The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,545
The China Pearl Inn

Once again it seems it is time to breath life into the Old China Pearl Inn. I have been asked to restart a very old thread here at Lit. A thread that went back as Far as 2001 and was wiped out by a hacker several months ago. The China Pearl Inn is a place to come and relax, a bit of RPing and a bit of OCC. All are welcome so for all the old China hands who asked for the Inn back this is for you. For all you shy readers who are longing to get your feet wet in role playing come along and have a drink on the house.

In a place far away, in the distant land of China, along a now long forgotten coast set high on a hill over looking the fishing village, just under the watchful eye of the China Pearl Light lays an Inn. She has seen grander days when the silk trade was king, but now lies in the backwaters of time. The wounds of the First World War are still fresh and many a man and woman are searching for something, a certain something one can not quite define. An old sailor that has seen much too much of war and lives torn apart has found this long forgotten Inn. If one closes ones eyes and lets their imagination run free an image slowly begins to take shape in the mind’s eye.

The China Pearl Inn gates stand open and just beyond lies the court yard, a vision out of a China that exists now only in memory. The teak doors stand open, mystical symbols imploring the household gods to protect this place and all who seek shelter here. The bar is a hodge podge of eastern and western influences, the bar Philippine mahogany well worn by time, the floors of oiled teak, and a coffee pot sits at the end of the bar, the rich sensual aroma fills the air. From the kitchen comes the clanging and clattering of pots and pans and the irreverent voice of the cook can be heard load and clear as he chastises the scullery maid. The rich exotic aroma of foods so strange and yet so familiar teases the senses.

“My name is C G Raven sometimes bar tender, sometimes rough and proprietor of the china Pearl Inn. Let your mind wander, paint the picture of this little Inn in your minds eye. Come relax and enjoy the company of your fellow travelers. Get your feet wet in the world of role playing, tell a saucy tale or just sit and visit with friends.”

I pour myself a mug of coffee and lace it liberally with B&B

“Phoo Ming you old bandit anything to eat?”
 
Phoo Ming my old friend I trust all is in order from the move?


The "Master " of the Inn's kitchens give a sad little nod.


Not to worry old friend I am sure some sweet beauty will visit you soon

Even as I encourage him I know it is not likely.
 
From the shadows I whisper sadly.

You didn't move it...

I was really hoping.
 
Last edited:
I slip from the shadows smiling sheepishly.

Forgive me Sir I opened the SRP forum, or thought I did.

I am still feverish my brain is obviously muddled
 
Last edited:
Slips back from the shadows smiling sheepishly.

Forgive me Sir I opened the SRP forum, or thought I did.

I am still feverish my brain is obviously muddled

Rest then Little one just rest and heal.
 
I stand there at the edge of the shadows feeling foolish as my eyes seek out His.

I glance down at the basket I had been carrying. Hesitantly I carefully remove a single white rose emboldened by his caring words. Little one... has my spirit dancing despite my ill health.

On silent feet I glide over to kneel beside his old weather beaten chair and offer it to him.


"Forgive me please Sir," I whisper.
 
Last edited:
There is nothing to forgive.

my lips brush the crown of her head as I accept the offered rose.
 
Content I am smiling slightly as I lay my head on his knee saying nothing my eyes fluttering closed as I ponder if I would have the courage to deliver the small gift I had brought for Pooh Ming.

I would probably leave it just inside the kitchen door for the old cook scared me half to death. The notorious tales that were told of his scandalous exploits were enough to send me scuttling for the shadows on my bravest days.


" Thank you for returning the Inn to its rightful place Sir. The place looks wonderful. Would you like me to fetch you anything , a coffee laced with B&B perhaps? You must be exhausted after all this work. "
 
Last edited:
You know if I sent you to the kitchens that Phoo Ming would most probably ravish you Miss.
 
Giggling and blushing I rise to my feet glancing briefly towards the kitchen door.

My heart is racing, if he were to order me there, I am unsure if I would obey him or run towards the safety of the shadows.

Eyes bright with anticipation or perhaps the fever raging through my slight form I stammer out.


" Y... you would have me ask Pooh Ming t... to make your coffee Sir?"
 
Not wanting CG to wait for his morning coffee. I diligently prepare the Master of the Inn a huge mug filled to the brim, placing it carefully on the table beside his armchair.

The aroma is exotic , enticing ...

Smiling softly I retrieve the small gift I had bought for Pooh Ming from my basket . Taking a steadying breath I slipped quietly into the kitchens.

It was time to meet Pooh Ming in person, my visit was long over due....


(heading to work if Pooh Ming lets me:devil:)
 
Thank you yeishia.

I smile as she blushes and then heads for the kitchens and Pooh Ming's Domain
 
A slow gray day that slowly fades from Morning to afternoon with nae a naughty little post to amuse or engage my restless mind.
nor a charming young visitor or dashing fellow to stop by the Inn.
 
Runs in quickly to drop a kiss on his cheek.

Sorry my day has been insane. Instead of a break I have been staining the waterplay deck in my Preschool. 3/4 done. I will take a relaxing bubble bath then tend to your posts Sir. :rose:
 
Last edited:
Its Ok yeishia as I have to head off to dinner now,

I savor her sweet kiss as she dashes off to the RW
 
I knock on the door and enter the new China Pearl Inn. "Anybody in? Can I buy you a drink?"
 
You could buy a drink HSG or drink for free if I can drink a shot from your naval, after all I am a sailor and have an intimate knowledge of all things Naval Miss. :devil:ish :D

I tease the stunning young soldier.
 
O if I had time CG! I love you, you old sea dog. Let me buy you a tot of rum before I go to bed. Busy day tomorrow!
 
I thank HSG for her kind offer a tot of rum



Ah what a shame young lady for this dark rich rum would be all the sweeter lapped from your little dimpled naval HSG. :kiss:
 
I smile as I make my way down from my loft as brilliant sunlight floods the Inn, the first sunny day in well over a week. That broad smile dims a little as I see gathering clouds over the mountains knowing that this fair weather will be short lived.. A shrug of my shoulders, no sense in worrying over something I can not change, and decide to just enjoy the day as I pour my morning coffee.


Morning to any who may be about.
 
I slip quickly into the inn and kneel before its Master placing two small scrolls both tied in red ribbons into his strong weather beaten hands.

"After we spoke yesterday I feel asleep on the couch and today my assistant was out with the flu. I was alone and had no time to pen my response. Please excuse my delay I am very much excited to be writing with you again Sir. Now I have to go and finish staining my deck."

I smile into his eyes as I lean forwards placing my lips gently to his. A small sensuous tease before I leave him...
 
Last edited:
Then off you go Miss and tend to the concerns and needs of the RW As I contemplate what to do about young Eve.
 
After what has been a very busy week I arrive at the New China Pearl Inn. I look round at the decor and smile approvingly. As with all new buildings there is a smell of paint and that 'new' feeling.

I look at the wall and see the group photo of visitors past, most of whom I never met but there some I know, others who don't frequent the inn anymore Who I will miss. Then in pride of place is the portrait of CG Raven in full Naval Uniform. I snap to attention, salute, turn and reluctantly return to my real life.
 
Back
Top