that they can’t be here,” she said to Philips mom before his father interrupted them, giving his instructions to his son. Letting go of his mom’s hands she took hold of Philips once more as they walked inside the house and she let him lead her upstairs and into the applicably labeled red room, that indeed was red from floor to ceiling. “You’re parents are very nice,” Allie said to Philp as she sat on the edge of the bed, resting for a few minutes before a knock on the door made them both look over in that direction and their luggage was brought in.

As she unpacked her clothes Philip spent some time in the room with her, and then disappeared though Allie could hear him talking with his parents in some other room in the house, after unpacking Allie rested and then keeping her eye on the time she showered and got ready for dinner, in time Philp returned and he too showered and dressed as if he was going out to the theater which made Allie smile, ‘it’s a cute tradition’ she thought to herself. Philip had already warned her about their family traditions so she could pack accordingly and so as she stepped out of the bathroom in the full length black halter gown she walked over to Philip as he looked up and saw her.

“This ok?” she asked with a smile as she stood a few steps away from him in the middle of the room, and twirled, with the halter neck tie around the back of her neck the gown was backless and had a high slit up the skirt that came almost all the way up her left thigh. Seeing Philip staring at her and nodding she smiled and slipped on some black sandals before Allie announced she was ready, and Philip grabbed his jacket that was laying on the bed and they headed downstairs.
 
“My parents send their apologies that they can’t be here,”

Julian L’Ombre study Allie closely, was that a blush that kissed those flawless cheeks that colored them the most delightful shade of pink?

True to its name the “Red Room” was exactly that. It was furnished in an elaborate Baroque style, the bathroom was something out of a dream of marble and glass. The bathtub was more like a pool, the shower was over head and would give the bather the sensation of being in a summer’s shower.

Julian and Martha L’Ombre had made their way to the “Red Room’s” viewing chamber that over looked the room’s bathroom They were anxious to see just what Phillip had brought home with this young beauty. They found themselves leaning closer as Allie slowly began to disrobe. They loved the little redhead’s sensual little striptease, unawares that they were watching her. Julian and Martha found themselves becoming more aroused as Allie unveiled her naked perfection to them.

“She is stunning Julian!”

Martha gasped as she watched Allie shower, the young girl’s hands seductively caressing her own body.

“And a natural redhead Martha, her cuffs and collar match.”

Julian commented matter of factly as he too became mesmerized by this stunning young creature. Julian and Martha reluctantly tore themselves away from the sensual little show as Allie toweled herself dry. It was time to arrange the evening’s dinner and the special arrangements for Phillip’s stunning young fiancé’s meal.

Julian and Martha L’Ombre were quietly enjoying a martini in the front parlor when Phillip, with Allie on his arm entered. All eyes were on the stunning young redhead, and a daring full length black halter top gown, that tied around the back of Allie’s neck. The gown was backless and had a high slit up the skirt that came almost all the way up her left thigh. With each step that Allie took that flawless velvet thigh played peek-a-boob seductively bared, and then demurely hidden. Julian was pleasantly surprised at the provocative and sensual cut of the gown. It displayed her delightful young figure to perfection and he loved the deep “V” of the halter top that showed the sensual curve of her firm young breast.

“What would you like to drink Allie?”

Julian was playing the attentive host to perfection. The conversation was light and amusing and Allie made to feel comfortable and as if indeed she was part of the family. An hour and several cocktail had been consumed when the butler announced that dinner was served.

The meal was not the simple affair that Allie was most probably used to but a feast and extravaganza of five courses each with its own wine. Allie’s glass never seemed to be empty and of course there was a little something to relax Allie, to make her sleep soundly and blissfully so that Julian and Martha could intimately examine her and insure that she was indeed still a blushing virgin.
 
Allie had smiled and thanked both Julian and Martha after they had complimented her on her dress, she too had returned the compliments to Martha and after that was over she had turned to Julian and thought for a second before she said, “a gin and tonic please.”

She was finishing her second drink by the time it was announced dinner was ready and as they made their way into the adjoining room she found herself sat opposite Philip with Martha and Julian either side of her. Philip had forewarned her what to expect at dinner and so she had practically starved herself throughout the day in preparation, even so after the fifth course she did had to sit back and let out a deep breath as she said how wonderful everything was and how she had eaten too much, to the laughs and nods of everyone else. Added to the food the drinks and when the four of them got up from the table Allie walked around and took hold of Philips hand, stifling a yawn, “oh sorry, it’s been a long day and now a lot of food and drink,” she said with a smile as she leaned against Philip. With nods from the others they said there goodnights and she and Philip headed back to their room.

As she closed the door behind her she stepped a few paces inside and slipped her shoes off as she walked into the adjoining bathroom and reached behind her to bring the top of her dress over her head, sliding it down she stepped out of it and holding it by the halter neck she walked out of the bathroom dressed only in her panties as she hung her dress back up in the closet and walked back to the bathroom to remove her makeup and wash her face. As she turned off the light in the bathroom she walked over to the bed and sat on one side of it, watching as Philip too undressed and joined her on the bed. Shutting off the room light they both got under the covers and there talking continued while they were close together in the bed, eventually though sleep took over and Allie closed her eyes.

She didn’t know what woke her, but with a startle her eyes opened and she looked up at the ceiling, taking a few seconds to remember where she was as she looked at the unfamiliar room, when she turned she found an empty bed next to her and she propped herself up on her elbows as she listened and eventually she heard voices, she could make out Julian and Martha, and eventually she heard Philip. Hearing them talk she laid back down in the bed, turned to her side and closed her eyes once more. When next she opened them there was light shining in from the window and as she rolled onto her back she looked to her side and saw the back of Philip laid there still sleeping. As quietly as she could, Allie slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.
 
Phillip rose from the bed were the stunning young Fiancé blissfully slept in her drug induced slumber to open the door for his mother and father.

Enjoy yourselves I am sure you will find Allie as advertized.”

