Weekly artistic challenge

Heading out again bright and early in the morning for some mist shots.. so here's my last one from yesterday:

_DSC9820.jpg

Very cool textures in your abstracts tolyk, and I love the soft blues in BonBon's!

I was able to get a couple yesterday for this week's challenge. They are a combination of reflection, water, and abstract.

9-22-13ac_zps4cb74990.jpg

9-22-13ac2_zpsa2e2a766.jpg

Very cool textures in your abstracts tolyk, and I love the soft blues in BonBon's!

I was able to get a couple yesterday for this week's challenge. They are a combination of reflection, water, and abstract.

I love the heart shapes..wonderful Renee!

Finally catching up after a rough week for me..
Love all the new stuff..
BonBon.. that one with the blur of bottle is fantastic!

Glad you like 'em, I absolutely love yours! They are fantastic :)

Lovely!!! The hearts are so whimsical and pretty!!

I love the heart shapes..wonderful Renee!

Glad you like 'em, I absolutely love yours! They are fantastic :)

Lovely!!! The hearts are so whimsical and pretty!!

I think these are my favorites ... Difficult to make a selection though, you all have such a good eye for the unusual.

Thank you all very much! :) This has been fun watching and participating when I'm able.

Back