Phillip’s voice was flat disinterested as he brushed by his parents leaving Allie to their intimate inspection of her beauty and virtue. Julian L’Ombre drew back the covers to reveal the sleeping beauty to their Lustful gaze. Both Julian and Martha were pleased that Allie wore nothing but a pair of panties. Her firm young breasts rising and falling in a sensual regularity as winsome young beauty slept. Julian eased Allie’s panties own over the swell of her hips baring her virgin’s treasure to them. He and Martha smiled as they saw the sparse tawny copper fleece that did little to hide those soft pink folds. Julian spread those delicious folds as Martha slipped a finger into Allie’s moist chaste pussy.

”God Julian she is so deliciously tight.”

Martha silently mouthed to her husband as she worked her finger in and out of Allie’s chaste young pussy even as Julian rolled the young redheaded beauty’s hooded clit under his thumb. The smile that lit Martha’s eyes told Julian that this stunning young beauty was in fact still a virgin. He was also pleased with the way Allie’s gorgeous young body responded to his teasing. Reluctantly Julian and Martha eased Allie’s panties back in place even as her sleep became more restless. Silently they withdrew from the sleeping beauty’s room.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Allie’s wedding day dawned bright and clear dazzling light streaming through the window and as she rolled onto her back Allie looked to her side and saw the back of Philip as he laid there lightly snoring. As quietly as she could, Allie slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. As she showered Phillip called to her.

“Allie I will leave you to get ready after all its bad luck for the groom to see the bride on their wedding day before the ceremony.”

Martha L’Ombre came to Allie to assist her with her wedding gown. Allie’s and Phillip’s wedding was much more than a simple family affair. It was a regional event where Allie seemed to be the focal point of interest.
 
“Ok,” Allie had called out as she momentarily shut off the water to listen to Philip who stood just the other side of the door talking her to it, even refusing to step foot into the bathroom. Allie smiled at this as she heard the door to the room open and close and she turned the water back on and stood under it. When finally she emerged from the shower dressed in a robe and her hair still wet she headed out from the red room and down the stairs of the big house walking into the kitchen where she saw Martha standing there.

“It’s OK, I sent Philip and Julian out of the castle, the next time you see him will be when you walk down the aisle to meet him.” She said with a smile as Allie, refusing any help, made herself some coffee.

“My mom will be here in about one hour,” Allie said as she sipped on the coffee, “then the hair and make-up girls and then the wedding dress fitters,” she said with a sigh and a smile. “Sounds a lot right now,” she added, more to herself then to anyone else in the kitchen listening.

As the morning went on people were coming and going, in and out of the castle. Back in her room Allie sat with the girls doing her hair and make-up, and also her mom and Martha, and her bridesmaids. Food was delivered to them and Allie didn’t leave her room until it was time to make her way to the castle’s chapel where she was told that it looked like the whole town had turned out to see her. They were not wrong because as Allie walked down the aisle of the tiny church she saw pairs of eyes either side turning to look and watch her as she walked, most were faces she did not recognize, some were her family and her father walked with her step by step until they reached the end where he left her as Allie came face to face with Philip for the first time since he had left her in the shower this morning. Allie could feel her heart racing

***

“You may kiss the bride.” Allie looked from the priest to Philip with a smile as she stepped forward as she felt Philip reach for her and as she closed her eyes and pressed her lips to his she could hear the cheering filling the small chapel. After a few seconds they broke the kiss and turned, hand in hand to face the crowded chapel, and to more cheers and claps they walked hand in hand back down the aisle. Guests at the wedding filed out after them, Allie and Philip stood just outside the door to the chapel and alongside the priest greeted each and every one as they filed out. With a now empty chapel the wedding photographer took photos of Allie and Philip back inside the chapel before they moved onto the great room in the castle where the wedding banquet was scheduled to take place. More photos were taken before the guests were allowed in and after exhaustingly posing for what felt like hundreds of photos Allie was allowed a few minutes to head back up to her room and change from her wedding dress to her evening dress. It was just as she was in the room on her own in just her bra and panties that Philip walked in and she saw him and walked up to him, kissing him passionately, “you know we don’t have to wait any more, I mean if you don’t want too,” she said as she slid a hand down over his crotch as they heard the noise that their several hundred guests made in another part of the castle.
 
The day was all that Allie could have dreamed of, her proud father walking her down the aisle. The handsome groom, Phillip, her further husband standing by the alter awaiting her, looking like a Greek God, and the solemnity of the moment in the family Chapel as she was about to become a member of the Family L’Ombre. The reception a whirl of dignitaries, dukes, duchesses, diplomats, and the elite of the international business world, all coming to pay homage to the family L’Ombre and Allie. All eyes were on Allie, she was the star of the day, and it was her day. There were toasts, a wedding feast that defied description, and dancing. Allie in Phillips arms danced for the first time as his wife. She danced with her father, as Phillip danced with his mother, then Phillip danced with her mother as Julian took the young bride into his arms. His embrace was firm, commanding as he took Allie into his arms. His body pressed to hers sensually. As they danced Julian’s body moved against Allie’s seductively.

The day was all that a young bride could hope for. As the guests began to leave, as her parents came to Allie to wish her the best in her new life and made their apologies that they must leave to catch their flight back home the reality that she was now a member of the family L’Ombre slowly was becoming a reality. As the sun began to set Allie’s wedding night drew nearer, the moment when hers and Phillip’s love would be consummated. Then it all came crashing down with the arrival of a messenger, a huddled conversation between Julian, Phillip, and the Messenger. The conversation appeared to become more heated, there was a pointed pause, Julian L’Ombre to have a dejected look and Phillip a look of determination. It was then that Philip came to Allie.

“Word has come that there has been a move to destroy the Family’s resources by a rather ruthless competitor Allie that I must attend to.”

Phillip paused his features took on a sterner look as he continued.

“I must leave to attend to this threat to the Family.

Phillip’s feature softened just a bit.

“I must leave within the hour.”

With that simple statement it became evident that Allie’s wedding night and the consummation of her marriage would have to wait.
 
Laughing as Philip had pushed her back and told her they had hundreds of guests downstairs waiting for them Allie had gone to her closet and taken out the pine-green mid-length mermaid dress she had chosen for the night time and stepped into it, walking over to Philip and turning around moving her hair out of the way as she looked over her shoulder at him.

“Would you zip me up please?” she asked with a smile.

Allie watched as Philip walked over and placed his hand on her hip and the other on the zip and she felt and heard it slowly move up until she was zipped into the dress and having made sure her makeup was still spotless she took Philip’s hand and let him lead her back downstairs to their waiting guests.

The night itself was tiring, after dancing with Philip, and then her father, and then Julian who pulled her close to him, she and Philip then went around all the guests, meeting and greeting them all most of whom Allie didn’t know and Philip introduced her to them all, she was amazed he could remember who each of the guests were and knew them all by name. Finally they were able to sit down and eat and after having one final toast the cake was cut and shared out and then the party started as people started to dance. As the time wore on, more and more people came to the happy couple to thank them for being invited and Allie thanked each and every one of them for coming with a smile. Finally the last of them had left, her parents had had to leave earlier and with the last of the guests leaving Allie sat next to Philip, her hand in his.

When Allie saw the messenger first talking to Julian, and then Julian look over at Philip she had a feeling that her night might not end as she had originally planned and as Philip came back to her after the three of them had talked for several minutes she felt her heart sink when he said he had to leave.

“But tonight?” Allie had asked softly, already she was getting emotional.

As Philip had nodded she looked across the now deserted hall, Philip had said he had to go back to their room and silently Allie had followed him back to their bedroom. “It can’t wait until the morning?” Allie asked as Philip had unzipped her dress and as she saw him shake his head she stepped away, stepping out of her dress and hanging it back up in the closet. Philip too changed from his wedding suit to a more casual business suit as Allie sat on the edge of the bed watching him, almost disbelieving that he was about to leave on the night they had both waited so long for. With one last long kiss Philip left their room and Allie heard him downstairs talking to Julian before she heard the door close and shaking a little she went to her bathroom and took her makeup off and changed from her lingerie to her nightie and slipped into bed, it was only as she pulled the bed sheets over her that Allie allowed a tear as she ran a hand over the empty bed she was about to sleep in on her wedding night.
 
It was far from the wedding night that Allie had been anticipating. Her joyous day began to truly crumble when he had so cavalierly said the must attend to family business. His face was set unreadable as Allie gasped.

“But tonight?....... It can’t wait until the morning?”

Phillip’s detached silence made it quite clear that it could not wait till morning. He unzipped Allie’s dress then left her standing alone as she stepped out of her dress. He did not take his young virgin bride into his arms, nor did he kiss her but instead simply changed into a casual business suit. There was an awkward silence between bride and groom as Phillip packed an overnight bag. A long sensual kiss, but a kissed devoid of true passion, marked Phillip’s departure as he left his bride standing alone in what was to be their bridal suit. Allie was left alone with her tears, as she ran a hand over the empty bed, instead of a night of loving sensual passion, she was about to sleep alone on her wedding night, the virgin bride.

Julian was tempted to go to his new daughter-in-law’s bed and claim her gorgeous young body as his, as was , what he saw, was his right as head of the family L’Ombre. Yet Martha dissuaded him of the idea suggesting that seducing his son’s young bride might be more amusing, to make her fall from grace a little game where her innocence was stripped away a layer at a time until this young innocent was their little sex slave. So it was that Martha and Julian L’Ombre waited for Allie to come down for breakfast the morning following her very lonely wedding night.
 
Allie didn’t know how long she laid there for in the dark room just staring up at the ceiling, eventually she turned to her side and curled up. Her phone beeped and glancing over at it on the nightstand she reached for it and pressed the screen so it lit up, she smiled at the notification, a message from Philip with the word ‘sorry’ repeated countless times. Curled up in bed, with the phone the only source of light in the room she quickly replied to his message, ‘you’re missing out on having your way with me’ she said smiling as she typed, adding a tongue-sticking-out emoji before she hit send. Shutting her phone off she closed her eyes expecting them to snap open when she heard her phone beep again. Instead when she opened them there was light streaming through the curtains and she looked at the time, she had slept for almost 9 hours. Checking her phone she saw no more messages from Philip. She sent another message, simply saying ‘good morning husband’ before she put her phone down and kicked the sheets from her as she got up from the bed.

The nightie she had gone to bed wearing now lay on the floor as she had woken up in the middle of the night almost wrapped in it and sat up and taken it off and now as she turned and sat up she looked down at the discarded item and left it there as she got up and walked over to the curtains and parted them enough to see through, but not enough to show off anything she shouldn’t be to any who may be walking by. Seeing no one in sight Allie got brave and opened the curtains fully and stood up to the window fully nude looking at the land around the house and she stood there until she saw someone in the distance and then she took a step back and looked around the bedroom. Checking her phone once more she still found nothing from Philip, telling herself he may be busy working or traveling somewhere and reassuring herself that she would hear from him eventually when he had chance and that soon the night that she had been looking forward too would happen.

Allie headed into the adjoining bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, standing there for a few minutes and looking at herself and playing a little with her breasts, making herself smile as she thought how silly she must look to anyone who could see. Turning she reached and turned the shower on, stepping under the hot water Allie closed her eyes as she enjoyed the feel of it hitting her. Once showered she went to her closet and dressed, all the time she had been listening out to hear if anyone else was awake but she had heard nothing even as she walked downstairs still nothing, thinking they maybe still asleep she walked into the kitchen and looked around.
 
Allie’s wedding night was not what she had dreamed of. Her wedding bed a lonely alter, where she did not surrender her virginity to her loving husband Phillip, as she awoke still a virgin. The sun streaming over the window sill as warm golden invitation beckoning to Allie to come closer.

Julian L’Ombre was taking a morning stroll in the chateau’s gardens. His had been a restless night with visions of Allie’s naked perfection dancing so seductively before his mind’s eye. Julian did not know what made him look up at that moment but when he did he saw his new daughter-in-law standing in the window fully nude bathed in the morning sunlight. The way Allie stood there on her tip toes looking around at the grounds and gardens of the Chateau like Botachillie’s the birth of Venus in all her naked glory. Julian ran the tip of his tongue over his parched lips, stepped back into the shadows as he savored Allie’s flawless perfection. Julian did not know how long he stood there mesmerized by her flawless perfection. When Allie at last turned and disappeared into the shadows of her room denying him her vision Julian sank back against the tree to collect himself.

Martha L’Ombre had made her way to the secret viewing room that over looked Allie’s bathroom. She like her husband hungered for another view of her young daughter-in-law’s naked perfection. Martha smiled as Allie entered the bathroom; she marveled at the natural fluid grace with which this young girl moved, the way she reached out her hand to adjust the shower. It was like she was extending her hand to Martha. Martha L’Ombre found her breathe coming quicker as Allie steeped into the shower, the way her hands moved sensually over her young ripe body. Martha smiled as she saw Allie teasing and playing a little with her breasts and rose pink nipples as the girl’s eyes slowly fluttered close as if lost in the moment. Martha was holding her breath by the time Allie had stepped from the shower and retreated in to her lonely room to dress for the day.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Over the next week Allie had heard from Phillip less than a dozen times and each time he apologized for having to be away so long, and yet he did not express his longing to be with her as she might hope. It had also became clear that Allie was expected wear skirts and blouses and to dress formally for dinner. Julian and Martha L’Ombre seemed to be attentive to Allie’s needs and desires. Julian spent most of the day in his Office and Martha’s was spent with Allie. Martha was an accomplished photographer took several stunning photos of Allie for Phillip and it seemed that Julian was an accomplish designer. It was in the middle of the third week that the butler asked Allie to see Julian in his Office.

When Julian L’Ombre heard the knock at the door,
“What!....Enter.”

It was clear that Julian L’Ombre was upset by the tone of his voice. When Allie entered his office he was speaking with his wife.

“How could she do this, the delay will cost the Family a fortune.”

”Take a deep breath Julian I have asked Knowles to have Allie join us.”

Martha was setting on the edge of Julian’s desk as she now turned her attention to Allie.

”Allie our model Sophia has canceled for a photo shoot today and it is imperative that we get the shoot done……..”

Martha paused for a moment before continuing.

“Allie we need you to be our model………The Family needs your help Allie.”
 
Starting her married life spending it with her in-laws had not been what Allie had imagined would happen although she could not find fault in the Chateau and its grounds, both of which she found to be stunningly beautiful and with each day she would walk around both the building and its grounds marveling in there beauty and being thankful that she was able to call this home. At first she had thought that their informal dress-code was old fashioned but she grew to like it, especially the dressing for dinner and despite the history of the building she was still impressed that it housed a state-of-the-art gym. Her workouts were the only time she would dress casually, each day late morning she would head to the gym, spending almost an hour there on the various machines and she quickly developed herself a routine that she followed.

Each morning she would dress for breakfast with Julian and Martha, Julian would always excuse himself first and after excusing herself Allie would take a walk around the grounds, returning to work out and then join them once again for lunch. In the afternoon again Julian would disappear, and sometimes Martha too, on more than one occasion Allie was left in the house all by herself. While at first she found the formality of dinner tiring, she grew to look forward to it, dressing as if she was going on a date while only having to walk from her bedroom down the stairs and into the formal dining room. After dinner it was Allie who always excused herself first, making her way back to her room for what she looked forward to most each day, speaking with her husband. Though Philip would talk to her throughout each day it was only quick, fleeting messages, but at night time they had the time to talk for more than a few seconds and no matter how late it was Allie would always stay awake until she had talked to him and was able to say ‘goodnight’ to her husband.

Other then there shared meals and when Martha would photo Allie they kept themselves to themselves, both Martha and Julian always seemed to be busy with some aspect of the family business and while Allie had offered to help in any way she could early on Julian had told her had everything taken care of, but he did thank her for the offer. So it was a surprise to Allie when she had heard a knock on her bedroom door and opened it to see the family butler standing there. At the time she had been talking to Philip and not wanting to seem rude to either she had told her husband they would speak later before returning to the butler who explained why he was at her door.

“Of course,” Allie had said with a smile, adding a “thank you.” As the butler had turned and left to resume his duties.

Allie had made her way downstairs and to the wing of the Chateau that held the offices and seeing the dark door closed she had knocked on it, trying to recall as she did the last time she had knocked on a door, causing her to smile as she could not recall when she had last done such a simple task. Hearing Julian she had opened the door and walked in seeing both Julian and Martha in the office.

“Model? I mean, I guess but that’s not something I have done before and I’m sure there is more too it then just standing in front of a camera.” Allie had said after Martha had asked her. But when Martha had reassured her that it really was that simple she had smiled and nodded, “well ok then sure, whatever you need, what will I be modeling?” She asked.
 
“Model? I mean, I guess but that’s not something I have done before and I’m sure there is more too it then just standing in front of a camera.”


“Nonsense Allie the camera loves you.”

Martha teased her young naïve daughter-in-law.

“In essence it is just that my dear, standing in front of the camera, and follow just a few directions from the photographer.”

Martha gave Allie a sweet disarming smile.

“Just like when we did the “snaps” of you the other day. Just a fun little shoot Allie.”

“Well ok then sure, whatever you need, what will I be modeling?”

Allie asked so sweetly. Martha could see her young daughter-in –law appeared a bit nervous and yet still willing to help out the family.

“Our newest clothing line Allie.”

It had been Julian that had answered the young beauty’s question. Martha slipped her arm around Allie’s waist, hugged her supple young body to her and cooed,

“Then let’s get started Allie.”

Martha led Allie to her studio, a studio that would rival any professional photographer in London and Paris. As Allie looked around the studio Julian brought out the first garment a sleek business suit that would be form fitting in dove gray and would accentuate Allie’s sensual curves.

“I have designed this suit to be worn without a blouse or bra Allie.”

Martha did not give Allie a chance to question or object as she chimed in.

“Allie you are really doing the family a great favor……..you can change behind the screen.”

Both Julian and Martha were pleased with the way the suit accentuated the young beauty’s figure. The helm of the skirt a hand above her knee, the plunging neck line of the Suit’s jacket showing just a teasing glimpse of the sensual curve of Allie’s firm young breasts. The seductive, CLICK, CLICK,CLICK of the camera caressed the innocent young beauty’s senses, Martha’s voice sweet, husky, mesmerizing, as she gave Allie a direction now and then.

“Great spread your legs a bit wider dear,…..yes…yes…….that’s it. Now your hand on your hip……Fantastic Allie! You’re a natural my dear.”

Each outfit that Allie was asked to model was a little bit more daring, a little bit more sensual in design. When Julian handed Allie skirt and a translucent blouse and told her not to wear a bra he held his breath to see if she would baulk. If she did then her seduction would cease and Julian would simply take what he desired. If his sweet little daughter-in-law bent and modeled the outfit it would be a break, some champagne, and then the lingerie and Allie’s seduction would begin in earnest.
 
When Julian first said it was there clothing she felt her heart race just a little, she had seen some of the lines of clothing and while some were tasteful and very pretty she had seen some that were pretty risqué too. Nevertheless she took the suit and slipped behind the screen, removing all of her clothes except for her panties she stepped into the pants and then put on the jacket. Wearing just a jacket without anything underneath felt a little weird to Allie just because she was used to wearing a top or a blouse underneath and fastening its top button the jacket had a deep v-cut on the front that made the lack of a bra pretty obvious though she had seen other models dressed similarly in other lines of the families clothes and stepping back out from the screen she smiled at Martha and Julian. As she posed she still felt a little silly just standing there but followed Martha’s instructions exactly as she gave them and while she had always thought modeling would be harder then it looked she was now getting to know exactly just how hard.

Outfit after outfit followed as did the drinking throughout the afternoon, after asking the butler to bring her a glass of beer a second followed and by the time she held up the see-through blouse she asked for a third as she looked at the blouse and felt her heart race even more.

“Well this will not be weird at all,” she joked as she took the latest outfit back behind the screen and started to get changed.

She was still looking at the outfit when her phone beeped and she picked it up and saw a message from Philip and she was quick to tell him what his parents had asked her to do, and after a quick few minutes of sending messages back and forth she dressed in the blouse and held her phone up to the camera, taking a selfie through the mirror and sending it to Philip to see. After he had told her how amazing she looked in it he said that if she felt uncomfortable she didn’t have to model it, that his parents would understand. ‘It’s fine’ Allie replied back before adding, ‘just hope you don’t mind your parents seeing me like this’ and after adding a smiley-emoji she set the phone down and stepped out in the outfit.

It felt like all the other outfits, she didn’t notice any extra looks or attention, the only difference being when Martha had taken enough shots the butler came up with a shawl for her to cover herself with as they took a break from the shoot and Martha invited her over to the desk and the three of them looked at the laptop as Martha scrolled through the now hundreds of photos that she had taken during the afternoon, and having seen them all and seen herself in every single one of them Allie had to admit to herself that she had enjoyed her afternoon modeling shoot.
 
When Allie had stepped from behind the screen wearing the transparent blouse and a sweet maidenly blush that turned her cheeks the most delightful shade of pink Martha smiled as she almost gasped,

“Your are truly beautiful Allie.”

Martha Enfolded Allie into her arms and gave the young beauty a sensual hug letting her body press to Allie’s. She let Allie feel the heat of her desire, before stepping back and once again taking up her 35mm single reflex camera. Martha began circling Allie with the fluid grace of a tigress, the whisper of the shutter CLICK, CLICK,CLICK. That soft mechanical whisper of the camera so sensual so seductive.

“Allie unbutton the top button of your blouse.”

Martha remembered how this young innocent had played with her own breasts in the shower, a smiled bowed her lips at the memory.

“ Darling slide your hand up to cup your breast. After all a little innocent sex sells as we all know.”

Martha was beginning to take the professional photo shoot to a more sensual, more seductive level.

“Allie let your thumb brush across your nipple.”

When Martha finally called a break she thought she could smell just a hint of the sweet musky sent of Allie’s arousal.

As they reviewed the photos of the shoot Allie was sensually sandwiched between Julian, and Martha. Each had an arm around the young girl’s waist. The drinks were flowing freely it was then that Martha cooed.

“I believe the lingerie is next Julian.”

“Yes Martha I think we will start with a corset, panties, stockings, and heels.”

It was then that they turned to Allie.

“I can’t tell you what this means to the Family business Allie, you are a life saver my darling.”

Julian L’Ombre had chosen a virginal white corset, lace panties, white stockings, pale blue garters, and white silken heels. The outfit would leave little to the imagination, and the corset would barely cover Allie’s nipples. Julian’s face was impassive as he handed the garments to Allie.
 
Allie smiled at Martha, “thank you,” she replied as she hugged Philips mother before they went back to taking more photographs, as Martha moved around her Allie followed her and when she gave directions she followed those too as any model would have been expected too. Reaching up she undid the top button on the blouse as Martha took more photographs, again as Martha directed Allie put her right hand on her side and slid it up her body until she cupped her right breast and she rubbed her nipple with her thumb as Martha instructed, feeling it respond to the touches and turn hard under her thumb.

Finding herself in between Martha and Julian as they crowded around the laptop Allie was amazed at how good a simple photograph of her could be made to look.

“You really are a great photographer,” Allie turned to Martha and hugged her before she slipped from both of them to go back behind the screen.

The panties, stockings and garter were easy to put on, when it came to the corset top Allie held it to her and called out to Martha. “Can you fasten the corset for me Martha?”

Allie heard footsteps coming across the room and presently Martha appeared behind the screen as Allie stood in front of the mirror and she smiled at her through the mirror as Martha stepped up behind her and Allie felt the corset being fastened. Finally she could drop her hands from holding it and she looked at herself in the mirror smiling as she ran her hands over the corset before reaching for her phone.

“I want to show Philip what he is missing,” Allie said as she took a photograph of herself through the mirror while Martha watched.

“Are you ready?” Martha asked.

“I think so,” Allie said as she looked at herself in the mirror and then turned around to face Martha with the corset not even covering her breasts and Allie found herself breathing hard, “Ok let’s do this.” Allie said and followed Martha back out from behind the screen and over to the shooting area.

Again Allie started by standing in the mirror, Martha took some shots before she started to direct and walk around Allie. At first it was different poses, photographs from different angles and sides. This time Martha directed Allie to completely cup her breasts and Allie brought her hands up to do just that and after a few more directions and a lot more photographs Martha put the camera down on the floor and came up behind Allie.

“Let me just pull this down just a fraction,” she said from behind Allie as Allie felt the corset being loosened enough for Martha to adjust it, pulling it down so that it didn’t even cover Allie’s nipples. “Are you ok Allie?” She asked as she retreated back and picked up her camera.

Allie nodded as she stood there once more as Martha took more photographs of her just standing there before once again she started to give directions, the same directions as before ending with her cupping her breasts and as she did so Allie could feel her nipples hard and pressing into the palms of her hands.
 
Julian could hear Martha behind screen with Allie. Martha’s voice firm confident as she spoke.

“Are you ready?”

Allie’s voice soft a bit hesitant with a note of shyness.

“I think so,”

Julian found that a little shutter of excitement ran through him as Martha drew back the screen to the changing room, he could not help the gasp that escaped his lips as Allie stepped from behind the screen, she was stunning. Allie’s long Tawny copper hair hung down, lose and free framing the young girl’s angelic face like a fiery halo, the corset displayed Allie’s firm young breasts to perfection, just barely covering her nipples. Julian was more than pleased with his selection.

Martha once more spun her spell with camera and voice leading the sweet young innocent in to ever more seductive poises, circling Allie capturing every innocent and sensual blush. Suddenly all was still motionless and time seemed to stand still as Martha laid aside her 35mm camera, and came to Allie with the fluid grace of the tigress as she closed in on her delicious young pry. Martha pressed body intimately close to Allie’s back, her hands slid up the sensual curves of the young girl’s torso her hands cupped her firm young breasts.

“Let me just pull this down just a fraction,”

Slowly sensually Martha eased the corset down until she had bared Allie’s taunt little pink rosebud nipples.

“Are you ok Allie?”

Martha casually asked as she picked up her camera again once more ensnaring Allie into the web she spun with voice in Camera. Martha took a dozen more photos before halting again.
“I feel we need something more something a little sexier.”

Martha turned to Julian.

“Take off your shirt Julian and come join us.”

Julian L’Ombre waved his hands as if declining Martha’s summons. A little pout bowed Martha lips.

“Julian if Allie can pose to help the Family in our hour of need you certainly can.”

Julian played the reluctant model to perfection as he slowly spread his hands in resignation as he removed his shirt.


“Alright Julian stand behind Allie, embrace her, hands on her tummy.”

Martha took a couple of shots.

“Honestly Julian your are suppose to be her lover not her frighten old uncle. Allie lean back into his arms.”

Again Martha circled Allie, again she whispered her instructions, and again they started out so very innocently and became more daring as she went on. Julian Body was now pressed to Allie’s back as he was in fact her lover. His moist hot breath washed over the nape of the young innocent’s neck. The stray whips of hair at the nape of Allie’s neck danced in each breath he took, his hands slid up the sensual curves of Allies torso, cupped her breasts, his thumbs brushed across her now rock hard nipples.

“Lean back and kiss him Allie”
As Martha whispered her command Julian rolled Allie’s nipples under the pads of his thumbs
 
Allie held her hands to her breasts and smiled to the camera, and moved as Martha directed and when Martha stood at ease with her camera down by her side Allie relaxed a little waiting for the next direction. It was when Martha called Julian over that Allie felt something different, she looked over at him and all of a sudden she remembered where she was and her heart started to race. For a second when Julian waved back at Martha she thought it was ok but then Martha pouted and she saw Julian give in and stand up and walk over to them undoing his shirt as he did so. Allie’s heart started to race and while Julian stood there topless in front of her she looked off to the side knowing and telling herself that she should say something to Martha.

Allie blinked as Martha directed Julian and she stiffened up as she felt him stand up behind her trying to block it all out she listened as Martha instructed Julian while she kept her hands on her breasts and though nervous when she told Julian to simply put his hands on her tummy she felt a little sense of relief and didn’t stop him from doing so over the corset she wore. Trying to calm herself down as Martha once more moved around them taking bunches of photographs she willed herself not to shake or tremble, not wanting Julian to feel it. As Martha directed, Allie leaned back into Julian as she started to feel it becoming harder and harder to block out all the feelings that she was now having.

Julian slid his hands under Allie’s and she froze on the spot, the shaking came forward and she knew Julian could feel her trembling, but neither he nor Martha stopped, and her breathing quickened and her heart raced as she knew this was wrong. ‘…kiss him Allie’ she heard Martha said and it was as if the words brought her back to reality and she pushed Julian’s hands away and as quick as she could headed towards the screen.

“Sorry, I can’t…I don’t want too.” Allie said from behind the screen.

As she stood there behind the screen shaking she took a few deep breaths and calmed herself down before reaching up and changing out of the lingerie and back into her original clothing. Eventually she heard heels on the floor and knew Martha was walking over towards the screen and standing the other side of it she apologized to Allie.

“It’s ok,” Allie said with a little smile still her hands shook a little, “just not something I’m used too that’s all,” she added as she stepped back out from behind the screen. “I guess I just was not cut out to be a model,” Allie offered as a joke as Martha smiled and nodded and Allie saw shots of her and Julian flash up on the laptop and watched as Martha flicked through them before turning away. “I should…erm…go.” Allie said as she headed out and back up to her room.
 
At his sensual embrace and as the little whips of hair at the nape of Allie’s neck danced in Julian’s hot moist breath Allie gorgeous young body froze. In that moment his hands had slipped under the his young daughter-in-laws hands to tease her rock hard nipples. He loved the way She leaned that gorgeous young body back into his arms. Julian could feel how Allie’s heart was hammering, her breath quickening, Allie was giving every sign that she was becoming shamelessly aroused. Yet when Martha had told Allie to kiss him she baulked, blushed scarlet. Again the young beauty froze and then she turned in Julian’s arms and pushed away from him and fled like a frightened little rabbit.

“Sorry, I can’t…I don’t want too.”

Allie stammered from behind the changing room curtain. Julian L’Ombre watch as Martha went to the frightened little lamb. There was a muffled conversation between the two then one clear statement.

“It’s ok,………. just not something I’m used too that’s all,”

Allie apologized to Martha. She was standing there in the blouse and skirt that she had worn to breakfast. Allie’s stunning emerald green eyes demurely lowered as she apolagicly continued.

“I guess I just was not cut out to be a model,………

“Nonsense Allie.”

Julian L’Ombre’s voice was stern, confident, and commanding. Martha took the opportunity to show Allie the last series of photos of her and Julian. As Allie saw the shots of her and Julian flash up on the laptop and watched as Martha flicked through Allie blushed the most adorable shade of pink as she seemed to be captivated by them before tearing her eyes from them turning away.

“I should…erm…go.”


Martha could see that Allie had every intention of fleeing to her room, she hesitated a moment.

“Allie wait!”

It was Julian again the air of command and confidence.

“It is just a Kiss Allie.”

Julian stepped between Allie and the door as he cut off her only avenue of escape. As Julian Stepped forward Martha moved up behind Allie and once again the young beauty found herself sandwiched between Julian and Martha.

“A kiss”

Julian lifted Allie’s chin with a single finger his dark brooding eyes held Allie’s soft green eyes as his lips slowly lowered to hers. Julian lips brushed the frightened young beauty’s in a fleeting kiss.

“A simple Kiss Allie.”

His lips brushed Allie’s again but this time Julian let that innocent little kiss linger and deepen.
 
Allie ran sobbing into her room, slamming the door shut as she jumped onto the bed, burying her head in the pillow and crying out loud as she shook uncontrollably.

“Allie! Allie!” Martha said as she walked towards the closed door of Allie’s room.

Hearing her voice Allie looked up from the bed and then quickly rolled over onto her back, getting down from the bed she ran to the door, her hand on the handle just as she could hear Martha’s footsteps as she approached, panting and shaking Allie locked the door and turned around, her back against the door she sobbed some more as she slid down and sat at the foot of the door just as Martha tried the handle and then knocked on the door.

“Allie! Allie!” Martha repeated. “I’m sorry about Julian, he had too much to drink,” she offered as she stood against the door. Merely a few inches away, the other side of the door Allie sat in silence with tears marking her face.

When she heard footsteps walking away from the door Allie looked up and then after a few minutes longer she got up and looked around the room. Heading to the closet she flung the doors open, pulling out the large suitcase she had brought with her and hurling it to the bed she opened it before turning back to the closet and pulling clothes out of it, without even bothering to fold them she shoved handfuls after handfuls of her clothes into the case. The case full, half of her clothes remained in the closet and Allie fell to the floor, crying and shaking once more. She didn’t know how long she had been sat there at the foot of her bed, a bed she had thought of as the one she would share with her husband although now it felt like nothing more than a bed in a prison cell.

Allie’s phone sounded and it took her a few seconds to process, ‘Philip’, she thought and scrambled up and sat on the bed as she saw the screen filled with his name and picture and with shaking hands she answered the call. As soon as she heard his voice fresh tears streamed down her face.

“Allie what’s wrong?” A concerned Philip asked.

Allie closed her eyes, her hands shaking as they held the phone to her face and all she could do was cry.

“Allie. What’s wrong? What happened?” Desperation as well as concern was in Philips words.

Blinking Allie sniffled, and wiping her face with the back of her hand looked across the room. “Philip…” she said softly.

“Allie, what happened? Should I call my parents?” Philip asked.

“NO!” Allie replied. “No, just listen please.” She said her voice returning to a quieter level.

“I’m listening.” Philip said.

Allie could feel her heart racing, “Philip…” she took a breath, trying to calm down, “…your father…he…forced himself on me when we were doing the modeling.” Allie spoke calmly but softly but all she heard from the other end of the phone line was silence.

“I’ll be home in the morning, soon as I can.” Philip eventually said and Allie sobbed as she heard those words, dropping the phone to her lap she ended the call as she sat there crying looking at the case, the lid closed, but unzipped, and with clothes hanging out of it.
 
“A simple Kiss Allie.”

Julian’s lips had brushed Allie’s again but this time Julian let that innocent little kiss linger and deepen until time stood still there was no past, there was no future just here and now and that one kiss. When Allie broke that kiss she blushed crimson, pushed away from Julian treas shimmering in her stunning green eyes. Julian lust for his young daughter-in-law was smoldering in his dark hazel eyes. Martha knew if she did not do something quickly that Julian would simply take her. Martha gave her husband a stern glaring look and reluctantly he let Allie slip from his arms to flee in tears to the sanctuary of her room.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Philip L’Ombre rolled from his paramour’s arms and made his perfunctory call to his Little Wife. He steeled himself to play the loving concerned husband, when he saw her in tears he fained deep concern.

“Allie what’s wrong?”

When she just continued to cry he asked the question twice more until Allie answered.

“Allie what’s wrong?........ Philip………

Allie’s voice was barely a whisper.

“……your father……he……forced himself on me when we were doing the modeling.”

Philip resigned himself that he must return home.

“I’ll be home in the morning, soon as I can.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Philip waited two days before returning to the chateau. He met with his parents before his arrival and it was determined that he would have to bed his wife. Martha was not pleased with the look of distain on her sounds face.

“It would not be the first time that you fucked a girl to keep your little secret Philip.”

It had been obvious that Allie had become aroused during the sensual photo shoot, and from Julian’s seductive kiss. It was also obvious that she needed for Philip to take her virginity to free the little tigress hiding behind her innocence and Martha was quite sure once that little tigress was freed that there was darker passions that they could awaken in the gorgeous young beauty.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Philip had hugged Allie to him when he Officially arrived home. He listened to her concerns about Julian and that kiss that had so upset her.

“I am making no excuse for my father Allie. He is Old World European and to him a kiss is a nothing. Shall I speak to him dear?”

There day together was like their courtship, Philip every bit the gentlemen. Dinner was strained but at last they were alone and Allie’s long awaited wedding night was at hand. For his part yes Philip had been with a woman before, woman that were more interested in the family wealth than him but never with a virgin. Oh he was attentive even sensual as he kissed and fondled Allie but there was no denying there was a lack of passion. When he mounted Allie He took pleasure from her body as his hands squeezed and kneaded her firm little ass. Philip quickly came filling Allie’s fertile young womb with his white hot scalding seed. His duty done Philip rolled from Allie sweetly kissed her, yet leaving her sexually unfulfilled.
 
“I don’t want to talk or even think about him,” Allie said as Philip asked about his father.

As he had walked into their room Allie had jumped from the bed and ran into his arms, they had embraced and kissed, she had seen him arrive almost an hour earlier as she looked out from the window but then had had to wait for him to be finished with his parent before he came upstairs to greet his new wife. It was late and after they had embraced, they had both undressed and gone to bed and for the first time Allie had felt someone inside of her. She laid there as Philip panted and moaned and eventually had pulled out of her and fallen into bed beside her, for a few minutes they both lay there on their backs looking up at the ceiling holding hands and eventually Allie had fallen asleep.

When she woke in the morning it was early and Philip still slept next to her as she quietly slipped from the bed and walked naked into the bathroom next door. He still slept as she walked back out over to him and as she slowly reached for the bedsheets she slowly peeled them down his legs without even waking him and she looked over his naked form. Even seeing him naked she felt a tingle of excitement as she walked back around the bed and climbed onto it, still Philip didn’t wake. Sat on the bed she looked over him and with a small smile on her face she moved over towards him, crawling across the bed desperate not to wake him just yet Allie reached for his soft dick, looking up at him as she touched it and still seeing his eyes closed she quickly lowered her head and took him into her mouth. In her mouth she felt him growing and she also felt him stirring and waking up.

“Allie, what…” Philips voice cut off and he moaned.

Allie bobbed up and down on him, fully hard now she pushed up and crawled over him, reaching down she held his dick upright with one hand and slowly lowered herself onto it, letting out a moan as she sat down on him. She started to move, at first grinding up and down his body and then moving up and down raising herself up until only the tip of Philip remained inside of her before she sat back down on him, as she moved she reached up and touched herself, her nipples had never felt harder and as she reached down and touched herself a shot of pleasure jumped through her body and she gasped out loud. Philip too moaned as she moved and Allie reached out for his hand, grabbing it by the wrist she pulled his hand towards her and directing his index finger to where she wanted she pressed the tip of his finger against the spot that gave her the jolt of pleasure.

“Rub…just there.” She said and moaned as she felt the finger rub and letting go of the hand Allie continued her movements.

This time when Philip started to orgasm Allie felt her own orgasm rush over her body and not caring about the noise she was making she cried out in pleasure before she felt forward and laid over Philip’s chest, hearing his heart beat and they laid there for several minutes before Allie rolled off from him and walked into the bathroom where she looked at herself in the mirror seeing her face and cheeks still flushed a bright pink as she turned on the shower to clean herself and ready herself for breakfast.
 
“I don’t want to talk or even think about him,”

Philip had been a little surprise at Allie’s vehement reaction to his father’s kiss from what his mother had said it was a very simple almost innocent kiss. Could it be that his young bride had become aroused? He rolled over and slept as the idea played at the edges of his consciousness.

The next thing Philip knew were Allie’s soft moist ripe lips “o”ed around his cock and her tawny copper head bobbing up and down the length of his stiffening cock.


“Allie, what…”

Philip gasped. His little bride was far from being an accomplished little cock sucker but she did show a certain potential. Yet instead of brining him to climax Allie let his cock slip from her most ripe lips and crawled astride of him. It was clear that the girl was sexually frustrated and was determined to take matters into her own hands. Allie reached out for his hand, grabbing it by the wrist she pulled his hand towards her and directing his index finger to where she wanted she pressed the tip of his finger against the spot that gave her the jolt of pleasure.

“Rub…just there.”

Allie moaned she was panting desperate to come. Let her have her moment, But he would make her do all the work. In no time Allie was screaming out her pleasure as her gorgeous young body bucked and thrashed with the intensity of her orgasm.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Over the next week Philip was attentive to Allie at night he would tease and excite her, he would make love to her , lead her to the edge of the abyss were Allie could almost taste the pleasure she so desired and then he would deny her over and over again until he came and then he would leave his sweet innocent bride frustrated. Unlike that morning after he had taken Allie’s virginity, Philip did not again give Allie the opportunity to take the lead she was to follow his lead.

During the day Philip was closeted away tending to family business. It was becoming clear that something was wrong, very wrong with the family business or at least that was what Philip and his parents wanted sweet innocent Allie to believe. Philip bided his time until Allie would approach him hopefully with an offer to help.
 
Back
Top